Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372530 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15780 on: November 04, 2015, 09:04:15 pm »

Oh, how I wish there was a counter for deaths.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15781 on: November 04, 2015, 11:36:43 pm »

I had a moment of mild stupidity and thought I could jump on a man eating plant. It went about as well as one might expect.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15782 on: November 05, 2015, 01:02:03 am »

I lead the Iconians to complete economic insolvency.  Huh.

"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MantisMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Say what you mean, mean what you say.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15783 on: November 05, 2015, 02:38:42 am »

I lead the Iconians to complete economic insolvency.  Huh.

Nice. I never actually finished that game's story mode, I just messed around with the cpu matches.

I, on the other hand, was surrounded by zombies and hacked to death with swords from all around me, while another zombie threw firebombs at me.
How I usually build my fort.
We're all secretly mantises. Except that one guy. We're trolling the shit out of him.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15784 on: November 05, 2015, 03:42:01 am »

That wasn't the story, I just got to the point where I had to run at 10% production capacity or I would go too far into debt.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15785 on: November 05, 2015, 03:46:42 am »

I had a moment of mild stupidity and thought I could jump on a man eating plant. It went about as well as one might expect.

To be fair, that works if you have spiked boots.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

amjh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15786 on: November 05, 2015, 02:42:40 pm »

To be fair, that works if you have spiked boots.
Not in the steam version. Guess how I learned that.
The truly amazing thing for me here is that a 6 page thread can be created of exceedingly high quality, simply because a group of manic depressive, schizophrenic midgets were able to milk a cow.
Argblarg 5 am not all tiles are done what the

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #15787 on: November 05, 2015, 03:12:21 pm »

"You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15788 on: November 05, 2015, 05:04:39 pm »

Hah, I remember stuggling through that boss, are you going for a nonlethal attempt on undyne?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15789 on: November 05, 2015, 06:28:06 pm »

Picked up the teleporter. Never used it before. Found that I could blink short distances forward by using the teleporter while running. Wondered if I could direct the teleporter to send me upwards, so I could get some loot. Tried jumping and blinking while holding up on the control stick.

Blinked upwards. Much higher upwards than I anticipated. Into a solid rock wall. I think I just telefragged myself.

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #15790 on: November 05, 2015, 07:39:18 pm »

Hah, I remember stuggling through that boss, are you going for a nonlethal attempt on undyne?

Genocide run. Finally beat her though!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15791 on: November 05, 2015, 09:23:55 pm »

For once, I got a fuel leak... and actually ran out of fuel. I had a relatively straight shot, I could have easily gotten the Soft Landing bonus... until some dickhole shot my wing off, causing me to lose control and hit the ground much harder than I otherwise would have.

War Thunder. Maybe some day in the future I'll play a ground battle... not today though.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

MantisMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Say what you mean, mean what you say.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15792 on: November 05, 2015, 11:30:04 pm »

That wasn't the story, I just got to the point where I had to run at 10% production capacity or I would go too far into debt.
I know it wouldn't have been the story. I'm just making an observation that this is the kind of game where most people probably just play the custom matches rather than the campaign mode.
How I usually build my fort.
We're all secretly mantises. Except that one guy. We're trolling the shit out of him.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15793 on: November 06, 2015, 12:33:22 am »

Playing the new War Thunder update.

Your pilot can just lose control of the aircraft when you take too many G's. As if it wasn't frustrating enough to black out for several seconds after a sharp turn... now you can just straight up lose consciousness and crash into the ground. And guess what? This can be avoided if you upgrade your pilot with premium currency!

Well, my time with War Thunder was fun while it lasted.

War Thunder.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15794 on: November 06, 2015, 05:20:18 am »

I didn't die, but the first time my tank was shot in the war, on the first day, and my poor Jumbo was taken out. I survived, but was seriously wounded and sent home. So ends my war.

When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."
Pages: 1 ... 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 ... 1575