Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Protect the fort! Part 3: Angry Crocodile Attack!  (Read 4518 times)

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
Protect the fort! Part 3: Angry Crocodile Attack!
« on: November 06, 2010, 11:46:30 am »

This is a game, in which random things attack you, and you have everything in the world to defeat them.

Gameplay:
1: Everything in the world attacks you, and everything that doesnt exist yet, will attack you.
2: You imagination is the weapon, when something attacks, you can use ANYTHING to attack it with. (No nukes or Chuck Norris, though)
3: You can submit your defence at any time. No joining required.
4: Everything has health. For example, an UBER TANK might have 1000/1000 health. You chip away at the health of anything by using your awesome weapons.
5: The fort has health too. The fort has 10,000/10,000 health, different enemies have different strengths, meaning they destroy the fort at different rates. If the fort dies, stuff will happen. (Will decide when the time comes)
6: You can repair the fort. Every time you repair, it heals 500 fort health.
7: All damage and repairs get calculated every time I update. If every enemy is destroyed, a new set will come along immediatly
8: Enemies have different abilities. e.g Ninjas can dodge attacks, Giant frogs can eat rockets lock flies.
9: Random events will happen, e.g. CRITICAL HIT, extra damage, or CRITICAL FAIL, you damaged the fort.

Rules:
1: You can not post two or more defence/repairs before I update the game. One action per update.
2: I decide what happens, not you. If I decide that your mega machine gun laser thingy completly misses, dont argue with that. (I do use a random number generator to decide most things.)
3: Try not to post the same defence twice throught the entire defence.
4:NO CHUCK NORRIS OR INSTA-KILL NUKES!!(Mini nukes are fine though)

Well then, Lets get started!

Invasion 1: Tank division inbound
Tank 1: 200/200 health
Tank 2: 200/200 health
Tank 3: 200/200 health
Tank 4: 200/200 health
Tank Commander: 400/400 health, Ability: Other tanks get damage bonus while alive. Thicker armour and more powerful cannon.

PROTECT THE FORT!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:26:27 am by MrNuke »
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Re: Protect the fort!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 12:25:24 pm »

I open the Cortex Command Buy Menu, and purchase a Browncoat Heavy with a Heavy Sniper and an M1600, to be delivered in a Drop Crate positioned right above the leader's head.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 12:27:53 pm »

Exterminatus.
Just kidding. That would destroy everything.

I deploy a construction yard and of course a war factory and I will GDI Titan the shit out of the enemies.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:07:14 pm by Phantom »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 12:41:28 pm »

I send a message to my orbital laser to target the leader
It's FEF, not FEOF

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 12:42:10 pm »

Nooo, you've wasted the orbital laser!

I'll pull out a LAW and fire at tank 3.

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 12:49:35 pm »

Some people think they can outsmart me. ... I've yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.
Sasha.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2010, 01:09:20 pm »

Exkirby - Your browncoat heavy lands on top of the commander tanks hatch, and then proceeds to open it. He manages to take out the radio man and tank commander before being shot to death. Effects: Commander tank looses ability to make other tanks stronger, -50 health.

Phantom - You manage to construct 3 titans before tiberium reserves run out. Since they werent upgraded by destroying other nod vehicles, they only manage to decimate tanks 1 and 2, before falling before the might of tank spam. Effects: Tanks 1 and 2, -150 health

Furtuka - The message has been sent, and lasers have been primed, ready to fire. Effects: Orbital laser charged and ready

Nirur Torir - You fire you LAW at tank 3, damaging it so much that the tank becomes completly useless. Effects: Tank 3 out of commision

Penguin Overlord: You spray sasha at all the tanks, doing no damage, since its an anti infantry weapon

Tank division: Tanks 1, 2 ,4 and commander shoot the fortress damaging it for 600 health.

End Result: Tank 3 destroyed. Tanks 1 and 2 have 50 hp left. Tank 4 has 200 health Commander tank loses all passive abilities, but still has tough armour and powerful cannon. 350 health left. Orbital laser ready to fire. Fortress health : 9,400/10,000

Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 01:12:03 pm »

Order the laser to fire and if theres time rev up my lightcycle and use it to create a barrier between the fort and the tanks
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:16:20 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 01:12:36 pm »

A squad of 10 soldiers with Javelin anti-tank missiles appear in strategic positions around the fort. They all open fire on the Tank Brigade.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 01:18:00 pm »

Baneling rush.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 01:18:45 pm »

I call in Orbital Drop Shock Troopers to drop in behind the tanks and flank them.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 01:23:31 pm »

I call out the captain to a sword duel. Except my sword has a laser in it.
Hello Hunam

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2010, 01:24:49 pm »

Furtuka: The laser fires, decimating the command tank. Effects: Command tank destroyed

Kashyyk: Your soldiers fire, oblitering the tanks 1 and 2, tank 4 almost destroyed Effects: Tanks 1 and 2 destroyed. Tank 4: -175 health

HailFire: Your banelings rush out to the battlefield and explode on tank four, destroying it.

Xanatos Jr: Your ODST's mop up all the remaining surviors, and return to base, allowing them to be used again.

Effects: Tank Division defeated. Fortress 9,400/10,000 health

NEW INVASION: 5 Super mutant behomoths, all armed with fire hydrants, charge at the fort. What is your defence?
Super mutant 1: 4,000 health
Super mutant 2: 4,000 health
Super mutant 3: 4,000 health
Super mutant 4: 4,000 health
Super mutant 5: 4,000 health

( Sorry megaman, your sword duel didnt happen in time.)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:28:35 pm by MrNuke »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2010, 01:26:31 pm »

I summon a squad of giant moles that dig a large trench/pitfall trap around the fort
It's FEF, not FEOF

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 01:27:55 pm »

Can I do ODST's and something else now?
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5