Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374488 times)

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7350 on: November 10, 2012, 11:30:49 am »

Activate CCS -> have someone writing for liberal guardian -> wait 6 or so years. That's how my last game went anyway. It seems like the CCS just constantly did rampages, and so drove public opinion way over to liberal.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7351 on: November 10, 2012, 11:36:57 pm »

Ambushed and flanked by shotgun wielding cannibals with invisible pinkys in a narrow hall.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7352 on: November 10, 2012, 11:50:17 pm »

Terence. With a +5, +3 Mace of Holy Wrath. Killed my poor KoAs in one hit.

DCSS.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7353 on: November 11, 2012, 02:02:06 am »

I was in my base, minding my own business, gathering minerals at a steady pace. I had a Barracks, 5 marines and was on my way to building a few Bunkers. Suddenly BAM, 10 siege tanks with the "siege mode" upgrade, right in the middle of my base. I was out of the match less than 15 minutes after I had connected.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7354 on: November 11, 2012, 06:50:05 am »

5 ZOMG's (or i think they are called that) out-dakka'd me.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

revo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7355 on: November 11, 2012, 09:43:14 am »

5 ZOMG's (or i think they are called that) out-dakka'd me.

Those games are so much fun! really they may be childish but it is a REALLY fun TD series.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7356 on: November 11, 2012, 09:44:04 am »

Got pike'd in the back and then in front. Died without a heir to G-Flex's family.

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7357 on: November 11, 2012, 09:52:34 am »

Taught myself how to fight Basilisks

(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7358 on: November 11, 2012, 01:42:10 pm »

Grenade explosion launched me in to the Sarlacc pit.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7359 on: November 11, 2012, 01:49:13 pm »

Do you see that onos? The one charging at me? Yeah...

Natural Selection 2.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #7360 on: November 11, 2012, 02:30:27 pm »

An owlbear grabbed my (latest) Orc Ranger and throttled me while my dog pathetically bit at its ankles. My last-ditch attempt at praying to Mars for saving failed to...well, save me. The owlbear loosened it's grip slightly, but it didn't spontaneously combust or get dragged into the underworld like I hoped. I didn't even get healed, Mars, what the heck? You ripped me off, Mars! *shakes fist*

Shame, too. I was level 7, had stealth, elven mithril coat, a cloak of displacement, a runed dagger, bow and arrows, several (unidentified) scrolls of armor and weapon enchant, etc. I even had a wand of digging that in retrospect I should've used to try and send me down a level away from that hug-happy owlbear.

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7361 on: November 11, 2012, 04:10:07 pm »

Inside my first week of being the captain of the troop transport "Tetsudo", setting out from starbase I stumble upon a destroyer. Apparently it is empty of life and quite abandoned. Its engines, weapons and shields are all operational and the stuff a rookie captain dreams of, so an away team is dispatched to investigate and lay claim to it. 75% of the ship is socuted without incident. Then we enter the bridge. Some stealthed alien wipes out the entrie party save for me in one attack. Wounded, I drag myself back towards my transport, firing my sidearm blindly at where the invisible foe came from. Unsuprisingly I dont get very far and I die in the cargo bay of the hulk, the alien chowing down on my corpse before its cold.

This is a blank sig.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7362 on: November 11, 2012, 04:44:34 pm »

After a Tree Farming attempt went HORRIBLY HORRIBLY awry, I was left with a single unit. She managed to build her self a little house, farm, and masonry.
Then a couple of pig men decided they wanted the camp for themselves. Needless to say, Elenor LeMason didn't live to build her bakery. I thought I had a Queen Urist on my hands.

Not pictured, the House and Masonry.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7363 on: November 11, 2012, 08:04:38 pm »

My fellow pilots could not keep a steady lock on their targets, so none of my LRMs hit and we ended up getting the floor wiped with us.

Oh, well, at least I won't lose too much money, I think...

Turns out, having gotten no hits, I get no money. At all. not even the usual 75000 as a consolation for losing. But my mech was still destroyed.

Nothing important here, move along.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7364 on: November 11, 2012, 08:28:03 pm »

Seeing a free tech upgrade and handy item, I constructed the Infernal Grimoire.

Turns out, there's a 20% chance that, when the Grimoire is finished, a group of hostile demons is summoned.

I've got a handful of archers, and a Tar Demon in my capital - defense strengths 5 and 8, respectively. I find myself facing a Balor (15 strength), two other demons at 11 strength, and one last one at I believe 8.

Best part? Seeing my death approaching, I did the only thing I could: have an archer grab the Grimoire, and read it. The Grimoire casts a random spell, and I was hoping for a lucky roll to save me. Instead, I summoned a second hostile Balor. Whoops.  >:(
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 1575