Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2379407 times)

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #2805 on: June 25, 2011, 10:05:46 am »

I chiselled a hole in the ice of a river so that I could drink water from it and not die of thirst. That all went fine. I then drank from the water of the river and successfully quenched my thirst. Perfect! I then accidentally walked into the hole in the ice, drowned and had to start over from spawn after going between so many islands I lost count.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: June 25, 2011, 10:38:12 am »

The Naughty Sorceress.

I threw meatballs and spaghetti at her, but she kept blocking them. Then she decided to counterattack and killed me :(

So she rocked you on the dais?

Apparently.

Someone did not load the cannons fast enough, and the damage was just too high. Our ship sunk into the sea. Still no peg-leg though :(

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: June 25, 2011, 04:41:39 pm »

After bumping into a psychotic Australian and fighting him off with a rake I was blown off a cliff by a short angry man on a sugar high.
Game?
I'm guessing TF2.  Psychotic Australian is the sniper, the rake is probably the pyro's backscratcher, and the short angry man on a sugar high is probably the Scout with a FAN.
Indeed. The scout was also under the effect of a crit-a-cola, so yeah, one hell of a sugar high.

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: June 25, 2011, 04:44:54 pm »

I fell off a building trying to use a bundle of TNT to blow up a AA gun, so that when Paris is eventually liberated, it will be less hard to conquer.  ((The Saboteur))
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: June 25, 2011, 07:07:15 pm »

I was swarmed by enraged office demons. Apparently they don't like having to work sundays.
...Spiral Knights.
Everybody!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: June 25, 2011, 08:15:02 pm »

I ran into a Science Lab while being chases by zombies. I quickly took out some planks and barricaded the door. I then stepped on a lazer trap and was killed. It was the roguelike cataclysm.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Koliup

• Bay Watcher
  • Vae Victus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: June 25, 2011, 09:27:56 pm »

A dragon spotted me, and before I could make it to cover roasted me alive on the walls. I was so close to the tower.. so close.
Demon's Souls.

Flying Carcass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: June 26, 2011, 01:09:43 am »

Ran into a point-blank rocket in TF2 as a scout. Ouch.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: June 26, 2011, 01:10:46 am »

I got surronded by geth then I got filled with a bunch of holes, but not before I took 12 of them with me.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: June 26, 2011, 06:31:48 pm »

DAMN ENRAGED OFFICE DEMONS!

I put up more resistance than last time. They just take of 3-4 segments with a fork through and there are tons of them...
Everybody!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: June 26, 2011, 06:35:44 pm »

A bullet went through my head from across the map as I was healing the nearby Heavy.

TF2

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: June 26, 2011, 06:47:27 pm »

On Puzzle Pirates, me and my crew with a few of their friends went on a GF and decided to try and rape a Black Ship. The first and second time we did it, but the third time one of our best sailers sprained his hand Rigging and we lost some movement peices. We couldn't get close enough to board and they sunk us.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: June 26, 2011, 06:49:55 pm »

Ah, puzzle pirates. I haven't played that in forever.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: June 26, 2011, 06:52:13 pm »

DAMN ENRAGED OFFICE DEMONS!

I put up more resistance than last time. They just take of 3-4 segments with a fork through and there are tons of them...

Game?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: June 26, 2011, 06:53:12 pm »

Flying medusa heads punked my as I chased the receding water line. Don't ask me why it was so vital to do that in the first place.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 1575