Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Do Not Talk to Me!  (Read 4107 times)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: Do Not Talk to Me!
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2010, 01:19:24 am »

Yeah, I ran into the bugged store thing as well. I ended up massacring the whole town, then heading south to visit a different civilization that was more than happy to give me more quests. Unfortunately when I talk to the lord about service, he says "And serve you shall, once Inkyshadow is dead." I have no idea who Inkyshadow is. I don't have a quest for it or anything....
Time to retire the adventurer, look it up in legends mode, then un-retire the adventurer.
Well you're right about being time to retire. I just did a bit of adventuring on my own and came across a dragon. Me and my band of soldiers killed it, but it bit off my left hand and completely mangled my right, so I can't fight anymore.
You still have teeth, don't you?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Bronimin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2010, 06:29:48 am »

-
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 04:35:21 pm by Bronimin »

frostilicus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnerpin' the Glorpenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 01:39:57 am »

Back to the original bit though, has anyone had issues with companions suddenly leaving your party?
After sleeping in a hovel in some town, I woke up to find both my companions had disappeared during the night. Evidently, they were tired of only getting the glory in their 'glory and death' and took off.
I know they were gone-gone (Not just gone, but gone-gone. Like, for good gone-gone.) because I went to another fort and hired three other companions. All three of which stood around like idiots when I attacked a bandit. At least they got killed instead of me.... I was able to sneak around while they stood around and died.

On another note, I was stricken in the head with a bolt, which lodged in the wound after fracturing my skull and tearing the muscle. I passed out until I could get away (of course after killing the bandit) from the area at a large enough distance to Travel, which healed my wound. I left the bolt sticking in my head, hoping I would live long enough to secure more bolts/arrows in my body, but I died with only two bolts stuck.... One in my head and one in my leg. I was sad. So sad.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:42:13 am by frostilicus »
Pages: 1 2 [3]