Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369602 times)

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #1470 on: February 12, 2011, 08:11:06 am »

I was casually bossing my crew around; Hover at NG, 200 degrees, etc. etc. But then the lights of the ship suddenly turned red. I ran to the captain's chair. Life Support was offline. I quickly closed the visor of my Envo Suit, and checked the sensors, There was another ship within range. It was firing at me. The hull was being heavily damaged, I had little time. I ran to the hangars, Where there was a a fighter waiting for it's pilot, I heard explosions, They fired again. I look back through the halls. I then quickly get in the fighter, then open the hangar doors. I set the throttle to max, The ship had no hope. As I looked back, I saw explosions, The Shield shimmering in the dark space. It was too late. I then noticed another fighter was following me! I quickly did a flip and targeted the fighter. I fired the weapons, But they seemed nearly useless against the superior technology. The fighter shot the last shots at me, My fighter exploded, And I was sent hurdling to the sun in my envo suit.

True Story.

Shores of Hazeron?
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: February 12, 2011, 08:16:00 am »

I see at least two people who are playing final fantasies, maybe.

I think Menace is playing FFVIII and QuakeDamage is playing... well, that's harder, as it could be 7,5 or 9.
Go for 9.

I was playing Monster Hunter Unite and couldn't outrun the fireball.
Everybody!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: February 12, 2011, 08:19:23 am »

Close, but it was VII
Phoenix + Final Attack = instant revivification.
*Hugs*

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: February 12, 2011, 08:22:49 am »

I was casually bossing my crew around; Hover at NG, 200 degrees, etc. etc. But then the lights of the ship suddenly turned red. I ran to the captain's chair. Life Support was offline. I quickly closed the visor of my Envo Suit, and checked the sensors, There was another ship within range. It was firing at me. The hull was being heavily damaged, I had little time. I ran to the hangars, Where there was a a fighter waiting for it's pilot, I heard explosions, They fired again. I look back through the halls. I then quickly get in the fighter, then open the hangar doors. I set the throttle to max, The ship had no hope. As I looked back, I saw explosions, The Shield shimmering in the dark space. It was too late. I then noticed another fighter was following me! I quickly did a flip and targeted the fighter. I fired the weapons, But they seemed nearly useless against the superior technology. The fighter shot the last shots at me, My fighter exploded, And I was sent hurdling to the sun in my envo suit.

True Story.

Shores of Hazeron?
Yes. What empire was it attacking you? And what empire are you?

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: February 12, 2011, 08:33:07 am »

is is free?
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Cheese

• Bay Watcher
  • 99% Dairy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: February 12, 2011, 09:08:32 am »

Yea, look it up.
Or alternatively;
Website
Bay12 thread
Servers are down till later on in the day, or tomorrow, though.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: February 12, 2011, 09:17:13 am »

holy sh*t
this is something I would really love. going in.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: February 12, 2011, 02:16:13 pm »

I ran out of arrows and a lion chased me down.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: February 12, 2011, 06:16:19 pm »

Weird fleshy thing grabbed me with its tentacles and [REDACTED].
Ok, you've got me curious, what game is this? The only game I know of where something like that happens is with Epic Battle Fantasy 3 where it's done for lulz.

I love that game!
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: February 12, 2011, 07:44:43 pm »

A massive bolt of plasma a quarter of a mile wide slammed right into me, and destroyed my entire base.

EDIT: And in case that wasn't clear enough, it was aimed right at me, and hit me dead center.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:46:51 pm by QuakeIV »
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: February 12, 2011, 07:53:25 pm »

A massive bolt of plasma a quarter of a mile wide slammed right into me, and destroyed my entire base.

EDIT: And in case that wasn't clear enough, it was aimed right at me, and hit me dead center.
Gotta ask what game

C4lv1n

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: February 12, 2011, 08:14:35 pm »

Gotta ask what game

Also want to know.

And my most recent death was in ARMA II (Most bestest FPS ever if you disagree you are a communist nazi socilist pottyhead) Was flying an A-10 Warthog and had just used the last of my bombs and missles taking out a bunch of T90s (Russian main battle tank) that were rolling for one of our towns. I then saw a group of HINDs (Russian transport chopper, armour on it's belly) and went to attack them with my main gun (On an A-10 it's a 30mm cannon that fires 3,900 rpm, it kicks ass) I was pretty succesful, I took out three of the nine before running eniterly out of ammo. I then went to break off as I was heading right at them but I miss judged my speed and ended up slamming right into one of them. The wreckage of the two aircraft continued into another heli so overall it was pretty good. 5 HINDs + their infantry cargo for one A-10.
I've played a guitar with my penis.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: February 12, 2011, 08:36:25 pm »

Shibuya is probably the only place where the elephants are more hardcore than in Boatmurdered.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1484 on: February 13, 2011, 12:20:10 am »

Mauled by a pack of wild pseudodogs while encumbered and out of breath. Killed about 3 of them before 5 of them dogpiled me, so to speak, and killed me instantly.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 1574