Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371014 times)

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #5430 on: April 10, 2012, 10:43:46 pm »

Don't you need a full on wish spell to even have a chance of killing the terrasque?  Something about reducing it to 0 hp not actually killing it, and needing to use a wish spell to actually finish it off at that point.  I don't entirely recall but do balor even have the spell levels to cast wish?

I suppose my info is pretty old though, and I never really messed around much with those super strong creatures anyway, so ignore me if I'm completely off base.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #5431 on: April 10, 2012, 10:47:37 pm »

Pretty sure Tarrasque wins. It has tons of AC (in the 30s or 40s?), DR 15/epic, and 850+ HP.

Also, Tarrasque has fast heal 40, and always recieves only NL damage. As if that wasn't enough, Tarrasque never dies until you wish or miracle it away.

EDIT :: Actually, if T grapples and pins Balor (T gets about +16 32? or so because of size), it can ravage it to death. I think.

I died because a blue round piece of the sky hit me and not my chicks for 50 pts.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 10:50:48 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5432 on: April 10, 2012, 10:49:33 pm »

Well, if RTDs count, in Piecewise's Einsteinian Roulette my character got vaporized from the navel down by an alien weapon, and then later (he was already dead, Tiruin's character was dragging his corpse around) he got shot in the chest by friendly fire with a Gauss rifle so now he's missing his heart, lungs, and probably some other internal organs. XD If it doesn't count, sorry, but that was funny enough to me that I wanted to include it.

In any case, I have another one. I tried to kill Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City to see what that ending's like (instead of siding with him, which I did the first time around). This fucker can eat like fifty grenades without dying and autokill you if you get too close. I got too close. ::) At least I won... after like 15 deaths and forty or fifty minutes of trying...

@ninja Sky: I warned you, dog. I told you about Tarrasques. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5433 on: April 10, 2012, 10:52:34 pm »

Well, if RTDs count, in Piecewise's Einsteinian Roulette my character got vaporized from the navel down by an alien weapon, and then later (he was already dead, Tiruin's character was dragging his corpse around) he got shot in the chest by friendly fire with a Gauss rifle so now he's missing his heart, lungs, and probably some other internal organs. XD If it doesn't count, sorry, but that was funny enough to me that I wanted to include it.
Heh, I was the one who shot him. To be fair I wasn't trying to shoot him, I was trying to fly around a room on the kickback of my gun and he happened to be in the way.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5434 on: April 10, 2012, 10:53:22 pm »

I wasn't going to name names. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5435 on: April 10, 2012, 10:55:01 pm »

Heh, I was the one who shot him. To be fair I wasn't trying to shoot him, I was trying to fly around a room on the kickback of my gun and he happened to be in the way.
Hey, nobody said which organs you lost. If you're lucky, it may just be your appendix!

*Turns a corner*

Feel the force of a thousand Joules!

*Fires at enemies*

*Forgets that Engineer that sets up that turret*

*Dies under a hailfire of ammo.*

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5436 on: April 10, 2012, 10:55:15 pm »

Neither did I! I never told them my characters name was Ivan!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5437 on: April 11, 2012, 12:32:06 am »

~Walking around in Dragonsreach with no bounty~ ~Do do do do d-

(Everyone) "HEY LET'S KILL THAT INNOCENT DRAGONBORN LOL!"

Wha- BLARG SWORD IN CHEST

*Dies*

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5438 on: April 11, 2012, 05:26:59 am »

*Turns a corner*

Feel the force of a thousand Joules!

*Fires at enemies*

*Forgets that Engineer that sets up that turret*

*Dies under a hailfire of ammo.*
Sounds more like tf2

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5439 on: April 11, 2012, 07:50:52 am »

I get ambushed while trying to investigate an alien scout that has landed. I lost almost my entire force in 4 turns. The next day the sectoids invaded my base and my remaining 4 soldiers were wiped out and it was game over.
I only lasted 4 months, which has never happened before.

XCom UFO Defense
Only a simple mind can be certain.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5440 on: April 11, 2012, 08:18:50 am »

Backburnerfest + machinafest.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yannanth

« Reply #5441 on: April 11, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:03:09 pm by Yannanth »

Cicero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: April 11, 2012, 09:16:45 pm »

Was shot 3 times with a shotgun for drunken brawling with a monkey.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: April 11, 2012, 09:18:34 pm »

Was shot 3 times with a shotgun for drunken brawling with a monkey.

Never. Touch. A mans. Monkey.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: April 12, 2012, 03:31:20 pm »

Got mauled by three enemy mechas armed with energy sabers.
These stealthy assholes surrounded me and slashed me and my ultrashitty mech to pieces before I could react.

this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 1575