Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376906 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3435 on: August 17, 2011, 09:41:28 pm »

Ummm. . . .did you list the game last time? Because I dont remember it. Could you just tell us what it is?

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: August 17, 2011, 09:46:04 pm »

Ummm. . . .did you list the game last time? Because I dont remember it. Could you just tell us what it is?
Pretty sure the game is called Rebuild up there.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: August 17, 2011, 09:59:44 pm »

Ok, I thought he meant that he was rebuilding in the game, not that the game was called rebuild.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: August 18, 2011, 11:35:02 pm »

After the Soviets started a nuclear war, our economy was completely broken and popularity dropped massively. I decided to nuke almost every country in the world. It worked, but I was then nuked by Russian Soviets! I was about to drop all of my bombs onto them when I was suddenly impeached.

Shadow President.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: August 19, 2011, 02:14:34 am »

So, China nukes Taiwan with no former warning of aggression. My ally. As an ally, it was my DUTY to retaliate. So I use a Surgical Strike on China. They warn me they will use all measures they can to stop me.

That indeed included nukes.

So China nukes the US. THOSE BASTARDS. I ONLY DAMAGED YOUR NUCLEAR ARSENAL, AND MY ATTACK WAS JUSTIFIED. So, I nuked them back with half my arsenal!

And then, after a while, I actually managed to assassinate the leader of China! After, of course, both countries are utterly screwed royally to the point of no return.

Then, obviously, because they're GODDAMN ASSHOLES, the Soviet Union tries to initiate a coup against me.

Naturally it works because SOMEHOW they have NEARLY 100% LEADER EFFECTIVENESS.

Shadow President, US Economic Decline scenario.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: August 19, 2011, 07:52:47 am »

A critical error with the Icarus Potion cost me a life, and the match.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After this:

Defeated an odd metal doppleganger called MSK but found that I had not truly defeated it and so got the bad ending.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: August 19, 2011, 07:55:33 am »

I hit the dirt spire we built to get grass down into the fortress ^50
*Hugs*

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: August 19, 2011, 03:00:01 pm »

Playing Spelunky. Was on the fourth area. I'm doing good, have 4 health and the staff that shoots homing insta-kill rings. I leap across a lava pit only to be nailed by an arrow trap halfway across. It sends me flying backwards to ricochet off of a wall into a short pit, where a priest of Kali chain-throws me to death.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: August 19, 2011, 05:17:58 pm »

After the Soviets started a nuclear war, our economy was completely broken and popularity dropped massively. I decided to nuke almost every country in the world. It worked, but I was then nuked by Russian Soviets! I was about to drop all of my bombs onto them when I was suddenly impeached.

Shadow President.
Is there a safe place to download this? I'd rather not just download from some random site in case of VIRUS.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: August 19, 2011, 05:34:09 pm »

I was dicking around and decided to smack into a glowy red ball.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: August 19, 2011, 06:01:16 pm »

I lit a molotov and tried to throw it at a gas pump. Apparently pressing space when choosing where to throw something causes you to drop it at your feet. Huh.

Cataclysm.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: August 19, 2011, 06:15:26 pm »

Uhh, you just click the huge "Get It!" Button.
It's free.

That's also the only place you're likely to get it legitly. They have an agreement with the ESA
*Hugs*

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: August 19, 2011, 06:32:33 pm »

No, I know it's free but you have to sign up and you need a credit card to do so.

And if it's abandonware pretty much everywhere is legit, it's just a matter of being relatively certain it doesn't have a bomb strapped to it's chest screaming about how All N00bs Must Die and the new L33T J1H4D.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: August 19, 2011, 06:33:29 pm »

No, I know it's free but you have to sign up and you need a credit card to do so.

And if it's abandonware pretty much everywhere is legit, it's just a matter of being relatively certain it doesn't have a bomb strapped to it's chest screaming about how All N00bs Must Die and the new L33T J1H4D.
You don't need to sign up to download it.

It's the most trustworthy site I know of, I can't believe people haven't heard of it.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: August 19, 2011, 07:58:51 pm »

You don't need to sign up to download it.

It's the most trustworthy site I know of, I can't believe people haven't heard of it.
*Facepalm* Didn't notice that that was a button.

Whoops.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 1575