Governor, Democrat
- 21 (20.4%)
Governor, Republican
- 6 (5.8%)
Governor, Independant
- 8 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: B 12 Exit Polling  (Read 3428 times)

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
B 12 Exit Polling
« on: November 02, 2010, 03:54:41 pm »

Only vote if you have voted in the U.S. election.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: B 12 Exit Polling
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 04:01:46 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:01:52 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 04:08:02 pm »

Interesting question.

Why are you asking?

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 04:40:20 pm »

Just compiling a list for the death squads, that's all.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 06:18:34 pm »

I actually voted for Green party for Senator and Democrat for Governor, so that would be independent for senator in your voting.. I don't remember if I actually voted for a house member or not, but if I did, it would have been Democrat

Maybe you should state that independent can also be third party? Not asking you to uproot the poll though.

Edit: If anybody is wondering about the layout before the elections and/or want to compare, this site is a good place to look: http://politicalmaps.org/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:45:08 pm by smjjames »

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 06:53:22 pm »

Based on the poll results, we can obviously call all the elections for the Democrats.  Any other result is obviously the result of massive electoral fraud.

Good job at exposing the fraud, Nikov.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 06:54:16 pm »

Or there are just alot of democrats on the Bay12 forums.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2010, 07:03:46 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:02:56 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 07:12:18 pm »

Voted for a Republican Governor, A Democratic Senate/House, and a Libertarian School Board.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 07:16:15 pm »

I actually voted for Green party for Senator and Democrat for Governor, so that would be independent for senator in your voting.. I don't remember if I actually voted for a house member or not, but if I did, it would have been Democrat

Maybe you should state that independent can also be third party? Not asking you to uproot the poll though.

Edit: If anybody is wondering about the layout before the elections and/or want to compare, this site is a good place to look: http://politicalmaps.org/
hickinlooper sucks i vote for Tancredo, he isn't a republican or a democrat, least now i can't guess the ending of his term.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 07:21:24 pm »

As for senate, Barbara Boxer has been senator for two terms and I don't like Carly Fiorina, so I went for a green party candidate.

I actually voted for a republican attorney general, just for a bit of change as far as that position goes. Plus Attorney General isn't normally thought of as a politically charged position.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 07:25:26 pm »

Voted for a Republican Governor, A Democratic Senate/House, and a Libertarian School Board.

So you'll end up with budgetary gridlock, and your kids will be told to teach themselves. Awesome.

I voted Dem Senate, Dem House and basically Dems all down the line except for Sheriff. The incumbent Sheriff does a good job, so I won't fault him for having lousy taste in political affiliations. Almost voted Libertarian for one of the state house races, but didn't want to risk turning the seat over to a Republican.

Oh, and I voted for a state constitutional amendment barring anyone with a felony conviction from being a Sheriff. You'd think that would already be a law somewhere, but no...not here. Looks like the vote is currently about 90-10 in favor of passage. I'm guessing the 10% are convicted felons.  ::)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:30:12 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 07:34:35 pm »

ilike how i can vote for a coroner for my city, yes because being a republican factors in for your job.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 07:40:17 pm »

Actually, I should know better than to guess at a winner when there are less than 50% of the votes in for that state, so nm.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 07:46:57 pm by smjjames »

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 07:50:47 pm »

I voted for a Democratic coroner. Seemed fitting he clean up the bodies before we vote him out next cycle.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4