Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Multiverse Fortress (Week 1)  (Read 13742 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Multiverse Fortress
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2010, 12:57:37 pm »

Could I get a waiting list spot?
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2010, 02:48:44 pm »

I think the votes may have become a bit jumbled, so as I understand it:

[1]Planet Phaaze (hellish world of teal energy and giant monstrosities: breadbocks)
  • Evil river, haunted cliff (skeletal fish and zombie mountain goats)
  • [1]Elemental Plane of Air (clusters of floating land amid a void of air: RAM)
    [2]Azura's Coast (fairly rocky, rainy islands and peninsulas: Ochita, KaguroDraven)
    [2](mountanous rainforest with a mighty river running through it with a chasm nearby: Hastur, JacenHanLovesLegos)
    [1]Underdark(surprisingly like the surface, but a lot more spiders: KaguroDraven)
    [1]Minecraft islands (varied terrain over a short distance, shallow soil, wrong part of town at night: ExKirby)

I don't know how I forgot about breadbocks' Phaaze vote, but now we're just missing maxicaxi and maybe clarification of which option(s) everyone's supporting. I guess I'll count multiple supports as a vote for any voted options mixed together.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2010, 02:53:57 pm »

Wait... so this is all gonna be in Phaaze? Sweet.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2010, 02:56:09 pm »

how about one dwarf one vote instead, otherwise we can spamm up the list with similar but not quite submissions and not everyone votes multiple times

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2010, 02:59:53 pm »

And also, if nothing else, Phazon MUST be radioactive and mutagenic. Otherwise, said Giant Monstrosities wouldn't be formed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2010, 03:04:35 pm »

We have monsters in azuras coast. Daedra are fun, good weapons as well.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2010, 03:05:05 pm »

lets merge some votes so this gets passed. How about the rainforest river empties out into a rocky rainy coast, and the chasm is big enough to be a cliff and we can divert some. that would get us enough votes to pass a map. I'd rather not have the river be evil but whatever i'd rather get started.

If we are still gonna do mutiple votes, then i also additionally vote for The Fallout Wasteland, and Modern day zombie apocalypse, The Chtorr homeworld, and a mystical land where animals talk
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 03:09:59 pm by Hastur »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2010, 03:46:06 pm »

Really should have looked at that closer before voting. It won't take place on Phaze, the formatting ended up weird.

I didn't mean a player could get double the influence by voting twice, I meant their vote was sort of split. I'm still not sure how I want to do this, since I do want to enable supporting multiple options, but as you said I don't want to limit those who only vote for one.

You can only suggest terrain from one of your race/class' settings.

Anyway, a better way to list the votes might be like so:

Ochita: Azura's Coast (fairly rocky, rainy islands and peninsulas)
KaguroDraven: Azura's Coast (fairly rocky, rainy islands and peninsulas)
JacenHandLovesLegos: mountainous rainforest, mighty river, chasm
Hastur: mountainous rainforest next to Azura's Coast, large river, large chasm
ExKirby: Minecraft islands (varied terrain over a short distance, shallow soil, wrong part of town at night)
breadbocks: Planet Phaaze (hellish world of teal energy and giant monstrosities
RAM: Elemental Plane of Air (clusters of floating land amid a void of air)
maxicaxi: No vote.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2010, 03:48:18 pm »

i vote for the one legos is voting for, making that one the winner by .5votes i think, since kaguro voted twice?

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2010, 03:51:23 pm »

Hey can I be waitinglisted?

Name: Bobby koopa.
Appearance: A purple koopaling, with no identifying features, which was what caused him to often be forgotten.
Race: Koopaling, of course.
Class: Black mage.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2010, 03:54:28 pm »

I took KaguroDraven's "or the underdark" suggestion to mean more "I would support this if others did." Or at least, I'm doing that now. I'll shift your vote back to JacenHan's if yours doesn't get any support either, or you could just shift it back now and hope the Azura/rainforest support winds up combining like that anyway (no guarantees).

And again, without a fairly solid consensus I'll just merge and/or roll for the options, so winning by half a vote would probably just mean it'd be half a vote more dominant or likely.

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2010, 03:55:54 pm »

yeah thats what i was trying to say jsut merge the rainforest with the rocky coast and were done with 4 votes

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2010, 04:00:01 pm »

Trouble with that is, there's two people voting for one option and two people voting for another; or two people voting for one option, one person voting for another, and a fourth voting for a third that happens to be a combination of the two. If there's a lot of support for two options, they'll probably get combined, but not necessarily in the way you described.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2010, 04:04:42 pm »

We could try and mix ALL of them.

A rocky star-shaped rainforest island with a river or water going through one side, and a river of magma going through the other side, all falling into a giant island-dividing chasm, with each point on the star being a different biome, all on the planet Phaaze, which is located in the Plane of Air.

I'm moving my vote to this.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2010, 04:05:53 pm »

OH GOD YES.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11