Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What is my dream telling me?  (Read 2465 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
What is my dream telling me?
« on: November 12, 2010, 02:38:24 am »

I was in a local town, walking about. Everything seemed perfectly accurate, particularly interiors of places I've gone, then I thought to myself. Ok, this is a dream right? I'm going into places I've been and they've been exactly right... Lets go into a place I've never been and see just how wrong this dream can get it.
 So I went into my father's old factory and went into the work area. It was as if deep underground, there were pipes everywhere gushing water. My father was there fixing the pipe problems, and that was all there was to it, too basic. At first anyway.
 The I went deeper into the factory's 'mine system', I started coming across portions of the floor spewing pink fluids and some completely overrun with pink beetles. The roof was open and there was some sort of alien thing floating up there watching stuff happen. I crawled up there and I was in a alien looking arctic-ish lands scape. And here is where the dream drops all levels of sanity.
 Off to the side I saw those beetles, which shit toast, which is then ate by human babies, which then shit the beetles through their diapers. And the Colonel from KFC was there. But no, he wasn't the normal Colonel, he was the Evil Robot Twin Colonel, everything about him was robot except his left arm. Apparently he was going to take over the food industry with "the most efficient food source in existence!". So I fought him with kung-fu until he jumped into a helicopter, then I kung-fu'd the helicopter. Then I became Fred Flintstone at some point. I don't know.

Tell me B12, What the Fuck Happened???

Mulch Diggums

• Bay Watcher
  • "Hey urist! I think that cat is having a seizure!"
    • View Profile
Re: What is my dream telling me?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:42:30 am »

Too much pizza
ooooo! Swamp wiskey! Yeah!!

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 02:44:09 am »

So I fought him with kung-fu until he jumped into a helicopter, then I kung-fu'd the helicopter. Then I became Fred Flintstone at some point. I don't know.

made my night
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 02:45:11 am »

Anya!

I hadn't seen you for such a long time, I was really worried!

Also, you have waaay weirder dreams than I do, dude.  I'm guessing your brain was just screwing with you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 02:45:29 am »

So I fought him with kung-fu until he jumped into a helicopter, then I kung-fu'd the helicopter. Then I became Fred Flintstone at some point. I don't know.

made my night

edit - wait! your learning sidereal martial arts of course!
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 03:10:17 am »

Anya!

Anya hasn't been very active on the forums lately, probally due to her new, stable job. She has a steam account, and is most often on skype. She's doing well though.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 03:19:13 am »

[Freudianbs]Lust for your mother, obviously.[/FreudianBs]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010, 03:21:38 am by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

runiq

• Bay Watcher
  • Jabber: runiq at draugr dot de
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art account.
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 03:19:48 am »

Anya!

Anya hasn't been very active on the forums lately, probally due to her new, stable job. She has a steam account, and is most often on skype. She's doing well though.

And here I thought he meant the vengeance demon.

I am a sad, sad person.

Anyhoo, the prevalence of pink is… irritating. Just to be complete, what was that giant alien thing’s color?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 03:27:27 am »

Actually, I think it was more somewhere between pink and purple. Eh, whatever.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 03:31:24 am »

I thought to myself. Ok, this is a dream right? ... Lets go into a place I've never been and see just how wrong this dream can get it.

Tell me B12, What the Fuck Happened???

Looks like you got what you asked for.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 05:33:02 am »

Yeah, this. It's science. All dreams are about this.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 12:14:52 pm »

made my night

edit - wait! your learning sidereal martial arts of course!

: D

Yeah, this. It's science. All dreams are about this.

No. It clearly means he's going gay.
Or, if you're already gay, SHADOWdump, it means you're going straight.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

ArcaneSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud Pastafarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 02:01:21 pm »

Where you perhaps playing Dwarf Fortress up to the moment you fell asleep? Is so, the dream's a common side-effect, nothing to worry about. Unless you also experience a distinct feeling of falling, combined with fleeting thoughts about cheese, in that case you will have a heart attack whenever someone steps on a pigeon (unless you just ate strawberries, then you're safe*).
I hope you're insured against FDFOFWTOCIESBWSSOAPYWD (Fatal Dwarf Fortress Overdose For Which The Only Cure Is Eating Strawberries Because When Someone Steps On A Pigeon You Will Die)

*but not if you also had whipped cream, then the heart attack will be worse and doctors will accidentally amputate your leg.
Wanted: Signature Quotes
Reward: 1 honorable mention.

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 03:51:58 pm »

I think you need to stop doing drugs  :P
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 04:07:23 pm »

Possibly lucrid dreaming with games of some sort of on the mind.

I mean, I had a dream where I was in a factory filling with goo. I got to the top, avoiding monsters in a 2-d arcade style from the front. I got to the top and was engulfed by the goo. What happened then was that I turned into a monster-like human, wearing underpants. I then jumped up and destroyed the helicopter that was supposed to save me.
Werid huh?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: [1] 2