Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372734 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #17520 on: June 28, 2016, 12:46:35 am »

Sometimes it's better not to reflect on a few things.
Drop-dead gorgeous, hm?  ;P
These puns are terrible. I hope you both look back at this moment as a valuable lesson, where you got to stare at the awfulness of puns directly in the face, and realize that making puns looks like a poor reflector of a person's character when seen in hindsight.
The thing is, when you want to make a change, you've got to start with the man in the mirror.
;]
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17521 on: June 28, 2016, 01:07:10 am »

Sometimes it's better not to reflect on a few things.
Drop-dead gorgeous, hm?  ;P
These puns are terrible. I hope you both look back at this moment as a valuable lesson, where you got to stare at the awfulness of puns directly in the face, and realize that making puns looks like a poor reflector of a person's character when seen in hindsight.
The thing is, when you want to make a change, you've got to start with the man in the mirror.
;]
But what if the change needing to be enacted has nothing to do with the man in the mirror?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17522 on: June 28, 2016, 01:13:28 am »

Then you're fooling yourself. Everything that you know of the world is contained in that handsome skull, and everything you need to change it is as well.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17523 on: June 28, 2016, 01:15:33 am »

But couldn't I just check the couch cushions or check between the seats of my car to make change?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17524 on: June 28, 2016, 01:25:53 am »

But couldn't I just check the couch cushions or check between the seats of my car to make change?
If you have a large denomination bill, you could buy something cheap, maybe even ask the teller just to do it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17525 on: June 28, 2016, 01:35:02 am »

I died when I realized that B12 has the self control of a toddler.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17526 on: June 28, 2016, 01:52:59 am »

Nothing wrong with that. Toddlers can still learn!

Though, depending on what you're referring to, might not be a good idea to post about it in another thread.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17527 on: June 28, 2016, 02:31:35 am »

I tried making a mission in the Editor. I have the player's squad in cargo of a UH-60. However, I forgot to set the UH-60 to be in the air at the start of the mission. So, when the map finishes loading, everybody is at the bottom of the ocean.

ARMA.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17528 on: June 28, 2016, 03:08:41 am »

I'm referring to the fact you people can't go ten minutes without a flurry of annoying puns.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17529 on: June 28, 2016, 03:20:19 am »

But they bring gales of laughter.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17530 on: June 28, 2016, 04:13:39 am »

annoying puns? Never.

Died to annoying huns.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17531 on: June 28, 2016, 05:06:27 am »

I'm not afraid of dark forests. I can deal with a few goblins and lizardmen. Wait... what's that flapping. ::Looks up:: Ooooh, a wyvern. My life is being on fire and dead now.

Only the dead know silence from these Pawns.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17532 on: June 28, 2016, 07:37:07 am »

I'm not afraid of dark forests. I can deal with a few goblins and lizardmen. Wait... what's that flapping. ::Looks up:: Ooooh, a wyvern. My life is being on fire and dead now.

Only the dead know silence from these Pawns.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

THEY ARE WEAK TO FIRE! THEIR KIND HATES ICE AND FIRE BOTH! WE HAVE TRIUMPHED

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #17533 on: June 28, 2016, 09:18:32 am »

I'm referring to the fact you people can't go ten minutes without a flurry of annoying puns.
I see what you mean.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17534 on: June 28, 2016, 10:12:03 am »

Started a new game as the Germans. Spawned pretty close to the capital of the Aztecs, and became friends with them right away. Died in 600 BC after they declared war on me for no reason and attacked with a zerg rush of Jaguars.

Civilization V

EDIT:

Dalamadur is still kicking my ass. I tried to fight him again with a Charge Blade which does a shitload of damage in comparison to the LBG which I used before, and I still lost due to running out of time. Why the fuck is it not possible to repel this thing?

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:57:34 am by IronTomato »
Pages: 1 ... 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 ... 1575