A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 142819 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Cobalt Fortress: Days 30-?: Watashi wa nihongo wo ichikagetu narrate imasu.
« Reply #3435 on: January 22, 2011, 11:21:32 pm »

((Most deranged Christmas/birthday party ever. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: January 22, 2011, 11:22:16 pm »

It's the middle of spring.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: January 22, 2011, 11:23:57 pm »

"Well, I was thinking, 'Hummm what stuff can I get here, and then I thought that something like that *Points at one of the wriggling treant Torsos* and for some reason I thought maybe you would like it, it could act as a training dummy, oh and you know that you got mad at sandow for using the iron.. I found some in some treants that we killed. Although maybe we should keep them... Dont want people doing willy nilly with them do we? ..So yes, I got you that. Hope you like it."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: January 22, 2011, 11:24:39 pm »

It's the middle of spring and the ice is just now finishing melting?

What do dwarves use for insulation?
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: January 22, 2011, 11:24:56 pm »

Hush you, my birthday (in game was only celebrated by me. Do you know how that feels like. Its just a big :<)
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: January 22, 2011, 11:26:16 pm »

Hush you, my birthday (in game was only celebrated by me. Do you know how that feels like. Its just a big :<)
I didn't realize I'd missed your birthday, sorry. Want me to make you something?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: January 22, 2011, 11:26:41 pm »

Maybe...

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: January 22, 2011, 11:40:12 pm »

"Well, I was thinking, 'Hummm what stuff can I get here, and then I thought that something like that *Points at one of the wriggling treant Torsos* and for some reason I thought maybe you would like it, it could act as a training dummy, oh and you know that you got mad at sandow for using the iron.. I found some in some treants that we killed. Although maybe we should keep them... Dont want people doing willy nilly with them do we? ..So yes, I got you that. Hope you like it."

"Thanks"  I say hugging Urist.  "I'll have to makes some training weapons for all of us so we can all use them.  Also, I have to tell you something else, in private, tonight maybe?"  I ask.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: January 22, 2011, 11:45:13 pm »

"Yeah, sounds, good. Hey, I promise it will get better as time goes on."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: January 23, 2011, 12:13:12 am »

*later that night, in one of the tents, alone*

"I wanted to tell you something important Urist.  I can no longer get in touch with Hipobis, as you know, but I figured out why now.  When the Kobolds attacked me I passed out and saw Hipobis, he thought that I was dead.  After that incident, I had Nylona the priest bless me and tried to get in touch with Hipobis again, to no avail.  Finally I tried contacting... Anexiesoen... I dunno, whatever that chaos god's name was.  When he resurrected me, he "accidentally" cut me off from any other god.  I'm not sure what to do, part of me wants to lash out, but I know that wouldn't do any good.  I just wanted to tell you, and thank you, for being there."  I say throwing my arms around Urist and sobbing a little, angry and sad in about equal measures by the situation.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: January 23, 2011, 12:31:16 am »

*Urist turns cold at this*

"...Norrec, oh god. And I thought he was okay.. What a fool I am... Oh god Norrec. Are you going to cope with this? Im happy that your alive but now you cant even contact the gods that you grew up with? Norrec. I swear.. On every code and law of whats right and wrong, I will do something about this... I swear." I hug Norrec tightly back, tears of rage and anger and hopelessness falling down, silent.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: January 23, 2011, 12:44:32 am »

"I'll be fine."  I say trying to pick up a little.  "There's nothing we can do about it anyhow, hopefully, I can figure out how to get in contact with Hipobis again though."  I say, wondering how long it might take to "relearn" how to pray to Hipobis.  Months, Years, maybe I never would.  "For now Urist, we should focus on what we can do together, here, and make this place our new home."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: January 23, 2011, 01:11:34 am »

"Yeah, this is going to be where we live now, its a bit chilly but its still our home, and we have ..well some people who aren't complete and utter slimy faced gits." Trying to be strong. "So, yeah.. Hows my gift?

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: January 23, 2011, 01:22:53 am »

"I appreciate it.  I was thinking about making one for myself after I finished recovering, but now I don't have to.  I've missed you Urist, I'm glad you're back now."

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: January 23, 2011, 02:50:10 am »

*Goes over to th' caravan*  "Allo, is thar a bonecarver o' butcher wi' yae?  I need yae to clean off this Kobold Head sae I can keep it as a trophy.  I think I got most o' it off on meh own, but someone needs t' git th' brains n' othar internal stuff outeh."
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 249