Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: A possibly, odd, question.  (Read 10980 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: A possibly, odd, question.
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2010, 09:01:33 pm »

Where the hell do they put it?

Also, anyone else suspect possibly Nolor again?
Who is that?

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2010, 09:03:17 pm »

Yeah, I hate to be that guy but by that point you're looking at a biologically sexual hermaphrodite, not male. Now gender issues aside... I will stop talking about this and go back to my monk studies.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2010, 09:04:43 pm »

Where the hell do they put it?

Also, anyone else suspect possibly Nolor again?
Who is that?

I don't really remember myself, but from what I've heard, he/she is a troll. The OPs behavor in general isn't trollish, maybe a bit attention seeking, but you can say that about Janet.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2010, 09:06:15 pm »

I should have problably spent another month or so lurking...

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2010, 09:09:49 pm »

True hermaphrodites are really rare. And I don't think that you can count pseudohermaphrodites (or intersex people in general, for that matter) as "male" for epidemiological purposes.

... why was this brought up anyway?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2010, 09:10:25 pm »

Because he wanted to talk about male menstruation ._.;;
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2010, 09:12:26 pm »

And it somehow related to male lactation and i wanted to keep the conversation rolling. So i smacked the metaphorical conversation with a rake.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2010, 09:13:57 pm »

And it somehow related to male lactation and i wanted to keep the conversation rolling. So i smacked the metaphorical conversation with a rake.

Why?

I mean... if you're that interested in female biology, you could just, you know, crack open an anatomy textbook.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2010, 09:15:30 pm »

I have five. And read them. After my eyes stopped bleeding from overuse i decided to talk about it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2010, 09:17:43 pm »

I have five. And read them. After my eyes stopped bleeding from overuse i decided to talk about it.

Erm.  Okay.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2010, 09:22:57 pm »

Now, or earlier even, would problably a good time to point out my Asphergers. Or however you say that. Back on-off-topic,
I just figured the chickens laying eggs is the equivilant of mamalian menstration, minus labor snd the solid stuff (eggs).

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2010, 09:25:42 pm »

Now, or earlier even, would problably a good time to point out my Asphergers. Or however you say that. Back on-off-topic,
I just figured the chickens laying eggs is the equivilant of mamalian menstration, minus labor snd the solid stuff (eggs).

Read your textbooks more, because you're... quite off.

Also, in case you didn't get it: we are broadcasting social cues that we are feeling upset and somewhat disturbed by your choice of topic, particularly because you are hijacking someone else's thread.  If you want to talk about this stuff, you should start a topic elsewhere.  Hence the overuse of the word "erm," which as you may or may not know expresses discomfort of one sort or another.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2010, 09:28:35 pm »

Maybe you should take a biology class.

Also, I have aspergers, so I get you, but Vector is right, the topic is not real appropriate. That and you're hijacking someones thread.

While an egg is still an egg, birds don't have an uterus or equivalent, so you can't really compare. I would say look at monotremes since they are kind of an intermediate.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 09:30:27 pm by smjjames »

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2010, 09:30:04 pm »

Hmm.
I was being a bit metaphorical but thanks. Sorry about that. And It serms the thread was 'scavenged' rather as the author has expended it's use and left it lying around.
Thank you for the clarification.
But yeah, I guess i should let this thread die.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2010, 09:31:59 pm »

Also, I have aspergers, so I get you, but Vector is right, the topic is not real appropriate. That and you're hijacking someones thread.

That would be why I gave the long explanation--I've been diagnosed with it twice  ::)

And It serms the thread was 'scavenged' rather as the author has expended it's use and left it lying around.

Just to explain, we have enough new threads available that it's easier/more efficient to get our topics to the right audience by starting a different topic.

But, I'm glad that you understand =)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8