A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 142632 times)

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 30-47: Punch the Animu in the throat
« Reply #3495 on: January 24, 2011, 06:19:46 pm »

((<---IC want a strong military fort that's still friendly to elves.  XP  They have pretty gold helmets w/ wings!  XD))

*Still fuming, Tor goes looking amongst the stockpiles and refuse piles for a fishing pole and a pickaxe.*  "Damn, sun still a pain in th' arse as usual!  Curse meh eyes!" he grumbles as he squints his eyes tightly.  "Bah!  A 'elmet t' block out th' sun and protect meh noggin' bae nice tae!"  ((I guess I'll find the Pickaxe and pole whenever Shade-o sees fit since she says we have those.  Is a helmet out of the question too by chance?  :?))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:23:07 pm by DrunkDorfPally »
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: January 24, 2011, 06:28:31 pm »

Everybody has a broad-brimmed hat suitable for keeping the sun out of their eyes, but if you're light-sensitive then only a blindfold will protect you outside in the day.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: January 24, 2011, 06:38:37 pm »

"Bloody 'ell I 'ate this." he replies while stumbling around trying to find things. 
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: January 25, 2011, 02:20:17 am »

G
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I am in the middle of upgrading the map and some other issues have come up, so there will be some more delays. Rest assured that it may be the greatest update ever!
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: January 25, 2011, 02:21:53 am »

Well, as long as it's great.  If it is merely good though . . . :P  J/K all the updates are great.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: January 25, 2011, 03:47:50 pm »

Tor still stumbles around, half-blinded by the sun and cursing, while trying to find a fishing pole and a pickaxe.  ((BTW, how did I mine w/o a pickaxe Shade?  XP))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: January 25, 2011, 03:59:13 pm »

Tor still stumbles around, half-blinded by the sun and cursing, while trying to find a fishing pole and a pickaxe.  ((BTW, how did I mine w/o a pickaxe Shade?  XP))
((We've got a bunch lying around. Check the first page under the "Public Supplies" spoiler.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: January 25, 2011, 06:29:38 pm »

((Yeah, but I don't want to metagame unless Shade says I found one.  X())

"Bleh!  I 'ate diggin' wi' meh 'ands! ((Mine))  Where's th' dern pick-n' pole?" he grumbles as he stumbles about half-blinded by the sun.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:31:32 pm by DrunkDorfPally »

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: January 25, 2011, 06:35:40 pm »

((.... it's not meta-gaming, it's how this game is actually run in the "at-camp mode".  You give general actions and objectives, we assume you make the necessary preparations to have a reasonable chance to succeed.  If this was the more fast-paced RPG mode, then you'd have to actually go and find the items.))
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:37:55 pm by V-Norrec »

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: January 25, 2011, 06:43:22 pm »

((K, I just don't want to upset Shade-O.  X())  *After stumbling around a bit, he finally finds a pickaxe and pole.  He takes the pole and puts it with his other items in the tent, lying it against his booze stockpile.  He then goes over to the butcher shop.*  "Oi, y' done wi' meh skull?" he asks them.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: January 25, 2011, 06:45:53 pm »

((You dont really need to say about getting anything. Just talk IC and that should be enough. Ummm.. If your worried about what you have you can always add an
Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)
And that tells shade-o what items you are planning to take.))
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: January 26, 2011, 01:36:36 am »

*Waits for one of the busy people at the butcher shop to respond or to give him his kobold skull.*

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: January 26, 2011, 10:01:44 am »

*Waits for one of the busy people at the butcher shop to respond or to give him his kobold skull.*

I'm looking over the skull for ya.  (We're waiting on an update, but fixing up your trophy for you might be a fast action, I dunno).
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: January 26, 2011, 03:39:15 pm »

((Probably not, butchering activities are measured in hours I'm pretty sure))

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: January 26, 2011, 04:35:38 pm »

I'm looking over the skull for ya.  (We're waiting on an update, but fixing up your trophy for you might be a fast action, I dunno).

"Aye, y' got any jerky while I'mmae waitin'?"  I'll get ye some booze from meh stockpile."
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 249