Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374462 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7635 on: December 16, 2012, 01:35:48 am »

Finally got my 30 dragon scales.  Yea I'm a dragon now punks!  Come at me bros!
*arrow to face, lose half my health*
Auugh! There is no armor! It's like I'm running aroud in my skivvies!

And then I died, repeatedly, to getting used to having the armor rating of a baked potato.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think I'm getting better though.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7636 on: December 16, 2012, 03:58:52 am »

Finally got my 30 dragon scales.  Yea I'm a dragon now punks!  Come at me bros!
*arrow to face, lose half my health*
Auugh! There is no armor! It's like I'm running aroud in my skivvies!

And then I died, repeatedly, to getting used to having the armor rating of a baked potato.

I think I'm getting better though.

Walked into a room to find what appeared to be a single Hollow Knight. Nope, hidden in the alcoves of Undeadburg or whatever it was called was three more Hollow Knights, who stunlocked me into submission.

Additionally, a massive curbstomp battle happened. Scarmiglione cast Gas on the entire party, silencing, blinding, poisoning them, after already using Cursed Elegy and slowing the entire party. From there, Tellah was oneshot (280hp. Scarmy dealt ~300 with one swipe). Palam Bluffed to boost his INT 2x, then got a Fira off before being oneshot too. Even after Porom's cry halved Scarmy's defense, Cecil's weapon was near useless.

Cecil went down two turns later from a countered Thunder, and a melee attack. Porom was in the process of casting Raise when she too went down.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7637 on: December 16, 2012, 04:00:32 am »

Should've had the foresight to wait until the Flagship had released it's drone wave before activating cloak.

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7638 on: December 16, 2012, 01:26:55 pm »

I was fighting a losing battle. I had enough money to buy a plane. Hopefully, it would help me take back what I needed. I forgot to buy it as an empty plane. Oh well, the AI dude in it may be of assistance. I ordered him to fly to a town. He quickly took off, only to curve around a few minutes after flying, do a damn nose dive, and crash into me, killing us both.

ArmA 2. I never recall the AI being so silly.

I think they recently made improvements to the AI. With the beefed up AI plus Zeus AI and ASR AI, you can get some really smart NPC's.

Try them out if you think the NPCs are too stupid.
I need to put something interesting here.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7639 on: December 16, 2012, 01:32:14 pm »

My spacestation had an unexpected athmospherical reentry.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7640 on: December 16, 2012, 07:47:35 pm »

Tanks. Lots o' tanks.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: December 16, 2012, 09:08:24 pm »

Low on health, out of fuel, and shooting at an enemy ship with no shield and 1 health, which was completely at my mercy. I thought, hey, maybe killing their crew with the Bio beam might increase the chances of fuel? And heck, if I take any more damage I can just kill them instantly.

I got hit by a 1HP missile and as it turned out I only had 1 health left... Uh, yeah. Completely my fault there, rather than the TrollNG.

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7642 on: December 16, 2012, 11:13:25 pm »

After an intense shootout with the green gangsters (don't recall their name), I had finally secured the area, killing only one civillian. I think I'll go across the streSPLAT.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7643 on: December 16, 2012, 11:39:14 pm »

After an intense shootout with the green gangsters (don't recall their name), I had finally secured the area, killing only one civillian. I think I'll go across the streSPLAT.

* Civilian dies.
* Ambulance arrives to retrieve dead civilian.
* 26 more civilians die due to ambulance.
* 26 more ambulances arrive.
* ????
* NPC massacre.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7644 on: December 17, 2012, 07:17:24 am »

Nah, you're thinking of the police.

Police start chasing you.
Police car runs over about a dozen civilians
Your wanted level increases
Army comes in and kills you.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: December 17, 2012, 08:04:29 am »

Like the feds in GTA3?  Funniest thing ever to see the kamikaze alphabet soup smash into your (legitly stolen) tank. . . until they actually manage to blow it up.    Fuuuuu-

Anywho, Hey Mister Shopkeeper, I'm glad to see you have this nice jetpack, spike boots, pitcher's mitt, and 12 bombpack.  You see what I got?  Almost no money, because Kali the RNG hates this incarnation of me.  I'll take your mitt.  Hang on, I got a rock to show you!
--tttthhhu-splat!  Thump thump thump th-BOOM!

And that's how I learned that   shopkeeper > pitcher's mitt.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7646 on: December 17, 2012, 12:32:33 pm »

Natural death. Rest in peace, Sultan al-Mustansir I. Your grandson, Sultan al-Mustansir II is already fighting a civil war to keep the throne.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: December 17, 2012, 02:45:40 pm »

Use Solaire to distract the Gargoyle while you heal, my ass. That's my tenth death in a row.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: December 17, 2012, 03:44:04 pm »

seperate the gargoyles and duke it out with one while solaire keeps the other one busy. just try to move them to opposite ends of the roof

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7649 on: December 17, 2012, 09:33:07 pm »

The stupid gravity boss in Area C. Time to play something insultingly easy for a few months while I'm irritated at Shatterhand...
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 508 509 [510] 511 512 ... 1575