Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2376866 times)

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #19350 on: June 09, 2017, 07:09:05 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFbjEEtY3bo&t=34m39s
Fell down a shaft. Got banished into the abyss. Ran away from powerful monsters but ran into even more powerful monsters. #FUN
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19351 on: June 09, 2017, 11:47:17 am »

Fell down a shaft. Got banished into the abyss. Ran away from powerful monsters but ran into even more powerful monsters. #FUN
This video is unavailable?
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19352 on: June 09, 2017, 01:18:25 pm »

DCSS 0.20 tourney?
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19353 on: June 09, 2017, 07:17:34 pm »

Did a strafing run over one of the airpads on top of Andvari Biolab which had to be aborted because the enemy wasn't rendering. I did fire a few shots without emptying the magazine. I went to reload, except I accidentally pressed 'E' instead or 'R'... resulting in me ejecting while on full afterburners. I don't equip the ejection system.

Oddly enough, my craft landed itself almost perfectly, and I was able to walk right back to it after respawning... only for it to go full force into one of those rock things with the purple crystals sticking out of it, specifically the part where you're supposed to walk under it. I tried to work myself free, but ended up flipping over onto the ship's back.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Elevator
« Reply #19354 on: June 09, 2017, 11:40:49 pm »

Got someone to summon me in the Cathedral of the deep right by the Cleansing Chapel bonfire. As soon as I spawned, I saw the guy going at it with a red phantom. Luckily, I was able to step in and the combined forces of our R1 tore him to pieces easily. After that, we had a good time cooperatively killing other enemies and attempting to make our way to the boss until we reached an elevator. Believing that he would sprint straight onto it with me, I ran into it, accidentally going down without him. He tried to jump down after me, but the elevator was already too far down and he ended up accidentally killing himself.

Dark Souls 3

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19355 on: June 10, 2017, 04:40:51 am »

Pidgeotto keeps carrying away everything I love.

BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #19356 on: June 10, 2017, 08:45:12 am »

The fruit isn't worth it. It's probably a trick and made of plastic or something (like everything is these days. A trick, not made of plastic.)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #19357 on: June 10, 2017, 04:39:55 pm »

Berries are always worth it except when they aren't. They give a sizeable chunk of JP; enough for me to keep gambling for kicks and giggles. Of course, that's probably why four of them have been sacrificed to the birbs. This includes ironically enough, Pidgey, the Magikarp.

I knew it was bound to happen...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19358 on: June 12, 2017, 10:05:32 am »

Bolstered by having stood up to Karroz, Sigil of Ch'thon with minimal difficulty, and utterly obliterated the abomination that he spawned, I set foot upon Asterkarn Road, and got mobbed to death by what I can only describe as an army of yetis and boars, including at least two heroes that I could make out in the crowd.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19359 on: June 12, 2017, 01:39:24 pm »

I started new game, bought stuff. Then I raided Marsec with stun grapples and killed some blues in a solmine building. Then I tried to turn the music on and the game froze. I had not saved.

Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #19360 on: June 12, 2017, 01:48:21 pm »

Perhaps that's the games way of saying "you're meant to be fighting the aliens" :P
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19361 on: June 12, 2017, 02:30:58 pm »

Also, attacking Marsec is probably a bad idea since they're one of your main weapon suppliers. Solmine also supplies your E-115 fuel for your aircraft if I remember correctly, so attacking them is probably just as bad.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19362 on: June 12, 2017, 02:34:46 pm »

Actually, if you only use stun weapons, they will not hate you. And the blues were the aliens. Also raiding Marsec is the only way to get psi-shields that increase psi defence of 1 soldier once per mission. (Though i did not get any that time.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:48:30 pm by Mathel »

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #19363 on: June 12, 2017, 09:58:44 pm »

Completed mission 43. Very spoileriffic, and very sad, but there is one thing I'm willing to say:

Fuck you, Huey. Fuck you so much.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19364 on: June 13, 2017, 01:13:42 am »

Actually, if you only use stun weapons, they will not hate you. And the blues were the aliens. Also raiding Marsec is the only way to get psi-shields that increase psi defence of 1 soldier once per mission. (Though i did not get any that time.)
Please remember that the psi shield is actually an exploit because it's only supposed to boost yer psi defense temporarily, but does so permanently instead. Which if I understand it is the ONLY reason you can only find it there.  The devs hastily removed it from most spawn lists and forgot to remove it from the marsec spawn table in their rush to release the half finished game. :P  (still love the game though)

Oh and yer not supposed to just fight the aliens.  Cult of Sirus deserves to be filled full of lazer holes too.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:15:16 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1289 1290 [1291] 1292 1293 ... 1575