A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 142621 times)

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent
« Reply #3645 on: January 31, 2011, 04:47:28 am »

TRIAL CONCLUDED

Judges Litast, Shem and Nylona make your judgements on the issue of Sandow's Thievery case.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:53:21 am by Shade-o »
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: January 31, 2011, 05:52:27 am »

TRIAL CONCLUDED

Judges make your judgements on the issue of Sandow's Thievery case.

Litast stands up. "I find Sandow guilty of both theft and attempted theft. Though I do find it unlikely, it seems that, despite his greed, Sandow's deeds could be a bi-product of a misunderstanding of ownership. In my opinion, I would like to see Sandow not be punished at this time. However, if he is charged with another crime of any sort, the weight of these instances of theft should be taken into account while determining his punishment." She sits down to listen to the others.

Edit: He will also forfeit any items that he picked up from Mikhail's stash.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:12:12 pm by CoughDrop »
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: January 31, 2011, 08:16:08 am »

Projects

2 Projects:

Move EVERYTHING inside

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Build a cart for the next caravan

Also,

A) I am assigning Norrec the position of manager. He will work closely with me in determining what to do and who gets it done...
Does Kogan even wish to keep his position of second in command? If he does, he will need to start showing it.

B) Starting now I am taking a list of all those who are willing to go on the next caravan. I would like to take as many dwarves as possible to maximize carrying capacity, but leave at least five dwarves to protect the fortress (all stockpiles/workshops will need to be brought inside first).

C) If you have any questions or comments about how things are working out, speak up now.

Questions for GM:
(sorry for double-post)
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: January 31, 2011, 12:33:58 pm »

((We have 5 carts already, 1 more than we have pack animals we should be fine with just 5 and not 6))

Edit:  "If he's guilty, why are you going to let him get away with no punishment?  That's just as good as saying he was innocent.  If justice is to be done, there must be SOME kind of punishment."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:43:47 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: January 31, 2011, 12:45:48 pm »

"I believe, Norrec that he can't punish him due to political powers that he has, we know that nobles are connected in devious ways..."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: January 31, 2011, 01:22:57 pm »

((We have 5 carts already, 1 more than we have pack animals we should be fine with just 5 and not 6))

Why are these not listed in the supplies...?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 01:25:14 pm by CoughDrop »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: January 31, 2011, 01:52:47 pm »

((Just a question, what did he actually steal?))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3652 on: January 31, 2011, 02:06:22 pm »

((He got Lillipads stash, took a puppy, and genrally tried to get at norrecs riches. Even when she had just died and I was grieving.))
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: January 31, 2011, 04:02:32 pm »

((I thought I read somewhere we have 5 carts but I can't seem to find it again, so maybe we just have the 2 I originally made... I'm not really sure.  Anyhow, I'm in the Fortress Team, no reason for me to go and I'm injured anyhow))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: January 31, 2011, 04:10:10 pm »

((I'm almost positive we have five carts; the number came up when we were figuring out what we could haul back.

I'm willing to go along on the next expedition. I'm also willing to remain behind.

I'll assemble a list of what skills we have. Might take a while, though, busy atm.))

"There's a difference between accepting that someone did something wrong, and deciding they need to be punished for it. I'm inclined to agree that he was probably just a bit fuzzy on ownership with regards to the valuables. The puppy, well, I suppose he thought he was helping, but again he needs to respect others. The stash was a bit unforgivable, but at least he intended to put it to good use.

He needs to acknowledged that he shouldn't do any of that again, but I don't think a punishment is in order."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: January 31, 2011, 04:42:56 pm »

((I thought I read somewhere we have 5 carts but I can't seem to find it again, so maybe we just have the 2 I originally made... I'm not really sure.  Anyhow, I'm in the Fortress Team, no reason for me to go and I'm injured anyhow))

Does Urist wish to accompany you?

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: January 31, 2011, 05:16:57 pm »

TRIAL CONCLUDED

Judges Litast, Shem and Nylona make your judgements on the issue of Sandow's Thievery case.

whoah there all the witnessses my accuser called have not even said their peice.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: January 31, 2011, 05:20:32 pm »

((I'm almost positive we have five carts; the number came up when we were figuring out what we could haul back.

I'm willing to go along on the next expedition. I'm also willing to remain behind.

I'll assemble a list of what skills we have. Might take a while, though, busy atm.))

"There's a difference between accepting that someone did something wrong, and deciding they need to be punished for it. I'm inclined to agree that he was probably just a bit fuzzy on ownership with regards to the valuables. The puppy, well, I suppose he thought he was helping, but again he needs to respect others. The stash was a bit unforgivable, but at least he intended to put it to good use.

He needs to acknowledged that he shouldn't do any of that again, but I don't think a punishment is in order."

taking the stash you claim is unforgivable, but dwarves take things off the dead all the time. Norrec was searching for mikhails stash too at the same time. he even refused to let dragonshards wear the iron chainmail claiming it for himself.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: January 31, 2011, 05:22:55 pm »

((Only Gar was missing, he's here now, we can logically assume that, since you stole his puppy he will say something along the lines of, "He stole my dog, that bastard" which is what we have basically been operating upon anyhow.  Looks like you're not going to get punished anyhow because apparently everyone here is afraid of seeing justice be done.  In conclusion, quit belly-aching, shape up, stop stealing shit.

Also, how can it be unforgivable and not merit punishment?  How can you be a bit fuzzy regarding ownership when it was in my personal items when he tried to take it?  Finally, how can taking a dog and using it for personal enrichment be construed as anything but theft?))

Edit:  "Trials over, you should have thought of that faster.  Also, the difference is, in case you didn't notice, I'm put into dangerous situations a lot.  Far more frequently than most others in this fortress.  If you somehow forgot that fact, then let me remind you, I originally found the Demon Portal, I ventured into the Demon Portal, I was murdered, and I was critically injured.  You'd want an extra measure of protection were you in the same situation."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 05:31:33 pm by V-Norrec »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: January 31, 2011, 05:23:57 pm »

Does Urist wish to accompany you?
I'm going with the caravan. As long as nobody murders Norrec and such It will be fine. Anyway. I am the alchemist and such. I am learned and that stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 249