Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My goodness, has that been there all night!?  (Read 956 times)

shadow_archmagi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My goodness, has that been there all night!?
« on: November 12, 2010, 09:39:44 am »

When I was going to fling things at an enemy bandit, I discovered that there was an entire toe stuck on one of my teeth.
invention is every dwarf's middle name
that means that somewhere out there theres a dwarf named Urist Invention Mcinvention.

Miko19

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My goodness, has that been there all night!?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 10:28:04 am »

When I was going to fling things at an enemy bandit, I discovered that there was an entire toe stuck on one of my teeth.
Looks like you bit it off sometime during a fight.
If you just press a direction to attack, then your char picks the best opportunity, and it looks like that you at some point decided that biting someone's toe is a fine idea, and you ripped it away from him.
He, he, he....

gumball135

• Bay Watcher
  • [ROBOTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 10:40:54 am »

I tried to come up with some extremely witty response, but failed. Instead; is it possible to see whose toe it is?
You could start a zoo and end up with a natural history museum, I'm sure no one would mind.

shadow_archmagi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 01:28:49 pm »

I tried to come up with some extremely witty response, but failed. Instead; is it possible to see whose toe it is?

Yes, it displayed just as a normal severed body part would be, with the full name. I just didn't bother to remember it.

it looks like that you at some point decided that biting someone's toe is a fine idea, and you ripped it away from him.

I know *how* it happened. I just wanted to share the humor of walking around with an entire human toe in your mouth and not realizing it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 01:30:39 pm by shadow_archmagi »
invention is every dwarf's middle name
that means that somewhere out there theres a dwarf named Urist Invention Mcinvention.