Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370817 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #2280 on: April 17, 2011, 01:57:53 am »

Tip: The moment you see or hear the first shot ring out you immediately go into dead eye and land a shot into their left testicle heart soul heads.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: April 17, 2011, 02:02:25 am »

Yeah, I know, I know. >_>

It's just that I'm too focused on the group of Big Bad screaming cusses right in front of me that I miss out on that asshat who's hiding behind me.

I swear to god, I think I'm going to get an anyerusm from this fucking game.

I love it soooo much, but I'm too focused on "fuck yeah, that guy's got a third eye" or "lol cowboys" or even "Haha, that guy's crawling away, let's put him out of his misery" that I miss out on those rat bastards hiding behind a barrel or something.

At least those fucking zombies have the decency to moan before they attack me.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: April 17, 2011, 02:10:37 am »

starting rudimentary AI for my game.
I think I made flamers overpowered.
 :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: April 17, 2011, 03:05:04 am »

Fell knight was taking on my main character (who was equipped as a bare fisted ninja) while my two ninja monks, mage, and summoner fought outside. The Fell knight kicked my ass, while an enemy normal knight zapped my mage's mp so she couldn't use nuke.
Game?

No one? >:

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: April 17, 2011, 03:13:47 am »

Tip: The moment you see or hear the first shot ring out you immediately go into dead eye and land a shot into their left testicle heart soul heads. hats.
Gotta take those hats.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: April 17, 2011, 03:15:01 am »

Tip: The moment you see or hear the first shot ring out you immediately go into dead eye and land a shot into their left testicle heart soul heads. hats.
Gotta take those hats.

Hehe, this is also why I die so much.

I spend too much time shooting hats off xD
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: April 17, 2011, 03:22:43 am »

Psh. I would always use the evans.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: April 17, 2011, 03:39:50 am »

Fell knight was taking on my main character (who was equipped as a bare fisted ninja) while my two ninja monks, mage, and summoner fought outside. The Fell knight kicked my ass, while an enemy normal knight zapped my mage's mp so she couldn't use nuke.
Game?

No one? >:
I'm guessing Final Fantasy Tactics, specifically the PSP version.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: April 17, 2011, 05:12:17 am »

"Do you know what friendly fire means? It doesn't fucking mean you set your friends on fire!"

Majestic7

• Bay Watcher
  • Invokes Yog-Soggoth to bend time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: April 17, 2011, 05:24:35 am »

My crew was too drunk to follow commands (my theory or just AI failure) and my fluyt sailed straight into the broadside arc of the enemy galleon. It went downhill fast from there.

RF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: April 17, 2011, 05:46:51 am »

Game?
No one? >:

I was thinking about a Final Fantasy game, but the splitting of the party seems to suggest it's really not. :/ Does FFT have an inside and outside?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: April 17, 2011, 07:52:34 am »

Game?
No one? >:

I was thinking about a Final Fantasy game, but the splitting of the party seems to suggest it's really not. :/ Does FFT have an inside and outside?

There are a few locations where you could consider an inside and an outside co-existed.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: April 17, 2011, 11:30:04 am »

"Ah for f**ksake! you got to be f**king joking!"
        -A. Gullisken, Officer, after realizing this game does not end.

That's literally what he said after he survived the Sniper Blitz. Then a precision Arty took out my bunker.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: April 17, 2011, 01:30:24 pm »

An inversion, I didn't die, but this guy:

He takes a cop hostage, and I go to rescue the cop. The cop is telling him he's better off surrendering. The bad guy starts shooting at me, I hide behind my magic riot shield(seriously, this thing's a fricking impenetrable force field), he reloads, and while he does so, I manage a shot at his head. He retreats, I chase him, taking down a few bad guys who charge at me, and stunning one behind a corner with a riot grenade(one of those things that explode into the bouncing balls of fucking pain). Again we stand-off, him taking shots while I hide behind my shield. He throws a bomb at me, my shield blocks that, and when he reloads I get another shot at his head. He backs off past some burning gas lines, I duck past, using my shield to block the worst of it and shit the gas main off. One last stand-off, I take a third headshot, and he lets go of the cop and falls into a broken-down elevator shaft(we're at the bottom, so it's only a 3-foot fall).

At this point, I have to give props to the bad guy here. After taking three .357 rounds to the head, he's still not dead*. In fact, he starts screaming as if I shot him in the toe:
"You motherf**ker! I'm f**king gonna kill you! I gonna kill your f**king family! Your f**king mother! When I find her, I'll cut her to pieces!"
At this point I push the button on the elevator, it comes crashing down, crushing the guy.

And the cop I saved:
"Now that's zero tolerance."

Urban Chaos.
*All hostage situations are like this. The main difference between them is how the bad guy actually dies despite several bullets to the head. In one early on, the bad guy falls off a roof... and into the blades of a police chopper. The pilot then complains that he just had it cleaned.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: April 17, 2011, 02:38:52 pm »

Ah, yes, Urban Chaos: Riot Response. Somewhat sucks there isn't multiplayer for that.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 1575