Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: YES! YES! YES!  (Read 1114 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
YES! YES! YES!
« on: November 11, 2010, 05:11:40 pm »

I just logged on when i saw that the newest verison came out! ADVENTURE MODE IS COMING FOR ME!!!!!

Going to start making a character now!
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

JoshBrickstien

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the aspect of one fey!
    • View Profile
Re: YES! YES! YES!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 05:15:15 pm »

This was great, and I had a great campaign going... Until I stayed out too late and got owned by a Boogey man. 'Tis Dwarf Fortress. You can kill a thousand forgotten beasts, to get owned by a kitten.
Edit: OH GOD, THE LEATHERS ARE MULTIPLYING WHENEVER I SLEEP.

nordak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:26:53 pm »

Ummm every time I travel I end up in a murky pool... good thing I added a point to swimming... also Alt+direction doesn't get me out of the pool
Exerpt from townbrush.txt by Internet Kraken:

"Nobody wants to live in Townbrush, and for good reason. Almost everyone that has come to Townbrush has been eaten, stabbed, crushed, drowned, hacked, incinerated, or beaten to death with an octopre skin backpack. When we're not under siege, we're being attacked by Forgotten Beasts. And when we're not being attacked by Forgotten Beasts, there's probably a zombie whale crushing someone to death in the dining room."

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:24:04 pm »

This was great, and I had a great campaign going... Until I stayed out too late and got owned by a Boogey man. 'Tis Dwarf Fortress. You can kill a thousand forgotten beasts, to get owned by a kitten.

Great point. 'Sig plis'
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.