Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42

Author Topic: So. How are you today? \(^_^)/  (Read 28184 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
So. How are you today? \(^_^)/
« on: November 04, 2010, 12:50:38 pm »

Well?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 06:07:48 am by The Merchant Of Menace »
*Hugs*

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: So. How are you today?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 12:55:00 pm »

Um, fine.....

A bit tired though, not sure if I'm getting that great of a nights sleep due to the apartment complex having alot of outside lights on and I do have curtans on the windows. I'm used to and prefer it to be darker :P

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 12:56:31 pm »

I am exposingly delicious.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 12:57:51 pm »

Pretty good!  I'm writing a novel outline, which brings back a lot of good and bad memories--but mostly good ones.  It's a bit stressful, though, as I have to get it completely finished by 5:30 tonight and I'm nowhere near done.  Ah, well, that's what caffeine is for.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 01:02:00 pm »

ARG I HATE ALL ART. DAMN YOU 90'S VIDEO.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 01:38:35 pm »

I feel like a mew mew. Is that good?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 01:39:04 pm »

Yes, that is excellent
*Hugs*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 01:40:50 pm »

Dammit, you're so cute sometimes ._.;
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 01:42:17 pm »

I damaged my favorite leather jacket.. I could kill some babies right now. Also, the driving license is fucking expensive.

On the other hand life feels good at the moment. I think i`m finally leaving the angsty teenage time behind.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 01:43:31 pm »

Ever chatted with her? It's like jumping into a pool made of kittens and sugar. And you can't decide if you can't swim or don't want to swim.

And I realized I have a whole graphics project due the 15th. And this I need to turn into a student art show. I never liked these things.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 01:45:50 pm »

Today is massive work day for me; I procrastinated a week project until today, and I have 4 more assignments that are due tommorow.

Now, back to work...
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 01:48:56 pm »

Ever chatted with her? It's like jumping into a pool made of kittens and sugar. And you can't decide if you can't swim or don't want to swim.

No, never.  Also, that is a wonderful description.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 01:49:31 pm »

I'm medium-good, erring on the side of "worried, but content". Money is extremely tight right now, and I'm late on my bills, but if the Financial Aid department can be believed it should be better by this Saturday. I might have to get a part time job again, though... which would be less-than-ideal. Lots of emotional baggage invested in Work/School conflicts, and I'm not going to let them happen again.

Also Janet, Mews directly correlate to goodness, thus μμ is all kinds of awesome.

EDIT: μx2 is pretty good too.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 01:49:41 pm »

Indeed it is.
*Hugs*

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 02:11:30 pm »

Wow, apparently I need to.

I'm at work exhausted, because my friends have been asking me too many favors recently (I know it's 2 AM and you're just about to go to bed, but you wouldn't mind driving me into downtown Seattle in the morning before you go to work, would you?  Oh yeah, and then pick up my dog after work, who hates your dogs, and take care of him for the next three days).  She only gets away with it because she's going to a wedding.

And while 2·μ is pretty cute, μ·2 (not to be confused with U2) is arguably a different creature entirely.  Wait, asymmetrical mathematics, oh god what have I done
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42