Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370604 times)

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #1275 on: January 14, 2011, 12:30:18 pm »

Was seen putting a trace bug on a car and then followed by a bunch of thugs until they caught up with me and captured me. Was traded for a couple of double agents I had previously turned.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 14, 2011, 12:34:30 pm »

Was seen putting a trace bug on a car and then followed by a bunch of thugs until they caught up with me and captured me. Was traded for a couple of double agents I had previously turned.
Game?
Smacking my helicopter into a wrecked ships mast while trying to escape from a giant shark that was trying to eat me
Game?
Aliens causing cancer in my patient while I was trying to drain them also using a lazer to remove the tumors they create... Said patient was probably Jesus.
Game?

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 14, 2011, 12:35:40 pm »

Missed an attack, which caused my turn to be over. The monster that had tried unsuccessfully to use an instant death spell on my main character three times in a row before....busts out the "instant death for all party members" spell and kills everyone. 30 minutes of farming, down the drain. ><
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 14, 2011, 12:52:02 pm »

An angel offered to resurrect me after my brilliant plan backfired miserably. Dragging the one holding the item I needed halfway across the world to two feet in front of its destination is magnificent when you win the ensuing battle. Otherwise you're just an incompetent cliche villain.

Unfortunately, my adversary had seen fit to relieve me of my shield during my last crushing defeat, which both added nicely to the inept villain bit and rendered him quite capable of one-shotting me. I chose the wrong attack, being anything other than the risky all-out attack, and he handily one-shot me afterward.

On the bright side, it became quite the mosh pit with everyone struggling over that damned ring.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 14, 2011, 01:41:46 pm »

So it turns out if you evade the giant shark long enough he gets bored, then goes away, only to return and eat you helicopter, then you have to fly inside the damn thing, i lasted for a while before it's intestines got a bit too garbled to be easily navigated trough.
Also, Bat Country is the game
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 14, 2011, 01:51:10 pm »

Cheese, the game with the tracking bug was Covert Action
Only a simple mind can be certain.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 14, 2011, 08:50:40 pm »

My King was crushed under a white marble castle.

Biag

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 14, 2011, 09:35:47 pm »

Started up Minecraft. Figured I'd see how long I could live without building a home.

Night 1, the sun starts to set, I'm ready. I scout an easily-defended spot, plonk down some torches around, and draw my stone sword. I pace around the area for a few minutes and watch a creeper down the hill fail miserably at climbing. Nothing has attacked me, it's boring, I figure I'll go explore a bit outside my well-lit haven. Two seconds later:

"Oh, that's kind of a neat natural archwa-" sssSSS

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 15, 2011, 08:59:04 pm »

"Okay , this is alittle creepy...."
*Carrier Comes up the stairs*
"OH MY GOD WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHI-"
-DEAD-

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: January 15, 2011, 10:23:13 pm »

"Damn you Orin!"

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: January 16, 2011, 02:54:09 am »

Fed myself to ferocious mushrooms after falling into a depression due to failing some quest to keep some really weak NPC alive.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:30:43 am by Ioric Kittencuddler »
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1286 on: January 16, 2011, 03:16:44 am »

Mephits... Everywhere!
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

Ioric Kittencuddler

• Bay Watcher
  • Multiclass Bard/Kitten trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: January 16, 2011, 05:33:05 am »

Mephits are deceptively dangerous for their size.
Come see the MOST interesting Twitter account on the internet!  Mine!

Don't worry!  Be happy!  It's the law!

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: January 16, 2011, 09:24:50 am »

Silent Storm. My squad were creeping up to the side of a house. My soldier, Gator, shot an RPG at a sniper in the top level of the building and managed to collapse the entire roof in the process.

A few Germans began climbing the ladder to the destroyed loft in order to take potshots at us, so my grenadier, Rowdy, started lobbing grenades through the giant hole Gator had previously made.

Unfortunately, Oleg, my Engineer, was stood directly underneath this hole, and let's just say... Rowdy doesn't always have such great aim. The grenade bounced harmlessly off the side of the building, fell to earth, and exploded poor Oleg spectacularly.

I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: January 16, 2011, 06:06:47 pm »

Demon's Souls, invading as black phantom. The guy was coward and summoned 3 blue phantoms to protect him, I killed 2, almost killed him, but then he managed to summon a last one in the last moments which backstabbed me, it was hilarious.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1575