Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372038 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #5265 on: March 19, 2012, 12:57:38 pm »

They appear when free speech becomes C+ IIRC
*Hugs*

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: March 19, 2012, 01:12:53 pm »

Didn't die - yet.

Corporate Manager tells me to go fuck myself in the park, so I break his face with my fists. Then, a fireman intercepts me and leaves me near-death. Fucking flamethrowers. I just started this Let's Play, too.

Fireman? That sounds like a book I've read... Fahrenheit 451 or something.

Yeah, loved that book when I was in 5th grade. =) Still have it, I think I stole it from my school by accident. *shrug*

Yep, Nightmare Mode. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCKING difficult compare to standard. Much more entertaining though!
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: March 19, 2012, 01:53:17 pm »

Suicide by accidentaly firing a Wand of Far Slaying against an adjacent wall in a narrow corridor.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Those are fun wands. I had a troll wizard once dump >200 mana into one of them in a last ditch attempt to kill a creature before said creature killed him. It just keeps bouncing back and forth around the walls for ages, hitting everyone so many times...

Would it make you feel better if I told you I fired it with an human Archmage (character capable of book casting Wish, which requires over 5000 PP) in an attempt at taking Andor down? I was hit hundreds of times for thousands upon thousands of damage; the only good side is that I did get a partial victory when the bouncing bolt  struck Him,
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 01:55:16 pm by Azthor »

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: March 19, 2012, 02:32:15 pm »

Didn't die - yet.

Corporate Manager tells me to go fuck myself in the park, so I break his face with my fists. Then, a fireman intercepts me and leaves me near-death. Fucking flamethrowers. I just started this Let's Play, too.
What game?
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: March 19, 2012, 02:38:51 pm »

He was playing Liberal Crime Squad - unless you were trying to remind him to name it, in which case, sorry for butting in. ^^^;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: March 19, 2012, 02:49:49 pm »

I stole the Harrier scout ship I was supposed to be returning to its' owner and sold it at the shipyard. This meant that I was kill-on-sight in the more secure sectors belonging to that race, and trying to go through that sector to assassinate a Pirate netted me several Flail Barrage Missiles; fast, mid-power missiles with a swarm effect; 8 missiles at once, each hitting for 5k shield damage. I have 125k shields, but 3 Flails will whittle that down, and the 4th and 5th punched holes in my armour.

Kill went to the tiny little police interceptor trying to catch me, and firing Wasps (A smaller, faster Flail).

X3:Terran Conflict with XRM Mod.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #5271 on: March 19, 2012, 03:08:01 pm »

Grimeling swarm got patched to have resistance to ice based attacks.

-Igynpadca
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: March 19, 2012, 03:49:07 pm »

Accidentally closed the internet on my large month-long LCS update where someone died, we recruited 3 people, and politics shifted in an extreme manner.

Damn it. And this is why I used to use Firefox, so I can reload windows when I accidentally close them. Fucking Google Chrome...
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: March 19, 2012, 04:21:58 pm »

The tanker I was on exploded after I walked through an infrared sensor, despite the fact that I shot the sensor like I was told to

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: March 19, 2012, 04:32:55 pm »

The tanker I was on exploded after I walked through an infrared sensor, despite the fact that I shot the sensor like I was told to

Haven't played that in years, but did you shoot both sensors? I'd assume in that situation there's be two sides to the sensor that you'd need to shoot.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5275 on: March 20, 2012, 07:29:43 am »

"I know who the traitor is!"

"Who-" *BOOOOOOM*

Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: March 20, 2012, 03:43:26 pm »

Consumption. A disappointing end for the man who had nearly unified Sicily. The throne passes to his son, unfortunately; a cowardly, snobbish fanatic with no talent for anything worthwhile. So, a fairly typical monarch.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: March 21, 2012, 03:35:05 am »

Got rolled over by the Peacekeepers (ha ha, good joke) as the University early in the game. AND I HAD THOUGHT WE HAD A FREAKING TREATY ASSHAT. >:|

I don't blame myself, honestly, because the goddamn peacekeepers had AT LEAST FOUR nutrient resources in their territories. Oh, and Morgan also took the asteroid crater which gives bonus minerals like an ass, and he also had at least two mineral resources to my one. And his two were on land while mine was at sea. The only other thing I had of note was a crappy sea energy resource.

Did I mention those two were also on the same island as me?

Goddamn RNG. Why. Why do you hate me so.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 03:43:44 am by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: March 21, 2012, 03:51:07 am »

=( I didn't die, but my ultra-promising child prodigy did during my second-to-last Let's Play turn. *sigh*

There's a short version, then the RP part.

Short version is, I rescued three enslaved children from a plastic processing plant and decided, due to their superior stats, that they would be my new lieutenants. During a raid, a police officer shot Speedy and blew out her lungs, and she later died in my arms. :( I carried her body home and, seeing how massively the children's stats had risen from the battle, I decided to train the two remnants in combat and sneaking to bring the fight to the enemy. Game is, as you might figure, Liberal Crime Squad.

Spoiler: RP Part: Warning, Long (click to show/hide)

Rabek Jeris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: March 21, 2012, 07:06:42 am »

Accidentally closed the internet on my large month-long LCS update where someone died, we recruited 3 people, and politics shifted in an extreme manner.

Damn it. And this is why I used to use Firefox, so I can reload windows when I accidentally close them. Fucking Google Chrome...

Protip: You can. Have your Chrome homepage set to the New Tabs page. On the bottom right is a 'recently closed' button. Boom.

On topic: I managed to kill five enemy officers in succession while in red health the whole time, unlocking my first mount in the process. Like an idiot, I continued on without using an interim save. Died while swarmed by three more officers as I tried to destroy the enemy siege weapons.

Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 1575