A lot
- 1 (9.1%)
A ton
- 1 (9.1%)
All of it
- 3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 249

Author Topic: Cobalt Fortress: Days 48 onward: This is the spring of our discontent  (Read 142866 times)

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress: Cobalt Edition: Prologue: Orngim Trail
« Reply #1380 on: November 15, 2010, 08:42:37 pm »

You should be nicer to Tholtig, she's ultra-pulchritudinous.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: November 15, 2010, 08:43:24 pm »

"Is it? So letting traders know where our fortress lies would be an inexcusable risk to you?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: November 15, 2010, 08:43:54 pm »

((A very important day.))

"I was going to free it anyway, Tholtig just got there first.  I assumed that was why entered the chamber in the first place."
"I didn't join this expedition in search of safety.  There was plenty of that back home, even on the surface."
Tongsletter is coming off of an endorphin high from having her life threatened.  She returns to her quiet, un-confident self.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: November 15, 2010, 08:52:12 pm »

"Well, I think we should just agree to disagree. Don't get me wrong - I am very happy that everyone is back from the demi-plane. I'll just ask that you please consult with the rest of the group before doing anything that could be so potentially dangerous to the entire everyone. Still, there are a few that would like to see you punished, so I believe that a democratic vote should be cast to see if it is suitable for you to be punished at all. I will not cast my own vote."
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: November 15, 2010, 08:55:40 pm »

Being exiled to the surface wouldn't be so bad. You could share a cabin with Adil!
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: November 15, 2010, 08:59:03 pm »

Being exiled to the surface wouldn't be so bad. You could share a cabin with Adil!

I think a vote should be cast to first see if she should be punished at all. If that goes through, then I would take suggestions for different punishments and have another vote for which punishment should be used. (though that could take a while so it's up to you, I guess)
"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think yours is the only path."

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: November 15, 2010, 09:01:19 pm »

I'm not a fan of having my actions skipped or automated while I'm busy.

I'll go see what the incompetent caravan guards are wasting precious training time on.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: November 15, 2010, 09:01:29 pm »

Well, I made it a poll and everything.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: November 15, 2010, 09:02:27 pm »

Hm, or become a beautiful damsel in a tower...

"Then I'll insist on a similar vote for these few whose opinions you value so highly. If I don't deserve to be punished, then they're malicious enough to be taught a lesson instead."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: November 15, 2010, 09:03:21 pm »

Could you please rename the options? It's a bit obvious that IronyOwl was guilty of releasing an ancient power, even if I don't believe a punishment is in order.

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: November 15, 2010, 09:08:55 pm »

Hm, or become a beautiful damsel in a tower...

"Then I'll insist on a similar vote for these few whose opinions you value so highly. If I don't deserve to be punished, then they're malicious enough to be taught a lesson instead."

"I value everyone's opinion - as such I am casting a democratic vote on the issue. Also, we really do need to be heading off." Talk with the caravan personnel about getting us moving again.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: November 15, 2010, 09:27:07 pm »

Sorry for the huge delay, guys. I'll have to get better at figuring out how to run a game without interrupting this :D

1)  "Why did you enter into the blackness?"
"I couldn't let the others go in there alone! I had te help!"

2)  "What did you discover while you were there?"
"I floated around and a voice talked to me."

3)  "Do you still worship the Dwarf Pantheon?"
"O' course! If it weren't for Aned Luckystep, who knows what mighta happened to me in there?"

4)  "What did the elder god desire from you?"
"Me story; who I was, and how I had got there."

5)  "Do you agree to renounce all ties to the elder god?"
"Well, I don't worship the god, but I wouldn't say I'd renounce it completely. We're friends now, I suppose. Of sorts, at least. If he'd try to make me go against me dwarvenly duties, I couldn't go along with that, but I won't renounce all ties to it unless it really matters."

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1392 on: November 15, 2010, 09:37:28 pm »

Silently shake head at the goings-on and prepare to leave.

"Oi! D'ye want tae get going, or not?"

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: November 15, 2010, 09:41:20 pm »

Just read it; Happy tomorrow birthday, CoughDrop!

CoughDrop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: November 15, 2010, 09:44:37 pm »

(Thanks everyone)

"Is everyone prepared to leave? We really do need to get hurrying as BlackStone is no longer willing to let us stay for much longer."
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 249