Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Need a few fps more..... I have a solution for you  (Read 1794 times)

Fisher-Risen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Need a few fps more..... I have a solution for you
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 12:40:43 pm »

I only said IMHO. I'm not saying its not useful... Just MORE useful for those who have junked up comps.
Quote from: Veok
"I had a great fortress going on until Leonidas kicked open the door to my clown car, but my blue suede shoes weren't ready, so Uncle Sam and his friends went to town on my tax returns."

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 01:02:22 pm »

This sounds like it's worth looking at.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

Lord Darkstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 04:41:12 pm »

Also, if you check, I've been registered about a month, which is almost exactly how long I've been addicted to DF. Only reason I dont post is I'm only now getting good at it, so I have pretty much nothing to contribute to any subjects. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how to build a shooting gallery so I can try marksdwarves for once.

Install a copy of 28.x.40d. Then you will be able to see how marksdwarves are supposed to work without much difficulty.

As for spamming--- it's a common tactic for commercial spammers to register multiple accounts on forums, and let them "age" a bit (a month is average). Then come back and start posting about their product. Or post about stuff on the board in a general way, while including their product as their sig and refer to their product while trying to make it seem connected.
learn to give consolations to frustrated people
What is this, a therapy session? We don't need to console someone because they're upset about a fucking video game. Grow a beard, son, and take off those elf ears!
Pages: 1 [2]