Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372651 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #15750 on: November 01, 2015, 04:27:21 pm »

Sustained a hit in the engine. I wanted to at least go for Soft Landing, so I immediately put my gear down and turned to the beach. I didn't have enough engine power to make it, and plopped into the ocean just barely within reach of the shore.

War Thunder.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #15751 on: November 01, 2015, 07:27:48 pm »

Aggro'd a shitton of humie archers supported by a couple knights and footmen. My squad of 8 orc spearmen got peppered with bolts on the retreat back to base and got annihilated, leaving no defenses against ~8 human archers right outside my base. Goldmine was a long-ass distance from base, slowing my resource income to a crawl.

GG, restart. Cheating AI bastard.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15752 on: November 01, 2015, 07:42:02 pm »

A perfect maid suddenly finds the building she's in on fire and surrounded by monsters, including a spitter and shocker. She flees the house, only to be faced with more zombies than the onscreen danmaku on Insane mode. She does the only thing she sees; runs to a nearby car, either hoping the engine is intact and the keys are in the ignition, or to put something between her and (some of) them.

She doesn't make it that far. A hulk slams her into the car through the trunk. She manages to crawl into the passengers seat, then cries and goes fetal as the horde piles onto her and does unspeakable things to the maid.

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15753 on: November 01, 2015, 07:59:23 pm »

Fact 1: Engine damage is literally worse than Satan. If your engine dies for any reason, or (Heaven forbid) you suffer a fuel leak, then your time as an active combatant is measured in seconds.

Fact 2: I don't know what it is about the Fury (one of the British starting planes), but their engine shatters into a million pieces if you dare to even look at it for too long.

Fact 3: The enemies playing in my region at this particular time are apparently snipers. Direct hits to the engine and propeller, every single time I take a substantial hit.

War Thunder. The American starter planes aren't great, but I definitely remember them being better than the Fury.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Elaos

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15754 on: November 01, 2015, 11:37:37 pm »

Radiation
STALKER: Call of Pripyat + Misery Mod

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15755 on: November 02, 2015, 05:15:48 am »

Misread level 25+ recommended as level 15+ recommended, apparently. The cyber dogs' sonic barks were manageable enough occasionally, but crits seem to instantly kill me. Not to mention the random lobotomites showing up with a shotgun blasting me to oblivion. I don't recall my PER being that low.

I guess I have to start getting addicted to party time mentats.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15756 on: November 02, 2015, 05:28:50 am »

I managed to quickly wall off the doorway to my shitty little house (because who the heck needs actual doors, right?) to keep a pair of angry wild dogs out before they could murder my underequipped, half-frozen arse. That seemed to be working until one of them managed to bite me. Through a fucking stone wall.

Then I was resurrected by a magic thingy and promptly died again, more permanently, as those fuckers camped my base.
Nothing much else I could do unless I felt like freezing to death in the surrounding wasteland.

Don't Starve.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15757 on: November 02, 2015, 06:26:26 am »

Saren's special ability is "Hey, guess what. Your weapon's overheated. All of your abilities are on cooldown. Every last one of them. I'm just going to sit on top of you and shoot you until you die now."

Mass Effect. Beat the game. I still don't understand a lot of it, but I enjoyed the ride while it lasted. On to ME2, next time that's on sale.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15758 on: November 02, 2015, 06:47:46 am »

Screwed up a stealth on payday, but worked out anyway. 36 meters from the escape car. Double cloakers right behind the only doorway to it. Fuu

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15759 on: November 02, 2015, 07:12:28 am »

Saren's special ability is "Hey, guess what. Your weapon's overheated. All of your abilities are on cooldown. Every last one of them. I'm just going to sit on top of you and shoot you until you die now."

Is that where your weapons never cool down? I've gotten that outside of the Saren fight. I think it's a bug, not an enemy effect.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15760 on: November 02, 2015, 07:23:15 am »

That would make sense. I was pretty disappointed with ME1 in general, as far as technical performance goes. It was laggy and choppy at odd moments, and there's the "black blob" glitch with AMD processors.

I was pleasantly surprised by the ME2 demo. It looks much better and runs smooth as silk.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15761 on: November 02, 2015, 08:15:18 am »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15762 on: November 02, 2015, 09:24:25 am »

The American starter planes aren't great, but I definitely remember them being better than the Fury.
[holds up flamethrower and fireproof space suit?]
Black lives matter.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #15763 on: November 02, 2015, 01:09:23 pm »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15764 on: November 02, 2015, 01:15:34 pm »

I played 1.  I was a thing, but frankly I was suprised when they made a sequel.  I didn't play.

oc, I did play as manshep, and never as fem.  I was told that femshep was the original intention of the designers.  Which makes me wonder why there was a man, or a chance to sex blue chicks.  Or a purposely ambiguous relationship with the other male dude.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 1049 1050 [1051] 1052 1053 ... 1575