Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2368909 times)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #9885 on: September 28, 2013, 01:14:04 am »

[Background music:]

~~*~~DOVAHKIIN, DOVAHKIIN, DEL LOS SANTOS MARIE, DURKA DUR, DURKA DEE, FOON PEDEEP GENERAL LEE, LA-LA-LA-LA-AHA-HA-HA....~~*~~

Frost dragon lands!

Level 62 well-armored spellsword uses smite with legendary ebony mace- it's super effective!

Level 62 well-armored spellsword adopts a defensive position!

Frost Dragon used bite!

Frost Dragon automatically wins!

Game Over

Love, the Bethesda committee for letting everyone design a little piece of the game because all ideas are equally good and deserve representation in our game.

“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9886 on: September 28, 2013, 02:40:32 am »

[Background music:]

~~*~~DOVAHKIIN, DOVAHKIIN, DEL LOS SANTOS MARIE, DURKA DUR, DURKA DEE, FOON PEDEEP GENERAL LEE, LA-LA-LA-LA-AHA-HA-HA....~~*~~

Frost dragon lands!

Level 62 well-armored spellsword uses smite with legendary ebony mace- it's super effective!

Level 62 well-armored spellsword adopts a defensive position!

Frost Dragon used bite!

Frost Dragon automatically wins!

Game Over

Love, the Bethesda committee for letting everyone design a little piece of the game because all ideas are equally good and deserve representation in our game.

Yeah, my level 32 had a tough time with a frost dragon. Took me three tries to kill it, because every time it used any attack, it dropped me to <30%hp, which let it bite and kill me.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9887 on: September 28, 2013, 02:47:01 am »

Got my extremities ripped off by a Mother Slime in Terraria.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #9888 on: September 28, 2013, 02:52:37 am »

I got distracted by the awesome music and got my face shot off by a Trandoshan.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9889 on: September 28, 2013, 10:27:44 am »

I lost my semi-finals debate.  The East Coast is in fact better than the West Coast, 2 out of 3 judges agree.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9890 on: September 28, 2013, 12:09:53 pm »

Gunned down but these huge armored guards in chapter 4-2. Turns out, when you die, you lose all the max-ammo and max-health pickups you aquired through the game. Without that extra ammo and health, the other lives I had didn't do much better.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #9891 on: September 28, 2013, 02:57:30 pm »

My newly created tinkerer had managed to run around town, scavenging whilst deftly avoiding zombies for several hours. I eventually found some power armour on the corpse of some long-dead military trooper, that I was really eager to try out. I continued to search the town for batteries and UPSes, and was on my way to retrieve the thing when I was killed by a moose.

We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9892 on: September 28, 2013, 04:35:21 pm »

My Heavy got rushed by two Pyros, a Medic, a Scout, a Demoman and two Soldiers while trying to defend the last point. He did not last long.

Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #9893 on: September 28, 2013, 05:39:12 pm »

A skeleton really messed me up when I decided to fight it over a fire. I thought it'd be easy to kill it, but my knife spear wasn't enough. :\
But I wasn't dead, just severely wounded. So I continued to fight and I fought a zombie cop over the same fire the skeleton.
Luckily my dodge kept me alive to kill the cop, but it ends up he had a gun on him, which immediately exploded upon his death to the fire.
Because of that skeleton, I died in the death throes of a zombie cop.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9894 on: September 29, 2013, 02:05:57 am »

My Heavy got rushed by two Pyros, a Medic, a Scout, a Demoman and two Soldiers while trying to defend the last point. He did not last long.

I've had a lot of fun mowing down people as heavy lately on 2fort.

Brass beast, pinned to the wall, next to a dispenser. Keep myself spun up. Most players weren't aware that I was nearby, so they happily exited their base and straight into Brass Beast fire. Then, I got a medic with quick fix healing me, so we were practically unstoppable until the other team thought to use an ubercharge.

Brass Beast has slowed weapon switch + slower spin up time for +15% damage, if i remember right.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9895 on: September 29, 2013, 02:18:55 am »

Nothing worse than when you're underwater with a pit nearby as well as an oxygen pocket, and then your shine potion suddenly extinguishes and in a blind panic to jump for air you fall in the pit and drown. >.<

Terraria. Trying to get back into it in preparation for the 1.2 update coming soon and continually getting my ass kicked with this new character/world. :P Almost got a full set of iron armor though, so that's something.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9896 on: September 29, 2013, 03:00:08 am »

Oh god so many hell knights.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9897 on: September 29, 2013, 03:13:15 am »

Died a few times trying the jump to get the AKS-74u suppressor, then slipped a few times trying to pass the next few areas.

MGS2. This was a few weeks ago, I haven't really felt like playing lately. Not to start another discussion on the subject, but I find it interesting that they experimented with platforming in MGS2 after previously including it in Grey Fox's VR missions from the first game.

AAAAAA THE STUPID STICK THROWING THINGS GET ME EVERY FUCKING TIME. You pretty much need to have a sub-weapon, preferably a small shuriken, to get past these cockbags.

Ninja Gaiden.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #9898 on: September 29, 2013, 12:11:34 pm »

Not really a death, but it caused large loss of progress and immeasurable rage.
I had recently found my old cartridge for Chrono Trigger DS, and one of my save files was at the ascent of Death Peak. I climbed to the top, decimated a few Lavos Spawn, and resurrected Crono. Returning to the End of Time, I healed up and entered the bucket gate. I fought my way quickly through the outer shell of Lavos, and after a hard fight with the Lavos Core, leaving only Magus alive with ~80 HP, I had saved the world, and the credits rolled. Afterwards, the Dimensional Vortex opened up. Having never bothered to go through it, I decided to challenge it. I made my way quickly through the first couple of areas, before coming upon one in which a man asked me a question. I answered it wrong, and he sent me to the "Hall of Punishment". I thought that it wouldn't be too hard, until I found the group of 2 Nus. And then 4. And then 6. Somehow, I managed to kill the 12 Nus, and ventured up the staircase.
Wait, why did the music just cut out?
That's right, after slicing me way through the Dimensional Vortex, MY DS FROZE!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #9899 on: September 29, 2013, 12:52:19 pm »

Lost my corporal assault soldier to a sectoid that got a flank on him. To be fair, the only reason the sectoid flanked him was because he run n' gunned to the top of a hill to flank the other sectoid that the first sectoid had mind-merged with. He shotgunned the merged sectoid to death as planned, but he was being flanked by the still living other sectoid, which I had not planned.

I could've popped a smoke grenade, but instead I let my supporter take a 50% potshot and assumed that even if the shot missed, the sectoid would retreat since we killed his buddy.

nope. Lost my best soldier at the start of the UFO raid to a single sectoid. Now I have a rookie, a support, and a basically useless squaddie sniper who doesn't have squad sights yet.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee rage-save-and-quit.

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 1574