A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 143119 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress: Cobalt Edition: Prologue: Orngim Trail
« Reply #705 on: November 13, 2010, 12:37:26 am »

I might be going insane, but I don't believe the leader of the fort ever participates in trade unless your leader is a merchant-type dwarf.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 13, 2010, 12:39:57 am »

Our Glorious Leader will just handle the bigger stuff, and leave the details of negotiating with merchants to Litast (or me, if necessary).
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 13, 2010, 12:42:06 am »

Also, I feel compelled to mention that murdering our expedition leader without turning them into an artifact is a high crime, punishable by something bad I'm sure.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 13, 2010, 12:43:35 am »

Why don't we just wait for a re-vote before we argue?
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 13, 2010, 12:43:52 am »

Pfft, I'm not being led by a cat, I don't care if it's a high crime, I'm sticking a sword through that cat if he gets elected, end of story.  And then turning him into figurines, because I could sell those for money.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 13, 2010, 12:45:17 am »

I just noticed that the votes are symmetrical from CoughDrop down. Yay combined forum OCD.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 13, 2010, 12:49:29 am »

We've all voted. If you voted for Hastur or nobody, please re-cast your vote.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 13, 2010, 12:50:29 am »

And if you voted for a cat, change your vote, it's ridiculous.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 13, 2010, 12:51:26 am »

Re-voting for myself. Not for egotistical reasons, I just don't think a cat would be suitable for a true role playing game. Yes, it would be funny. No, it wouldn't be realistic.
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 13, 2010, 02:20:53 am »

Mkay, it's reset for a final time. Just remember that The Denrhymes will not appreciate being snubbed.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 13, 2010, 02:22:31 am »

... WHY IS THAT EVEN AN OPTION?  Are we to believe that dwarves would willingly agree to be led by a CAT!  I'm totally murdering that stupid thing if it wins.

Edit:  And in case anyone has any questions, I put my ballot for CoughDrop again

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 13, 2010, 02:24:33 am »

Denrhymes is a genuinely intelligent and evil creature. It's taken advantage of Rolan's fragile mind and is using him as a semi-autonomous puppet. The rest of you have been charmed by it to varying degrees. Evidently you are resistant to it.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 13, 2010, 02:25:46 am »

Meh, well so long as you don't mind me murdering it and shattering Rolan's mind forever if it wins.  I refuse to be led by a cat, no matter how evil.

Edit:  Also roll to see how my little figurine of Hipobis Giltgold turns out.  I'm going to try and craft those until I get an artifact level Figurine of him and can make a shrine to him.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:27:40 am by V-Norrec »

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 13, 2010, 02:27:55 am »

Meh, well so long as you don't mind me murdering it and shattering Rolan's mind forever if it wins.  I refuse to be led by a cat, no matter how evil.

Edit:  Also roll to see how my little figurine of Hipobis Giltgold turns out.  I'm going to try and craft those until I get an artifact level Figurine of him and can make a shrine to him.

HISSSSSSS PTHT
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 13, 2010, 02:31:38 am »

Nothing against you Rolan, I actually like your character.  I just refuse to be led by a cat.  It just breaks the reality of this for me far too much, if the cat loses though, I'm fine with leaving the cat and you alone, and even letting you borrow my tent for advanced scouting.  Really, it's nothing against you, just the cat as a leader.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 249