Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371493 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15900 on: November 24, 2015, 08:52:31 am »

botched an up special as ness

was beaten by sb playing his main

I wonder why
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15901 on: November 24, 2015, 12:00:22 pm »

I like using his specials, sue me. :P
Black lives matter.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15902 on: November 24, 2015, 12:22:04 pm »

twas doom.  And so is this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I decided to punch him to death because he was busy rubbing his face on fire and it turns out he can hit me with his backswing.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15903 on: November 25, 2015, 06:07:16 am »

I found a plasma minigun in the red chest in the final boss level.  I tried to fire it at one of the generators.  So great was my utter shock at seeing my energy ammo go from 55 to 1 in less than a second, that I got hit by the most obvious attack in the game,
Spoiler: actual, mild, spoiler (click to show/hide)
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15904 on: November 25, 2015, 09:34:34 am »

Aurora station's toxins, somehow. Literally. I have no idea.
I wrenched a plasma tank and an oxygen tank to two ports in the Mixing Area, opened up the oxygen tank only, IIRC, and then I lagged out. Upon rejoining I was dying and had the toxin indicator up.
The kicker was I had plasma symptoms but there was literally no way for the plasma to be in the air, again IIRC.
SS13
Black lives matter.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15905 on: November 25, 2015, 10:04:07 am »

Well they mix istantly, so you released 50/50 oxy/plasma. Had you not wrenched them, it would've been fine.

I used to flood the science area with our lovly black canister gas (invisible and knockout) after talking about it with the rest of the deparment or when i was alone. Many a dead, cuffed and tested on subjects/intruders later I am also banned on that server ^^. It never did hit a innocent thou.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15906 on: November 25, 2015, 10:49:11 am »

Wrenching a tank mixes it instantly?
OOOH. Goddamn. :P
Black lives matter.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15907 on: November 25, 2015, 03:02:38 pm »

yeah, pressure within a single pipe (any stretch of pipe connected by pipes, canisters and open valves is considered one pipe, all other machinery separates into multiple pipes) is literally stored as a single variable for each gas.
well, a single variable for volume and a single variable per gas for mole amount.

wrenching the can connected it to the pipe and mixed the contents.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #15908 on: November 25, 2015, 06:21:40 pm »

Damn, when did this game get so hard? I try to go into town, zombies have realistic movie-zombie behavior and grab me to death. I try to find something out in the forest to hide out in, wolves ambush me. I try to cut up sheets to make clothing, and my character apparently doesn't understand the concept of wrapping rags around his arms.

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15909 on: November 25, 2015, 07:02:49 pm »

OH GOD HELP I AM NO GOOD AT MATCHING 3

Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15910 on: November 25, 2015, 07:44:42 pm »

Damn, when did this game get so hard? I try to go into town, zombies have realistic movie-zombie behavior and grab me to death. I try to find something out in the forest to hide out in, wolves ambush me. I try to cut up sheets to make clothing, and my character apparently doesn't understand the concept of wrapping rags around his arms.

Easier in that its less buggy?  Theres a lot of new stuff in that experimental.  Try a more combat oriented start.  Give yourself 2-3 points in a melee combat and decent strength/dex.  str and dex determine to-hit and damage.

The biggest change between 0.A and 0.C and its experiementals is  probably wandering hordes.  They are functionally similar to nonstatic zoms, except they are invisible map markers that move according to noise and random chance.  Over 100 zoms can spawn almost on top of each other; fighting them all is just not an option.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:46:34 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #15911 on: November 25, 2015, 07:55:40 pm »

I like the way you think.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15912 on: November 25, 2015, 07:57:03 pm »

Oh, yeah! I just bought Dark Souls 2!

Let's see...
Died to missing a jump
Fucking up a roll
THE LAST MOTHERFUCKING GIANT
WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT THING DID THAT EAGLE JUST DROP A FUCKING KNIGHT WHAT AAAAAAAA
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #15913 on: November 26, 2015, 10:12:31 am »

Ooh, other people are playing Dark Souls? Coolio. I recently picked it back up after a very extended rage-quit.

*Ahem*

That feel when you walk into a place that is seriously beyond your level, manage to accidentally kill a huge boss by knocking it into a pit, and then get murdered by enemies that were previously bosses on their own and this new area considers REGULAR MOOKS.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15914 on: November 26, 2015, 11:59:01 am »

Steam Centurion breathed on me.

Clearing a necromancer out of Meridia's temple. I find him in the final chamber wanking off to Meridia's artifact, surrounded by his minions. I start a ruckus to line them up, and Shout "VOL" to tear most of them up. Then the necromancer blasts me with this massive ice blast which went through the door. One hit from ~80%HP.

And another attempt, he shotgunned me with some ice shards doing similar damage.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 1575