Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376318 times)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3720 on: October 05, 2011, 05:52:09 am »

Running to retrieve my souls (ghosts suck hardcore) and accidently ran down the elevator shaft, plumeting to my death.... and loosing all those delicious delicious souls... Thank god I leveled up not too long ago, and it was only a few thousand...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: October 05, 2011, 11:26:15 am »

Got a mission to clear out a dog pack from the wildlands. Turns out the dogs were friends with a pack of rats and a bloodsucker. The horde decended upon me.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: October 05, 2011, 03:55:29 pm »

I was killed by thrusties. They like to thrust and thrust and thrust.
Everybody!

klingon13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mongols are cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: October 05, 2011, 04:09:02 pm »

I was killed by thrusties. They like to thrust and thrust and thrust.
WHAT GAME?
By creating a gobstopper that never loses its flavor he broke thermodynamics
Maybe it's parasitic. It never loses its flavor because you eventually die from having your nutrients stolen by it.

Meta

• Bay Watcher
  • Aka Maunoir. French Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: October 05, 2011, 04:16:45 pm »

Dungeons of Dredmor, without a doubt.
Generalized Godwin’s Law: "Every discussion within an online community converges to a zero-information signal characterized by empty assertions concerning the foundational dichotomy of that community."

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: October 05, 2011, 04:20:45 pm »

Yup.
Everybody!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: October 05, 2011, 04:30:45 pm »

After hallucinating from a plasma leak, I woke up with the memory of the ship's captain beating into unconsciousness with her PDA. I spent the rest of the round trying to convince the ship's crew she was a traitor along with the chemist and, when I had a moment along with the chemist, I stabbed him in the face with a screwdriver until he uttered his last breath. Unfortunately, the chef witnessed everything and so began a ship-wide manhunt for me. I ran to the escape pod area and blasted all the lights to give me cover under darkness, but the damn quartermaster ran right into me. I tried to hit him to scare him away but he evaded all my hits, except one where we both hit each other. I then ran to the escape pod area and made the mistake of leaving... I walked right into the captain who proceeded to stun me, cuff me, beat me nearly to unconsciousness, and then hand me over to the chef and quartermaster who then beat me to death while cuffed to a chair in the escape pod. A minute later, the traitors are announced. Guess who? Captain and chemist. Ironically, their missions were to assassinate each other, and I did the captain's job for her. Even gave her the perfect plausible escape by making me look like the traitor. When they were revealed at centcom, the guy who beat me to death yelled over the com, "Oh god, what have I done!"

The round sucked because I died and lost, but it was a ton of fun playing a seemingly delusional murderer framed by a duo of traitors and lynched by the unknowing crew. :P

EDIT: Obviously, Spacestation 13. This was on the Bay12 sever
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 04:44:17 pm by Ehndras »
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: October 05, 2011, 04:34:32 pm »

I was overwhelmed by salamanders and ghost thingies.

I think I figured out how leveling works. The enemy upgrades with every upgrade you buy as well as with every level, so you can't just upgrade the balista for automonies.

Cartoon Wars.
Everybody!

Haschel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: October 05, 2011, 07:21:22 pm »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: October 08, 2011, 06:06:02 pm »

Worst fucking luck. EVER.

I stabbed the one guard and my sniper took out the other guard in a long building with 6 hostages at their feet. Got my head beat in by a fucking wrench by the first guy as we entered, though. After securing the hostages, we snuck-crawled out the north door and opened fire as a guard walked by. My gunner (me) fired off a burst and nailed him, hitting him in the leg, then my sniper left him on the brink of death with a shot to the chest. The shotgunner pulled out a berreta and snuffed him with a finely-placed shot. As we regrouped and made our way to the central house, some guard happened RIGHT on top of us before we spotted him, we scrambled to react but we took him out without any damage. Sniper stabbed him twice, missed once, then the shotty-doc berreta'd him twice and I cemented his grave *ba-dum-tss* with a rifle butt to the skull. We then crawled halfway to hell and somehow (glitchy corner, gets be every time) the fucking guard in the guardhouse saw me and opened fire, I fired off 3 volleys and only nailed him with the last. The fucking doctor pulls out a HARPOON GUN and nailed the son of a bitch good, before the sniper nails him in the heart. Now, I'm a lot closer to the central compound... I found a batch of 3 grenades I'm going to have a lot of fun with, to be sure. :P Going to try to take the ladder on the side of the main house and drop the 'nades in through that hole in the roof, but the two patrols might give me a problem... Their shots fucked up my plans last time I played, so I'm going to try to catch them unaware and melee the motherfuckers til they bleed out. The second I hear a shot, the gunner (me)'s making a run for the roof and dropping 'nades like its raining blood, while the sniper takes out the other patrol and the doc brandishes his shotty on aggressive-sentry mode at the doorway, ready to blast whoever walks out with enough shot to sever their fucking spinal cord.

...Sadly, I forgot about the damn guard dogs. Ripped my gunner a new asshole, then the horribly-sneaky shotgunner got raped by a sniper, and the sniper got caught in a very bad location and was torn apart in the crossfire.

...Thank videogames for the save feature.

EDIT: SORRY! I bitch and moan from the lack of game name, and I did it myself :( Shame, shame.

Game: Oldschool Fallout:Tactics. A classic!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:03:29 pm by Ehndras »
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: October 08, 2011, 06:22:34 pm »

That sounds awesome and you didn't tell up what game it was. I consider that to be in bad taste.

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: October 08, 2011, 06:32:33 pm »

I had just found a coathanger hidden in one of the levels. I embedded it into my skull so I would cry more and be able to slay my forgotten brothers and sister easier with my tears.
I decided I was ready to finally kill my mother. So I snuck into her room and after an epic battle and a slither of health each, I hit the wrong key and got stomped into the ground by her fat ugly foot.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: October 08, 2011, 06:35:42 pm »

Does somebody need to quote the OP again. . .just please tell which game. It's not that hard to type up the name of the game after your post.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: October 08, 2011, 06:53:36 pm »

WHAT GAME?

PLEASE STATE THE GAME, AND READ THE DAMN OP BEFORE POSTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: October 08, 2011, 07:08:05 pm »

Did it purpose on to see the rage.  :P
The Binding of Isaac.
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 1575