Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 42

Author Topic: So. How are you today? \(^_^)/  (Read 28235 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: So. How are you today?
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2010, 05:58:32 pm »

I swear if I could get a hoodie with a Cancer symbol on it I would wear it all the time. As it stands I just wear this old maroon one that is full of holes and a few faded stains. And I love it to death.

And bleugh, feelin' tired today. There are two busses that bring me home, the normal bus and the express bus. The first express bus to come was completely full and we had to wait for 45 minutes for the next one. That one was also full. So we had to wait another 45 minutes for the next one. This one was half full, so I somehow managed to squeeze in. The entire ride I sat with a backpack in my face because some dude who was standing thought it would be better for it to be in my face than all the way on his back. And this is the day where I usually come home an hour earlier. Bleugh.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2010, 06:18:11 pm »

I feel a bit emo today. Don't know why.
*Hugs*

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2010, 06:20:58 pm »

Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2010, 06:22:02 pm »

Those hair bows could be used as knives.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2010, 06:31:40 pm »

Coats you say?  I always thought Dusters were the hip-length coats, and Trenchcoats were the ankle-length ones.  Shows what I know.  What are the hip-length ones called?

I really wanted a long coat in middle school.  My Dad thought I was turning goth, but he hunted around for one anyway.  First he got me a wool British naval coat, which was really nice, except just a little too pimp.  Then he found a cheap black pleather one at a garage sale, but it was actually a woman's coat.  Then he bought me a real nice proper one (still black) for a Christmas present.  I stopped wearing it the last year of highschool, and didn't wear it again until last winter as a raincoat.  I love it, but I can't help but think it's just a little too gaudy and passe in 2010.  Its a sad day for fashion when full-length black leather feels out of style.

I don't know how I'm doing today.  I was in a great mood most of the day, I even made an outline for a paper I have to write in two weeks.  Then I wasted two hours playing Total Annihilation, and made a little "To Do" list of all the "projects" and readings I can't get off my mind.  It doesn't even include any LPing dreams or books outside of coursework, and it's seventeen items long.  I've stopped being depressed about this, because that doesn't help.  I'm just sitting here in an emotionless stall, trying to decide how to proceed.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2010, 06:31:57 pm »

I want to hug her.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2010, 06:53:07 pm »

"Oh hey, it's 10PM and I'm sleepy!  Let's go to bed early and get up early and go to work early and...Well, maybe another couple episodes of Burn Notice won't hurt, then some Left 4 Dead 2, then a couple more episodes, and some deep philosophy with a friend...uh...oops.  Oh hey it's morning (by the barest technicality) and I have food poisoning.  And my car has a dead battery."

Upside:  I still utterly adore my recently-blonde hair.  I'm going to be dying it other shades of blonde soon.  So much happier this way, haven't had hair this color since I was a child and it still seems like my 'natural' color.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2010, 07:03:19 pm »

Yumi's home soon, Yaaaaaay!! :3 I'z happy nao.
*Hugs*

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2010, 07:04:12 pm »

I don't have any context for that, but the many A's made me daww.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2010, 07:05:33 pm »

Slept after getting home so I can be awake when Duke gets back home now spending my time playing Barkley Gaidan.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2010, 07:08:56 pm »

Waiting for SHAD0Wdump to get on for stream stream and my sims 3 download from impulse to finish. :3
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2010, 07:14:32 pm »

Who are you going to make in Sims?  Because as we all know, the only correct way to play Sims is to model them after real people before you subject them to tormentation.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2010, 07:16:33 pm »

Make Hitler, and then torture him into a murder machine.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2010, 07:17:26 pm »

Just realized that I wrote half of a NaNoWriMo quota over the past 4 days or so... in outline.

Auuuuuugh!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2010, 07:18:28 pm »

Submit that son of a bitch.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 42