Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1050 1051 [1052] 1053 1054 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372502 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15765 on: November 02, 2015, 01:55:27 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #15766 on: November 02, 2015, 02:55:56 pm »

oc, I did play as manshep, and never as fem.  I was told that femshep was the original intention of the designers.  Which makes me wonder why there was a man, or a chance to sex blue chicks.  Or a purposely ambiguous relationship with the other male dude.
The version I heard is that femshep grew much more popular with the *fans* because her voice actress did better line reads, and then femshep ended up featuring more prominently in 2&3's promotional materials as a result.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15767 on: November 02, 2015, 03:43:31 pm »

Couldn't reload my shotgun fast enough. Took a chainsaw to the neck. Chainsaw do some terrible things to necks.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15768 on: November 02, 2015, 05:04:51 pm »

Except the femshep they used looked nothing like the default from ME1. I don't mean they prettied her up, though they did, she just looked entirely different. But yeah the ME1 femshep VA was great. Haven't played the others since I think 3 requires origin.

Was playing Sniper Elite 3, which feels amazingly like MGS5... Which led to me falling off several ledges. Expecting less fall damage, or spamming spacebar *while moving* instead of stopping first.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Jiharo

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15769 on: November 02, 2015, 06:24:12 pm »

Adventurer survived sasquatches and goblins only to retire at player fortress and drop dead of dehydration once it was loaded in fortress mode.
All your goblin bone bolts, suddenly rising up in vengeance...
I wonder ... is it smart amunition or dumb amunition?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15770 on: November 03, 2015, 02:11:04 am »

I've discovered that tracer rounds have another purpose, besides giving you an idea of where your shots are going: They are very, very scary and distracting when you are trying to manuever, and deal with a fuel leak, and look for targets, and shake off the asshole that loaded up on tracer rounds.

War Thunder.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15771 on: November 03, 2015, 01:43:24 pm »

The wad forced me to telefrag a Pain Elemental.  Dick move, I dont even think its survivable unless you have like 150 health and a good amount of armor.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15772 on: November 03, 2015, 02:07:36 pm »

Rounded a corner into an infiltrator.
I press the trigger on my shotgun right as he deploys a tripmine, I hit his tripmine in midair and we both die.
Almost died IRL from laughter.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #15773 on: November 03, 2015, 03:27:39 pm »

I've discovered that tracer rounds have another purpose, besides giving you an idea of where your shots are going: They are very, very scary and distracting when you are trying to manuever, and deal with a fuel leak, and look for targets, and shake off the asshole that loaded up on tracer rounds.

War Thunder.
Also tracers are godly for setting planes on fire, especially Italian and American 12.7mm ones.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15774 on: November 03, 2015, 04:44:55 pm »

It wasn't me that died but...

So after getting wtfpwnzored by white strain zombies during my last game, I decided to hold off on the tutorial and grind the MCs stats up. Beat zombies dead with my fists of fury, maxed out fitness and guns, got epic loot, etc etc.

After all that, I decided to do the tutorial. Only, the mission-critical NPC had apparently died of starvation/dehydration/high blood sugar.

I can't do any missions or even unlock the command menu (which is part of the tutorial), so I have no choice but to start all over again.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #15775 on: November 03, 2015, 04:46:08 pm »

Game?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15776 on: November 03, 2015, 06:18:44 pm »

Meteors.png

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #15777 on: November 03, 2015, 11:45:55 pm »

Game?
From another thread, I think Blaze called it Survivalist.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15778 on: November 04, 2015, 02:43:15 am »

Game?
From another thread, I think Blaze called it Survivalist.

Yeah, the game is Survivalist, it's actually very well done, in that base building is done real time, with you having to issue orders to people you cajole or force into your group of survivors to grab pieces of building material, all while roaming the open world with your posse. Bit low budget, the animations are basic and funny to watch, but still a solid game for the price tag.

On topic, died immediately upon logging in, as initial Minecraft lag on the FTB Infinity pack means that you're basically non-functional for the first 5-10 seconds, and I had apparently logged out surrounded by enemies.

Also died a little inside when I saw that a bucket required iron plates in the Expert mode, which in turn required you create a forge hammer with treated sticks.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15779 on: November 04, 2015, 07:56:26 pm »

Even though the P40's description labels it a Fighter, I don't think it's really meant to fight other planes. Case in point: its utterly ridiculous turn time. You can't exactly do the crazy daredevil turns and maneuvers required to stay engaged with a target, nor can you outrun a tail.

First time flying the P40, I banged the rudder on the ground while pulling out of a dive. I suppose some other fighter took pity on me, because a hail of machine gun fire destroyed my crashed fuselage.

War Thunder.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 1050 1051 [1052] 1053 1054 ... 1575