Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371036 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #16695 on: March 16, 2016, 06:36:04 pm »

I assume its your soul that did the dying?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16696 on: March 16, 2016, 08:37:28 pm »

Got killed on my way out of town when some random bandit shot me to death from behind.

He appeared between the town I'd just run away from and the spot where I was. Paratrooper archers?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16697 on: March 16, 2016, 08:41:21 pm »

Definitely. The lowest possible chance for that spell is generally enough for any store lock(if not, recast). Lockipicking is garbage.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16698 on: March 16, 2016, 08:42:14 pm »

I ordered my Assault forward to take care of a Floater, on what looked like the very edge of the map (it was a rooftop one). Not only did he miss with a 74% chance to hit, he uncovered three Mutons. The first Mutons in this save game, and three of them just happened to be standing right next to eachother on the very corner of the map.

Mutons, being fucking OP bullshit as ever, proceeded to completely obliterate my Assault and gravely wound the Sniper. If I had a save game from a few turns ago, I would have savescummed that.

XCOM.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16699 on: March 17, 2016, 11:01:19 am »

I got killed by my own ghost. Again. >:(

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16700 on: March 17, 2016, 09:21:11 pm »

Decided to mess around with someone's custom map.  A recreation of the world at massively reduced scale. I want to set up a base at my actual home,florida so I choose eastern US as spawn point, even though it warns it's hard.

• Spawn practically on top of a sabertooth tiger somewhere in Louisiana I think.  Die.
  • Spawn somewhere just east of louisiana.  same sabertooth sees me almost immediately and swims what I can only assume is supposed to be the missisippi river in 2 seconds.  Die.
  • Spawn in north florida.  Still in sight of that damn saber.   But run away.  Run into and get eated by ANOTHER saber somewhere in the vicinity of orlando.
  • Spawned someplace on the US east coast. probably somewhere around Virginia but can't be sure. For once no sabers in sight.  Get eated by a dire wolf immediately after making a stone pickaxe.

Ark
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16701 on: March 17, 2016, 10:15:56 pm »

I walked outside. I got shot. Then I respawned. Then I walked outside. Then I got shot again. Then I respawned. Then I walked outside. Then I got shot again. Then I respawned. Then I...

... WHY DO I EVEN TRY

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16702 on: March 17, 2016, 11:00:45 pm »

I walked outside. I got shot. Then I respawned. Then I walked outside. Then I got shot again. Then I respawned. Then I walked outside. Then I got shot again. Then I respawned. Then I...

... WHY DO I EVEN TRY

Step 1: Respawn in a different but nearby facility.
Step 2: Get a tank.
Step 3: Laugh maniacally as you blow them to pieces.

Alternatively, get a MAX or find a different door to exit through or sneak out with an infiltrator or just fight elsewhere.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16703 on: March 17, 2016, 11:14:06 pm »

I realized the path I was on was not going to get me past the doom fleet invasion I've been stuck on, so I went ahead and got shot by bandits to save some time.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #16704 on: March 17, 2016, 11:25:35 pm »

Got blown up by a UAZ SPG while trying to protect the FAC calling in CAS.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16705 on: March 18, 2016, 02:43:25 am »

• Spawn practically on top of a sabertooth tiger somewhere in Louisiana I think.  Die.
  • Spawn somewhere just east of louisiana.  same sabertooth sees me almost immediately and swims what I can only assume is supposed to be the missisippi river in 2 seconds.  Die.
  • Spawn in north florida.  Still in sight of that damn saber.   But run away.  Run into and get eated by ANOTHER saber somewhere in the vicinity of orlando.
  • Spawned someplace on the US east coast. probably somewhere around Virginia but can't be sure. For once no sabers in sight.  Get eated by a dire wolf immediately after making a stone pickaxe.
That's how I roll.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16706 on: March 18, 2016, 04:36:51 am »

... WHY DO I EVEN TRY

Step 1: Respawn in a different but nearby facility.
Step 2: Get a tank.
Step 3: Laugh maniacally as you blow them to pieces.

Alternatively, get a MAX or find a different door to exit through or sneak out with an infiltrator or just fight elsewhere.

Generally speaking, once you're getting spawncamped like that, you've lost that base and both sides are just waiting for it to flip. Best just bugger off, maybe organize a counterattack.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #16707 on: March 18, 2016, 06:16:36 pm »

Thanks for the advice, DarkStar and Akura. While I WAS trying to stay behind cover and be smart, it was probably a pretty dumb idea to try and escape a base being heavily assaulted in the first place.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16708 on: March 18, 2016, 08:57:33 pm »

First naval map in campaign mode. After {recovering Col. Arnold's black box,} you're supposed to assault an enemy naval base.

...Only said base is guarded by multiple higher-tier fleets and sends very large waves of such ships every few minutes, far faster than I could build them. My stopgap defense of cruise missile tanks barely held them off for long.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16709 on: March 19, 2016, 01:45:50 am »

Elvarg is stupid OP bullshit. Hitting 11s my adamantine-covered, three-polygon, gourad-shaded ass.

Oldschool Runescape.

Now that I'm older and actually playing the game intelligently, I think this game must have been designed for exploits. All the semi-cheaty stuff, like safespotting with magic/ranged and doing specific quests to instantly take a skill from 0 to 30+, must be intentional. Because I have no idea how I ever played the game other than this.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 1112 1113 [1114] 1115 1116 ... 1575