Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2372854 times)

Cowboy Colt

• Bay Watcher
  • You're gonna carry that weight.
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #13365 on: November 27, 2014, 05:12:25 am »

Bled to death while running away from a group of zombies while wearing a motorcycle helmet and no trousers.

Oh, Mini DayZ you're so cruel  :'(

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13366 on: November 27, 2014, 08:23:17 am »

"How the hell did we just lose everyone at the Allagan Manors!?"

"A black mage just used his limit break at Manors!!"

BLM must have gotten at least a dozen kills there.

PvP is fun. Incredibly hectic. Lots of death. Unfortunately none of my friends that play the game like PvP. Though we aren't all in the same Grand Company, so we wouldn't be able to join each other anyways.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13367 on: November 27, 2014, 10:43:45 am »

I HAVE PLAYED OVER 30 ONLINE MATCHES AND I'VE WON 2 BECAUSE THE PEOPLE I PLAY AGAINST HAVE THE SPEED AND REFLEXES OF FUCKING CHEETAHS. I PLAYED OFFLINE WITH LITTLE MAC UNTIL I COULD KO 3 RANDOM LEVEL 9 CPUS WITHOUT ITEMS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, BUT THEN I FIGHT ONE HUMAN AND I JUST BARELY LOST EVERY TIME. I BEAT A GUY, BUT THEN HE SWITCHED TO ZERO SUIT SAMUS AND I GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME 10 MORE TIMES BECAUSE LITTLE MAC CAN'T STRIKE FAST ENOUGH TO HIT ZERO SUIT SAMUS BEFORE SHE HITS ME 30 TIMES,  AND I CAN'T COUNTER BECAUSE MY MOVES HAVE A DELAY WHEN I PLAY ONLINE WHICH MAKES COUNTERING THE BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS OF ALL. FUCK THIS. I'M GOING TO GO PLAY TORIBASH, AT LEAST I CAN WIN THAT CONSISTENTLY WHEN FIGHTING ACTUAL PEOPLE.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13368 on: November 27, 2014, 11:17:26 am »

Turns out using your wingsuit through a forest can have bad consequences.

Far Cry 4
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Cowboy Colt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13369 on: November 27, 2014, 11:50:19 am »

Turns out using your wingsuit through a forest can have bad consequences.

Far Cry 4
Shane McConkey taught you nothing, did he?

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13370 on: November 27, 2014, 11:57:38 am »

Got killed by drowners in The Witcher 2, which is just mind-boggling. Drowners (not to mention most everything else) were effectively harmless the last time I saw them in the Witcher 1. Geralt must have gotten really out of shape, and forgotten how to fight (where'd group style go?).
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Cowboy Colt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13371 on: November 27, 2014, 11:59:38 am »

Got killed by drowners in The Witcher 2, which is just mind-boggling. Drowners (not to mention most everything else) were effectively harmless the last time I saw them in the Witcher 1. Geralt must have gotten really out of shape, and forgotten how to fight (where'd group style go?).
I swear everything in the Witcher seems deadly until you learn the mechanics.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13372 on: November 27, 2014, 12:42:04 pm »

I HAVE PLAYED OVER 30 ONLINE MATCHES AND I'VE WON 2 BECAUSE THE PEOPLE I PLAY AGAINST HAVE THE SPEED AND REFLEXES OF FUCKING CHEETAHS. I PLAYED OFFLINE WITH LITTLE MAC UNTIL I COULD KO 3 RANDOM LEVEL 9 CPUS WITHOUT ITEMS WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, BUT THEN I FIGHT ONE HUMAN AND I JUST BARELY LOST EVERY TIME. I BEAT A GUY, BUT THEN HE SWITCHED TO ZERO SUIT SAMUS AND I GOT MY ASS HANDED TO ME 10 MORE TIMES BECAUSE LITTLE MAC CAN'T STRIKE FAST ENOUGH TO HIT ZERO SUIT SAMUS BEFORE SHE HITS ME 30 TIMES,  AND I CAN'T COUNTER BECAUSE MY MOVES HAVE A DELAY WHEN I PLAY ONLINE WHICH MAKES COUNTERING THE BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS OF ALL. FUCK THIS. I'M GOING TO GO PLAY TORIBASH, AT LEAST I CAN WIN THAT CONSISTENTLY WHEN FIGHTING ACTUAL PEOPLE.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Welcome to competitive smash, please enjoy your stay. Wavedashing to move anywhere is mandatory for membership.

(can you wavedash on 3DS?)
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13373 on: November 27, 2014, 12:43:23 pm »

Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Welcome to competitive smash, please enjoy your stay. Wavedashing to move anywhere is mandatory for membership.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT SO I CAN'T TRY

I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE GO FLYING WHEN I HADN'T PUNCHED THEM, SO PROBABLY NOT

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #13374 on: November 27, 2014, 02:32:08 pm »

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

No, you can't.

And I wouldn't feel too bad IronTomato, the way online play with difficult games tends to work is that the worse people slowly quit until only the really good people remain.  It'll probably get even worse over time.  Play For Fun 2v2s if you want a more sane setting.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13375 on: November 27, 2014, 08:06:23 pm »

Died to a giant ant queen. Almost killed it. Keyword being "almost."

Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13376 on: November 27, 2014, 08:22:48 pm »

snippity

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

No, you can't.

And I wouldn't feel too bad IronTomato, the way online play with difficult games tends to work is that the worse people slowly quit until only the really good people remain.  It'll probably get even worse over time.  Play For Fun 2v2s if you want a more sane setting.

I'm about the same level. I can cope with 1v1 lv 9s no items final destination just fine, most of the time, and I've got a pretty decently reliable win rate in For Fun, about 55%.

Don't try For Glory until you're well and truly able to cope with For Fun.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13377 on: November 27, 2014, 09:49:14 pm »

The bat was carrying the White Key and apparently had no intention of dropping it, so I went to go look for the sword. I wasn't sure if you could kill the bat or not, but I definitely wanted to try. I end up in the dark maze and saw the White Key lying next to the Magnet, so the bat must have dropped the White Key and picked up something else. Okay, whatever.

I see the green dragon coming for me, so I start running away with my prize. At some point I hear the "bloololip!" sound of picking something up, but the screen's flashing and I'm in the dark maze so I can't tell. When I finally get out of the dark maze, I see what has occurred.

The bat had dropped the white key and picked up the green dragon. And I was carrying the bat.

Adventure.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13378 on: November 28, 2014, 12:57:11 am »

A carrion crawler got a lucky hit through my defenses, paralyzed me, then slowly cherry tapped my helpless paralyzed ass to death over the course of many many turns.

Thus ends the overpowered rampage of the berserk Candleborn troll beastfighter Trog. RIP in pieces Trog, you were getting boring.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13379 on: November 28, 2014, 02:05:13 am »

"YOU ARE AGAINST A WALL AND I AM THE WALL!"

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1575