Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369132 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #17205 on: May 16, 2016, 10:51:10 pm »

I put down some TNT, because frankly I'm tired of digging up thousands of cobblestone blocks on the off chance that I might find something good on my way down to bedrock. However, TNT seems to be much more powerful than I remember. I blew my own foothold out from underneath me, and the fall damage took away my remaining health.

Minecraft.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17206 on: May 17, 2016, 12:14:21 am »

An entire herd of deer got fed up with my hunters and went manhunter. I only have 4 dudes, which of 3 can fight. Against about 8-9 deer. Needless to say, I lost pretty quickly :D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17207 on: May 17, 2016, 09:57:42 pm »

Over 40% damage. From the most common enemy in the game.

Wolfenstein "Why did I buy this on Steam, I already own it on Xbox" 3D
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17208 on: May 18, 2016, 03:19:03 pm »

I find Doom 2 to be a pretty easy game on Hurt Me Plenty, but MAP07: Dead Simple gets me good every single time. It's just you, a bunch of ammo, and a ton of tanky, super-tough enemies.

There are people who like "Running from Evil" (first level track and unofficial main theme of Doom 2) more than "At Doom's Gate" (the equivalent song in Doom 1). I don't know how they sleep at night.

Doom 2
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:20:42 pm by itisnotlogical »

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17209 on: May 18, 2016, 08:27:38 pm »

First of all, Svidpjod ( You know, that big dumb blue blob that runs all of Sweden/Norway by 860 ) was long-distance blobbed into Danmark, for heaven knows what reason. I'm a modest Finnish guy with six counties under my belt, three more then my demense limit but I have no vassals to object so hey, how could it hurt?
King xxxx of Danmark has declared Danmarkian-Finnish Subjugation!
I've got seven hundred men, which is quite a bit for this corner of the world, and then he marches in with two thousand. Game over, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred euros.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17210 on: May 19, 2016, 04:04:23 pm »

Evilution is just making the game unnescessarily harder.  Everything was annoying and nothing was actually better designed.  Doom2 was the last of the original doom series.

I died because a giant queen ant had her spawn surround my car and then she flamethrowered me.

C:DDA
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17211 on: May 19, 2016, 05:01:23 pm »

Poor Sana just got over a nearly-deadly flu, then she gets ganged up on at the bottom of the lake fighting the same creatures that she got sick from.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17212 on: May 19, 2016, 06:54:42 pm »

As it turns out, getting mobbed by four enemy heroes is a bad idea. Especially as Sniper.

Dota 2.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #17213 on: May 19, 2016, 06:56:11 pm »

I got slapped by a meteor so my health was quite low, and then right afterward I ate a red cap, which caused me to drop dead.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17214 on: May 19, 2016, 06:57:39 pm »

At least you managed not to starve.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17215 on: May 19, 2016, 07:33:08 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17216 on: May 19, 2016, 08:42:14 pm »

It turns out that when Skeletron Prime's head starts spinning and spikes pop out of it, it hurts. Especially when I was at 6 HP with a second left on my health potion cooldown.

Terraria.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17217 on: May 19, 2016, 09:31:55 pm »

Lured the Barbarian out from the lower stone tunnel area in Blighttown (before all the Cragspiders) but forgot about its Ghoul buddy, and lockstrafed off the edge of the platform instead of up the ramp like I wanted.
Surprisingly I've died more to falling off than to the enemies this time around.

Dark Souls
Black lives matter.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17218 on: May 20, 2016, 04:48:35 pm »

I found the secret in MAP10: Refueling Base. Secrets are usually a nice treat, like a chainsaw, ammo backpack, a supercharge, and sometimes even a BFG.

Doom 2.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:58:04 pm by itisnotlogical »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17219 on: May 20, 2016, 04:53:09 pm »

Actually made it through the first room in Sen's Fortress without dying this character. (Probably helps that he started as a Hunter. Bows, man.) I went through the third room and laughed, again, at the snake warrior getting creamed by a boulder. I hop off the ledge towards Siegmeyer and prepare to face a second warrior. Evidently the first one had not been creamed quite enough, though.

Dark Souls
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 ... 1574