Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 1572

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2327700 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #12720 on: August 20, 2014, 08:25:35 pm »

Link to where it happened.
Can't say anything more than that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12721 on: August 20, 2014, 08:40:41 pm »

So I was attacking a Zombie Scientist for the sweet loot he was guarding. I kill him, and go over to the nearest pile of loot. One step away and... Cataclysm.exe has crashed.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #12722 on: August 20, 2014, 10:00:05 pm »

Link to where it happened.
Can't say anything more than that.
get mash't n00b
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12723 on: August 21, 2014, 05:11:54 pm »

Traveling through the desert to the next region, and a group of 6 scavengers, armed with pistols, SMGs, and a single rifle, attack my group of three armored guards armed with rifles and myself, also armored, but with a (quite awesome) crossbow. In a quite long battle, in which my men and I duck in and out of cover, sniping the enemies, (including a great moment where three straight shots missed the person I was aiming at and hit someone standing 10 feet away, killing him. Poor bastard.) we manage to wear them down, killing all the scavengers but the rifleman. Then, first shot after his last friend dies, he one-shot headshots my main character through cover, killing him instantly and losing me the game.

A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12724 on: August 21, 2014, 05:41:00 pm »

Good grief, this outpost should be named "dog outpost", or perhaps something more vulgar, because they really love dogs here.  From the start I saw four dogs hanging out right next to the alarm box (and only 3 pirates farting about).  It was a really small base, too.  I threw a rock on one side and entered the other.  Unfortunately there were FIVE dogs in the base.  The dog uploaded my coordinates to the Pirate-Canine Mindshare as it chewed on my leg.  This gave the pirates plenty of time to call for reinforcements.  Guess what was apparently right over the next hill?

Two pirates and four more freakin dogs.

I gunned them all down without any trouble, of course.  But I was so amazed and annoyed that I accidentally drove into the next enemy outpost instead of stopping outside for recon.  Several molotovs later, I dead.

(The thing about dogs is that they're immune to knife takedowns, and I'm pretty sure they survived headshots from my basic silenced pistol.  They also seem to hear or smell you if you get close, even behind cover and moving slowly.  They're a strong counter against stealth.  Fortunately they chase thrown rocks faster than pirates, and are pretty weak in an actual fight.)

I hope Farcry 4 is nearly as good as 3 and 2 are.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

EagleV

• Bay Watcher
  • Oblivisci tempta quod didicisti
    • View Profile
« Reply #12725 on: August 21, 2014, 05:51:24 pm »

Damn you, here I thought I was going to get some sleep.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I blasted a dozen pepperspray paintballs into my opponents face, but that didn't stop him from putting a .357 between my eyes.

Quote from: Robert Donoghue and Fred Hicks
There are three things you must learn if you wish to defeat me, my young pupil. First, you must look within yourself and find your core of strength. Second, your mind and body must be in perfect unison. Third...
*WHACK*
Third, stop listening when you should be fighting.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12726 on: August 21, 2014, 07:47:07 pm »

DAMN YOU, GIGA GAIA!

*shakes fist at sky*

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12727 on: August 21, 2014, 11:03:50 pm »

Heya, arsonist-type fellow.  When I'm standing next to the enemy, please don't "help" me by lobbing Molotov cocktails at us.  As fun as fire is, and as fun as vodka is, I'd rather not be doused in either, much less both.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12728 on: August 21, 2014, 11:58:41 pm »

Died to both Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer. Wolfeyez and I are having some trouble getting over the early Hardmode hump.

Terraria.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12729 on: August 23, 2014, 09:07:09 am »

Spamming lightning spears at gaping dragon, no problem, he's so slow and dumb and I think I might even have enough casts to kill him without having to poke him with my halberd at all..

......Then windows sticky keys notification pops up because "shift" is my cast lightning spear button and I pressed it too many times. By the time I get it closed and tab back into the game, gaping dragon is nowhere to be seen..... for about half a second till he lands right on top of me and one-shots me.

(and no, I didn't have enough lightning spears, had to poke him twice to finish him on the next try)

Dark souls on PC master race (KB+mouse) difficulty level.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12730 on: August 23, 2014, 10:30:38 am »

Spamming lightning spears at gaping dragon, no problem, he's so slow and dumb and I think I might even have enough casts to kill him without having to poke him with my halberd at all..

......Then windows sticky keys notification pops up because "shift" is my cast lightning spear button and I pressed it too many times. By the time I get it closed and tab back into the game, gaping dragon is nowhere to be seen..... for about half a second till he lands right on top of me and one-shots me.

(and no, I didn't have enough lightning spears, had to poke him twice to finish him on the next try)

Dark souls on PC master race (KB+mouse) difficulty level.
Why do you not have sticky keys disabled? O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12731 on: August 23, 2014, 10:56:37 am »

The clown threw a lit lighter into plasma by escape. My face melted and became one with my space helmet.

SS13
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12732 on: August 23, 2014, 10:58:35 am »

I got dragged into the Veteran's first meeting, after getting dragged into the SGA Meet and Greet.
  Oh well, the doughnuts were fantastic at least.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12733 on: August 23, 2014, 11:39:19 am »

The expeditions into the Swamp Palace (although, considering its difficulty, Marsh Cave might be more appropriate) continue. We have located the final hallway, and it contains yet more iron knuckles.

I actually beat them, but there were these crazy orange eyeball things that poop fire and I stepped in their poop and died.

Zelda II
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12734 on: August 23, 2014, 03:48:51 pm »

Got eaten by hounds in my own camp.

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 1572