Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wagons?  (Read 1884 times)

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: Wagons?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 03:44:05 pm »

[macros]
Ctrl-r, enter, down, ctrl-s. Then name it and press Enter, and press ctrl-r again to stop recording. I think the game needs to be unpaused for it to start recording.
Ctrl-l to load the macro, and ctrl-p to play it.

You only need one iteration for it to work, as holding crtl-p will cause the macro to be sent repeatedly. With the default init settings the macro starts to trip over itself once the cursor starts reaching maximum speed. Deal with this as you like.

Oh, and if you're not using a QWERTY keyboard, you still need to press the keys according to the QWERTY layout. Don't ask, I don't know either.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Xenos

• Bay Watcher
  • [DWARFINEER]
    • View Profile
Re: Wagons?
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 05:25:33 pm »

[macros]
Ctrl-r, enter, down, ctrl-s. Then name it and press Enter, and press ctrl-r again to stop recording. I think the game needs to be unpaused for it to start recording.
Ctrl-l to load the macro, and ctrl-p to play it.

You only need one iteration for it to work, as holding crtl-p will cause the macro to be sent repeatedly. With the default init settings the macro starts to trip over itself once the cursor starts reaching maximum speed. Deal with this as you like.

Oh, and if you're not using a QWERTY keyboard, you still need to press the keys according to the QWERTY layout. Don't ask, I don't know either.
Thats only if you dont change keybinds i assume...unless its hardcoded to that specific key location.
This is a useful feature..and this is DF.. so im gonna assume its bugged
That's what cages and minecart shotguns are for!  We don't need to control them.  We just need to aim them.
[DWARFINEERING]
Pages: 1 [2]