Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374333 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #4215 on: November 26, 2011, 05:13:53 am »

Chin got blasted by a salamander's self destruct attack, then soon enough, a gigantic cyclops threw a spiky ball at Hatapon. Needless to say, all of my progress got nullified.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: November 26, 2011, 05:42:54 am »

Lol, freaking unlucky New Guy. That level took me 20 tries.

I got stunned and taunted and supressed in LoL. It took me 10 seconds to die (300 armor and magic resist).

League of Legends
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #4217 on: November 26, 2011, 07:15:31 am »

I was standing near disposal with three corpses near me, two of them not fully dead and my own doing. I decided to pretend to start dragging one to genetics to be revived, and finish the job on the way there. As soon as I rounded the corner, I saw the captain, who stunned me with his energy gun. Before I could even type what I wanted to say, my pockets were emptied and my cylume saber and cryptographic sequencer were discovered. Realizing that my round was ruined, and that I'll inevitably fail my objectives, I promptly committed suicide and logged out.

Was that /tg/station or Goonstation? Because unless the Captain knew you were the Traitor, that's some very bullshit RP on his part that he'd only be able to get away with on /tg/station or Goonstation.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: November 26, 2011, 08:09:52 am »

I was standing near disposal with three corpses near me, two of them not fully dead and my own doing. I decided to pretend to start dragging one to genetics to be revived, and finish the job on the way there. As soon as I rounded the corner, I saw the captain, who stunned me with his energy gun. Before I could even type what I wanted to say, my pockets were emptied and my cylume saber and cryptographic sequencer were discovered. Realizing that my round was ruined, and that I'll inevitably fail my objectives, I promptly committed suicide and logged out.

Was that /tg/station or Goonstation? Because unless the Captain knew you were the Traitor, that's some very bullshit RP on his part that he'd only be able to get away with on /tg/station or Goonstation.
Goonstation Gibbed #4. Also, I was acting suspiciously before, but they couldn't confirm that I was traitor.
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: November 26, 2011, 01:27:07 pm »

I was tasked with helping some loners with interrupting a weapon shipment between some bandits and Duty members. Right after I get in to position and we open up fire on them, I get a message that an emission is about to occur and to find cover. Turns out that the closest cover is a small cellar in the center of the building that's swarming with bandits. I decided to sprint to it anyway and managed to make it without catching any bullets. A few of the loners end up joining me but we can still hear fighting going on above. Right before the emission hits, one of the bandits manages to lob a grenade right in to the cellar, killing one of the guys and heavily wounding everyone else. The remaining loners charge out to kill him and the second they step out of the cellar the emission hits, turning them all in to braindead zombies who proceeded to turn around and deliver plenty of bullets straight in to my face.

I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: November 26, 2011, 01:39:51 pm »

Teleporting onto a Magic Sigil, Teleport being my only Magic-type spell at the time(needs same-type magic to activate a Sigil). Not knowing what a Sigil did, it seemed reasonable at the time.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Vibhor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: November 26, 2011, 09:06:18 pm »

Placed the moongate on the wrong tile and got teleported in the void, was welcomed by daemons there who quickly annihilated my party.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: November 26, 2011, 09:21:19 pm »

At the Evilmass of Adamance, got raped by a guilotine that was connected to a switch. Stupid Cannasault getting in the way.

Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: November 26, 2011, 09:24:31 pm »

Killed by a Devourer while attempting to fend off various Eaters. My iron armor and magic boomerang weren't up to the job.

Terraria.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #4224 on: November 26, 2011, 09:41:46 pm »

Throwing a rock at some poor wretch without a jaw. He stabbed me :(

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: November 26, 2011, 10:05:30 pm »

I flew as hard and as fast as I could, stopping only to throw a glowing ball of ruby light at my opponent. When I had left him safely behind, I began casting a spell of recall. In the midst of my casting, a massive red thing composed mostly of claws, teeth, and glowing green eyes charged from the brush nearby and devoured me whole.

My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: November 26, 2011, 10:40:07 pm »

Hunting through the night, I killed bandits and many more creatures. Some of them tasted good. I didn't like the goblins...
Then I saw a lone man on the road. Lightly armed, I could take him.

To my horror, I saw he was the bane of my kind. A werewolf hunter. I could do the only thing I could think- press my attack before he had the chance to use that evil metal, silver. I defeated him, ate him and howled at the moon. My instincts were much sharper than before. I was empowered.

Then I heard a man go near the body of the werewolf hunter. "The body's still warm, the killer mustn't be far away..." I hid in the bushes and waited for him to pass, so that I could pounce on him from behind.

He turned on me and in three swift strikes the silver had rent me limb from limb.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: November 27, 2011, 12:29:19 am »

-Snip-

that sounds like a lotta fun
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: November 27, 2011, 12:41:09 am »

Snip-

You play LoL too? How about we play together OrangeBottle?
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: November 27, 2011, 08:59:13 pm »

Beat the Greeks in my last game of Civ V as the almighty English thanks to their godly longbowmen, and decided to buy Europa Universalis III from Steam since its only 3 dollars just for today. I then proceeded to play as England as usual and get my ass kicked by France while Scotland attacked me from the north. Somehow, by 1493, I managed to gain peace with France, discover America, and destroy Scotland until they became my vassals, hehe.

Then came the video driver crash. :| I didn't save.

Anyone here play Civ V or EU3? I've got a group of 6 people, Bay12er buddies and family, who play Civ V daily. Also looking for people to Play EU3 with :P
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 1575