Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2371994 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15855 on: November 16, 2015, 01:53:43 pm »

Since me general reaction to Draug is "dump ALL the magicka into FIRE!!", I failed to notice that the puddle we both were standing in was apparently gasoline. On the floor of an ancient burial ground. Granted, it's the first time I've seen this happen.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Guess what genius decided to melee a dragon.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15856 on: November 16, 2015, 01:56:27 pm »

I may or may not have poked a bees nest.

As Pontus, I took a lunge at Armenia.  It appears the modders have nerfed the mobility and usability of the phalanx, because after several botched attempts, we lost 50% of our troops when I only expected 30% on a bad day

Rome Total Realism.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15857 on: November 16, 2015, 04:35:32 pm »

Quote from: My brain at the time
Is that a giant over there? Lemme go charge with my axe and flamethrower magic.

Giant pokes me in the face.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

SupremeSandwich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15858 on: November 17, 2015, 06:55:19 am »

Turns out fighting a wyvern that is 7 levels higher than you on top of a 3 by 3 foot tower with no railing on death march difficulty with a broken silver sword and no oil was not a recipe for success. Still did better than I reasonably should have.

Training enormous always-burning baby elephant gladiators, who wield inanimate lions.

This is literally possible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15859 on: November 17, 2015, 07:08:50 am »

Meleeing a dragon isn't a bad idea as long as you're sufficiently leveled and/or have okay defense at the time.
Black lives matter.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #15860 on: November 17, 2015, 10:32:52 am »

In Witcher you can take down basically any enemy at any level and with any equipment, it will take shittons of patience tho. I remember when I cut down some ghouls in some village that were about 10 levels higher and felt badass because it took me many tries until I perfected it (one hit basically meant I'm dead).
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15861 on: November 17, 2015, 10:59:54 am »

Two skeletons found a rhythm of shooting such that I couldn't even get close to them. After wasting most of my health on a continuous stream of arrows, I finally decided to retreat, only to die on my way out.

Minecraft. At least I wasn't playing on my Hardcore world! :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15862 on: November 17, 2015, 11:06:17 am »

Brutally murdered by a physics bug in Space Engineers.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15863 on: November 18, 2015, 02:08:26 am »

Spoiler: image (click to show/hide)

Eventually a missile found its way in and bounced off the walls repeatedly.  In desperation I shot it at point blank with a crossbow.

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 03:07:14 am by EnigmaticHat »
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15864 on: November 18, 2015, 03:25:49 am »

I was fighting the Berenike Knight when some jackass decided to invade me. Naturally, in Dark Souls the dark spirits are ignored and can't be damaged by enemies, because having to fight a miniboss while an asshole with overpowered gear hound you is a fun time.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15865 on: November 19, 2015, 02:53:16 am »

Meters from the longsword fighter, I heard a "Anng, hunam!".  Curious, I ignored the timer for the fusion engines and peeked around a corner.  An elite was right there.  I had the rocket launcher out.

I decided not to fire (and kill us both), but didn't dodge in time.  My shields were down from plasma bolts, and I had lost so much blood from bullets.  The elite bashed through my unpowered armor, and I succumbed.

Halo: Combat Evolved
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15866 on: November 19, 2015, 03:14:03 am »

I... I think a cave spider 360 no-scoped me. It crawled through some web, spinning wildly as it did so, and killed me before I could kill it.

Minecraft, MineGrumps again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15867 on: November 20, 2015, 02:14:35 pm »

The author of this wad seems to enjoy teleporting or releasing monsters that know Im here and are active but cant get to me immediately, leading to suprises as they randomly walk around or path to me.  I actually enjoy it, even if they overuse the dicken out of archviles.  Youd think archviles were lone assassains the way he used them.

also, a lot of lost souls are in toilets?  Why?

Brutal Doom
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:17:08 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15868 on: November 20, 2015, 03:47:57 pm »

I think a vertibird crash-landed on me.

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15869 on: November 20, 2015, 09:03:28 pm »

Doing the tutorial that teaches you to build a ship. I build one that... sorta looks like the one that it tells me to build. It flies anyhow.

Unfortunately, I did not immediately realize I had to slow down before I stopped. Crashed into the destination point, missed the sensor on it(which opens the door), and what's left of my ship goes floating away.

Pages: 1 ... 1056 1057 [1058] 1059 1060 ... 1575