Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2373128 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #6915 on: October 01, 2012, 01:05:06 am »

Instead of playing Eversion like I should've been, I got to the last level on another game. I'd killed all but 5 of my adversaries, but then some asshole preist killed me, along with his buds. I WAS SO GODDAMN CLOSE THIS TIME!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6916 on: October 01, 2012, 01:12:32 am »

Starving, infected, angry, bored and in agony, plus weighed down due to their strength penalties. Out in the middle of the woods. Died of starvation.

Project Zomboid.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6917 on: October 01, 2012, 06:55:44 am »

That freakin' blood wall.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6918 on: October 01, 2012, 09:39:03 am »

Draqula 'reduced me to ashes'.  On hardcore mode.  Didn't take long.  Hardcore mode should be named 'Exploit and block to survive' mode.  Except you can't block everything.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6919 on: October 01, 2012, 02:39:17 pm »

Death from old age - a broken man. Having been known as a kinslayer for having my 10-year old brother assasinated to avoid dividing the realm, I was later maimed in the crusades and went into a deep depression that lasted the rest of my life. But the duchy of Saxony prospers in the hands of my son - I hope.

"Lithrushâst Kúdlizat: Fetidfur, the slick notch, a grizzly bear leather loincloth. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with zinc, decorated with grizzly bear leather and encircled with bands of grizzly bear leather. This object menaces with spikes of grizzly bear leather."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6920 on: October 01, 2012, 05:28:41 pm »

Boarders got on my ship, and I was in a supernova beacon, so I put everyone in medbay and vented the entire ship. I closed a door to medbay.

Medbay got taken out and, apparently, there were TWO ways into medbay, not one. Meaning I vented medbay too because there was still one door open. HERP DERP.

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #6921 on: October 02, 2012, 03:51:31 am »

All the CK2 deaths sound so sad...
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6922 on: October 02, 2012, 08:07:04 am »

Slipped into the river.  two alligators saw me.  I ducked on out, and attempted to flee.  My companion didn't get the luxury of drowning for his armour, because they mumed him to pieces.  Then I did the dumb thing of trying to swim across the river.
I dodged them until the far side.  Then They gashed up my leg.  I rolled away from them for what seemed like forever.  I actually gained hope of living.  Then the bite my head and the severed part flew away in an arc.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6923 on: October 02, 2012, 02:49:42 pm »

All the CK2 deaths sound so sad...

Honestly, it's just a long parade of families and relationships being ripped apart by the needs of the realm; by greed, powerlust and intrigue. I think I can count the characters I've played that seemed like well-adjusted people by the end of their run on a single hand.

Turns out it's an excellent power-simulator.
"Lithrushâst Kúdlizat: Fetidfur, the slick notch, a grizzly bear leather loincloth. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with zinc, decorated with grizzly bear leather and encircled with bands of grizzly bear leather. This object menaces with spikes of grizzly bear leather."

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6924 on: October 02, 2012, 03:02:35 pm »

Honestly, it's just a long parade of families and relationships being ripped apart by the needs of the realm; by greed, powerlust and intrigue. I think I can count the characters I've played that seemed like well-adjusted people by the end of their run on a single hand.

Nah mine tend to live very happy fuffilling lives. Then they die in their mid twenties by random events. (IE "Nah, i can totally fucking kill this wolf/boar/whatever the text said myself", que reenactment of the death of King Robert.) Of course anyone who makes it to their 30s tends to be so filled with emotional baggage, that by the time they hit 40 most either kill themselves or become bitter old men who take their rage out on those around them....

Jesus this game is awful

FoiledFencer

• Bay Watcher
  • keepin' it feudal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6925 on: October 02, 2012, 03:50:18 pm »

Nah mine tend to live very happy fuffilling lives. Then they die in their mid twenties by random events. (IE "Nah, i can totally fucking kill this wolf/boar/whatever the text said myself", que reenactment of the death of King Robert.) Of course anyone who makes it to their 30s tends to be so filled with emotional baggage, that by the time they hit 40 most either kill themselves or become bitter old men who take their rage out on those around them....

Jesus this game is awful

It's like a very special brand of !!fun!!. Like, existential terror-!!fun!!.

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: October 02, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »

Hey, not all deaths are sad in CK2. For example, my muslim character died while having sex. That's what I call going out with a bang.

Trif

• Bay Watcher
  • the Not-Quite-So-Great-as-Toady One
    • View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: October 02, 2012, 05:29:13 pm »

Running from a toad, a jelly and an ogre, I had to pass the spot where I tested the potion of poison lichen earlier. Unfortunately, the lichen spread out in the meantime.

Quote from: Toady One
I wonder if the game has become odd.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: October 02, 2012, 05:30:53 pm »

Picked Ending D, which deletes your save and prevents you from ever using that name for the main character ever again

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: October 02, 2012, 06:28:38 pm »

Turrets or whatever the hell they're called. 'Twas in Nova Prospekt.

Pages: 1 ... 460 461 [462] 463 464 ... 1575