Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 1572

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2325611 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #2895 on: July 10, 2011, 03:00:22 pm »

Boss dies quickly relative to previous bosses, and then suddenly transform. First hit on him does little damage, and he counterattacks hard. Then a helpful little tip pops up saying to wait until he exposes his weak point. Only his weak point opens with a massive attack that hits everyone for more than half their HP, and my attacks still don't do all that much damage. Repeat until everyone dies. Option to retry restarts at the first form.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: July 10, 2011, 03:45:12 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I loved that game when I had it. Now that I got a Wii and can play all of my old Gamecube games, I need to look for it again.

I got stomped on, electrocuted, and blown up by an antagonist of the Mother series. Every boss in Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been a cakewalk so far. I'm terrible with Ness and Lucas, though. Those are the only two available for the fight with Pokey.

vagel7

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: July 10, 2011, 03:46:09 pm »

Shot to gibblets for the tenth time by space pirates. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
That last gobbo would stand there, missing an arm, punctured in a kidney, liver, and spleen, fading in and out of consciousness at the far end of where the drawbridge would go, and his last sight would be the drawbridge dropping down and smashing him like a bug.

God DAMN I love this game!

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: July 10, 2011, 08:23:59 pm »

Got hot potatoed by a Psycho. Should have sent Bloodwing to take care of it.

Borderlands?

DING DING DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Now, you can take these 3 non-existent cookies from my hand and go on your merry way.

Congratulations!

Naw, but seriously, it's borderlands. Bought the game a few days ago, with the intention to play lan games with my bros and friends. I should have bought it earlier though.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: July 10, 2011, 10:18:25 pm »

I was following a notorious PvP player around as he went about his daily slaughter.
After a while, much killing had happened and we were all having a laugh, he then realized he had to go back to his base so he killed me to stop me from following him.
T'was much fun.
*Hugs*

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: July 10, 2011, 10:28:45 pm »

my boosters were uneven and my rocket listed to the side and promptly smashed into the ground in a glorious explosion.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: July 10, 2011, 11:55:05 pm »

A rocket came hurdling down at insane speeds and crashed right into the bunker with my brain in it, almost hitting it. Then it promptly exploded and destroyed the brain.

Dakorma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: July 10, 2011, 11:58:25 pm »

I was following a notorious PvP player around as he went about his daily slaughter.
After a while, much killing had happened and we were all having a laugh, he then realized he had to go back to his base so he killed me to stop me from following him.
T'was much fun.

Please tell me what game this is?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: July 11, 2011, 12:04:49 am »

T'was much fun.
Please tell me what game this is?
Minecraft, Nations at War server.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: July 11, 2011, 09:20:43 am »

Just played Cataclysm. I got pinned in my bathroom by zombies and eaten.
What fun.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: July 11, 2011, 09:29:01 am »

Also Cataclysm, my bruiser-man was injured and out of shotgun.  The other gunstore was way across town, and I ran into a small horde trying to get to it.  Even a small horde is deadly when you're hurt, I guess.

Previously, won a Darwin award by chucking a molotov at a brute... with another zombie in the shot's path, in melee range of me.  Insta-cooked by my own firebomb.

I thought it would go over!

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: July 11, 2011, 09:53:59 am »

A rocket came hurdling down at insane speeds and crashed right into the bunker with my brain in it, almost hitting it. Then it promptly exploded and destroyed the brain.
I think that game seems familiar. What's it called?
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: July 11, 2011, 09:56:02 am »

Cortex Command probably.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: July 11, 2011, 06:28:07 pm »

Indeed.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #2909 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:52 pm »

Ahh, Cortex Command. The only game where you can load up a dropship with tons of Crabs and grenades, manually fly the dropship into an enemy base, and then detonate it to blow the sweet Jesus fuckburritoes out of the base.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 1572