Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38

Author Topic: DFusion - a lua based plugin system (integrated into DFHack)  (Read 149639 times)

Halconnen

• Bay Watcher
  • Danmaku Fortress
    • View Profile
    • Certaincake
Re: DFusion - a lua based plugin system v2.9
« Reply #300 on: June 05, 2011, 05:31:04 am »

Heheh, thank you for the quick responses.

Alas, yeah, I just remembered I already asked about the caste thing back on page 3. Woopsie. Still probably my most wanted feature.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:21:21 am by Halconnen »

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
Re: DFusion - a lua based plugin system v2.9
« Reply #301 on: June 05, 2011, 07:10:27 am »

Heheh, thank you for the quick responses.

Alas, yeah, I just remembered I already asked about the caste thing back on page 3. Woopsie. Still probably my most wanted feature.
MUAHJAHAHA

added castes to embark thingy... And it even works :)

Format is e.g. "ANT_MAN:0" -> first caste woman worker, "ANT_MAN" -> random caste (same as ANT_MAN:-1).
Edit: hmm something is not right a bit...
Edit2: oh its okay. usually 0 will be female 1 will be male, some don't have castes and will crash DF if you enter bigger number than caste count
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 07:31:18 am by darius »

Halconnen

• Bay Watcher
  • Danmaku Fortress
    • View Profile
    • Certaincake
Re: DFusion - a lua based plugin system v3.0
« Reply #302 on: June 05, 2011, 07:40:44 am »

Now that was fast. =D

Will be playing around with this a lot a bit later today~.

Edit: Works. This is perfect. I love you. Thank you. <3
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 08:09:21 am by Halconnen »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 05, 2011, 11:51:20 am »

so does this mean I can swap around castes with the race changer oh and is Site changer fixed?
oh and due to issues I can't get a hex memory editor due to some of my games are crazy over those programs.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 05, 2011, 12:08:14 pm »

so does this mean I can swap around castes with the race changer oh and is Site changer fixed?
oh and due to issues I can't get a hex memory editor due to some of my games are crazy over those programs.

Hehe nope (not very hard but will probably crash DF just like race changing) and nope but will look into site changer. And yeah some games dont like these programs although MHS has some anti-detection built in.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2011, 12:26:32 pm »

Hehe nope (not very hard but will probably crash DF just like race changing) and nope but will look into site changer. And yeah some games dont like these programs although MHS has some anti-detection built in.
darn I wonder if the utility could search for an custom attack and give it dragon fire or webber or a material breath attack?
"body swapping and YOU!"

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2011, 12:46:08 pm »

darn I wonder if the utility could search for an custom attack and give it dragon fire or webber or a material breath attack?
You mean on attack do something. I plan to add some functionality for detecting if some function is called and then calling other functions. Last try failed because same approach as Spellcraft did not work (and it's not the best way).

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2011, 03:51:10 pm »

You mean on attack do something. I plan to add some functionality for detecting if some function is called and then calling other functions. Last try failed because same approach as Spellcraft did not work (and it's not the best way).
darn well at-least we got telepathy and site clean up from telepathy down pack. I might pick up 3.0 once Site changer fixed and go on testing if one could convert a small lair or castle into a playable fortress in fort mode.

oh and to retire a fort faster you could just body swap a dead guy in Fort mode then hit the Esc key and in DFmode got to adventure mode and direct control then go to finish game.
oh and figure out how to make a makeshift wounded to zombie command, and a stop and start zombie control using the projectile flag so you can plan better zombie strikes.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 05:35:43 pm by Rumrusher »
"body swapping and YOU!"

Fredd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2011, 10:27:26 am »

On the prevent scattering tool, are the 2 x,  2 y, 2z  the position of the corners of a rectangle, whose interior is a no scatter zone?
Should you fail to comply, strict !!disciplinary actions!! will be taken. Also, we feel we should remind you that one of the "criminals" on your list is the chief medical dwarf. If he ends up too badly injured to do his job, you will be fired. Out of a magma cannon.
Sincerely,
The Administration

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2011, 02:58:15 pm »

Rectangle x0 to x1 and y0 to y1 and z0 to z1. Although it is not "coordinates" but blocks. One block is 16x16x1 AFAIR.

EDIT: Updated to 3.1 fixing the site finding and editing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:30:14 pm by darius »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFusion - a lua based plugin system v3.1
« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2011, 05:07:51 pm »

Well just finally tested the Retire on a site change players fort.
Two things one you can make the site retire access open.
Two the game doesn't like this and will crash, through in Genesis I got the ability to reload the game pause and access the escape menu and do the retire method.
So taking over sites can be done just that you be just razing the place and building would be either in tweak or embarking on top, though I done this to a bandit camp and didn't try this to a lair or any small premade sites.
"body swapping and YOU!"

Fredd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 08, 2011, 10:32:21 am »

The block size being 16x16 sure sounds better than a 3x3 area surrounding your cursor with the other option to prevent scattering.
 So for example, you have two dwarves pulling levers. You record their xyz coordinates from runesmith, then enter these coordinates x0,y0,z0 for 1 dwarf, x1,y1,z1 for the second dwarf. End result are prevent scattering blocks between these 2 positions.
 The reason I am bothering you, is that on the technique to swap from adventure/fort mode, I think Dflair from Dfhack is causing withering with its lair designation for the area. Thanks again
Should you fail to comply, strict !!disciplinary actions!! will be taken. Also, we feel we should remind you that one of the "criminals" on your list is the chief medical dwarf. If he ends up too badly injured to do his job, you will be fired. Out of a magma cannon.
Sincerely,
The Administration

DwarvenBuffet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 13, 2011, 04:14:14 pm »

how do i revert the changes i made with this?  ???
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:21:08 pm by DwarvenBuffet »

darius

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 13, 2011, 04:35:37 pm »

Ehehe... Which changes? If friendship/embark/immigrant hacks saving exiting and reloading should revert everything as for others it would be more... difficult (some impossible)

DwarvenBuffet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 13, 2011, 04:39:52 pm »

Ehehe... Which changes? If friendship/embark/immigrant hacks saving exiting and reloading should revert everything as for others it would be more... difficult (some impossible)
things like change race(tools) which strangely after changing race destroys my fort.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38