Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372789 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #6675 on: September 13, 2012, 08:46:16 pm »

It was either Flesh Clan in the poisoned water supply or The Butcher.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Aaah, FRESH MEAT!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6676 on: September 13, 2012, 09:18:14 pm »

Derped around too long during the intro, and got burned to ashes by a dragon.

Skyrim.

Ahh yeah, i remember doing that one time to see if he eventually comes down to attack you. He is actually flying around and killing the Imperial soldiers in the fort like a regular Dragon attack, so when everyone else is dead he comes down to take you out.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6677 on: September 13, 2012, 09:50:40 pm »

Not so much a death for me, but I was derping around on a giant wolf, and mauled each and every soldier in sight

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6678 on: September 13, 2012, 10:14:05 pm »

Bahaha.
I got instantly shot after nuking Canada several times. What wimps.
Also Shadow President.

I always went for Iceland.  Almost my whole cabinet would resign, and everything went to hell, and it was so great.

Aaah, FRESH MEAT!

That voice! I still get chills.

My last death was in Skyrim.  Nothing special, just having some fun with giants:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93732852
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6679 on: September 13, 2012, 10:18:54 pm »

That feeling of first death by being rocketed into space from a dropkick by a giant, good times.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6680 on: September 14, 2012, 01:04:59 am »

Orcs. So many fucking orcs. With damnable Killakans and wartrukks.

Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6681 on: September 14, 2012, 03:04:33 am »

I was turned into a dieing slug for entering a gods temple (I assume?) - then set on fire and fell of the stairs.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6682 on: September 14, 2012, 06:37:01 am »

Skyrim.

Ahh yeah, i remember doing that one time to see if he eventually comes down to attack you. He is actually flying around and killing the Imperial soldiers in the fort like a regular Dragon attack, so when everyone else is dead he comes down to take you out.
It's weird that Alduin would prioritize ordinary nameless mooks over the freaking Dragonborn.
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Urist McPenguinhead

• Bay Watcher
  • dungeon master with questionable motives
    • View Profile
« Reply #6683 on: September 14, 2012, 06:42:52 am »

I got swamped by scumbags or whatever you call those things.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6684 on: September 14, 2012, 07:19:31 am »

Dragonkin came to my clan, demanding my old epic warrior lady to come with them to write an 'epic poem' or something.  We would of course be well rewarded and they assured the safety and non-eating of my old lady. 
Now, clan tradition is to distrust Dragonkin... but... each and every one of my ring members that were present, 6 of them... well, they were all excited by the 'demands'.  All of them were like 'lets make it happen!' or 'make em pay more!'  Old lady is also one of the ring, saying that she wants to go write that epic poem with the Dragonkin.  So I let her go with them.
A few seasons later, the Dragonkin comes back without her.  "Sorry, she failed, the epic poem she wrote was not epic enough and incinerated her, but... we will still give you a bunch of gold."
*Insert QQ for old lady from me.*

Another Dragonkin adventure...  3 Dragonkin were doing weird magicks on my property, I killed them.  An Emissary from the Dragonkin later showed up threatening or warning me... something like that.  I threatened em back.
A few seasons later, Dragonkin descended upon my clan and ate 3/4 of my cattle and people, including most of the ring...  we disbanded afterwards.

And another one with the Undead.  Marsh Ducks requested aid in fighting the Undead from the marshes, I sent 10 of my thanes and the war leader in aid.  A few seasons later, they come back as the undead, war leader among them.  I launched a legal claim against them to gtfo my land.  They acted like they understood but refused anyways. They tried to gnaw on a few of my people, so I had to put them down.
*Insert QQ over my best warrior and former war leader.*

« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 07:36:27 am by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #6685 on: September 14, 2012, 09:08:54 am »

Skyrim.

It's weird that Alduin would prioritize ordinary nameless mooks over the freaking Dragonborn.

He might not know it's a Dragonborn down there, he could just think that really is some nameless mook, at least until he gets close.

On-topic, Mantis ship beamed some dudes onto my ship. They tore my systems down from the inside while their ship hammered from the outside. I was eventually able to drive the soldiers from my ship with a heroic last stand, but by then most of my ship was depressurized from me trying to cause some damage to the Mantis via NO AIR LOL, most of the systems were in the red, fire took out two of my three remaining crewmembers, and my last guy could do nothing but watch from the cockpit as the Mantis ship launched a missile that finally destroyed my ship.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 07:33:57 pm by 612DwarfAvenue »
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6686 on: September 14, 2012, 10:13:10 am »

Skyrim.

He might not know it's a Dragonborn down there, he could just think that really is some nameless mook, at least until he gets close.

Had he known it is the Dragonborn, he would have waited until the Dragonborn loses their head to the executioner before attacking.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6687 on: September 14, 2012, 12:25:29 pm »

Skyrim.

All you bipedal humanoids look the same to us.

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6688 on: September 14, 2012, 01:16:17 pm »

Skyrim.

All you bipedal humanoids look the same to us.

Says the fuzzy zergling.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6689 on: September 14, 2012, 01:36:52 pm »

Had a painting dropped on one of my clones heads, killing all three of me instantly.

Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout
Pages: 1 ... 444 445 [446] 447 448 ... 1575