Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Party Creator.  (Read 7297 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Party Creator.
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2010, 08:54:10 pm »

The whole point of this game is going into as much depth as possible for as many traits as possible. What about that have I not made clear? You don't control what happens, you control who makes it happen, and if you don't like that then don't post in this, because you're going off topic, and nobody is forcing you to stay.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2010, 09:20:11 pm »

Not to rain on your parade, but I'm not sure very many people here are interested in going into deep and passionate page-long debates about the strategic values of hair color and whatnot, which seems to be what you're after.  :-\
You must be new here. This is where we get our daily jollies, here at Bay12.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2010, 09:41:27 pm »

I suggest her personality revolve around an enjoyment of blowing shit up in spectacular fashions. Have a problem with trolls? Blow them up. Have a magical item that needs recovering? Blow up the things that stole it. Have a trecherous Viser? Blow him up. She should enjoy makeing things blow up in new and inventive ways. Perhaps even finding ways to make stuf implode for giggles. Naturally the best way to do this is if she's some kind of magic user, plus that way she can experiment with more kinds of explotions. The better the explotion the more she laughs and is happy with it.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2010, 09:46:31 pm »

three sentences, hmmm...

THIS. IS. CHERNOBYL!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2010, 09:48:31 pm »

Kaguro, I do believe you just gave a perfect summary of Black Mage. I am leaning for your idea.
I'll assume that RAM wants something similar, only a lot more "nuclear meltdown"-ish.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2010, 10:01:57 pm »

Take Kaguro's, but add bimbo to it. A Munchkin bimbo can only lead to fun....

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2010, 10:09:14 pm »

With the way you guys are describing what you want her to be like, it sounds like you're making a female Black Mage. I have been swayed!

Chernobyl, the female Nuclear-whatever with long, black hair in braids. She finds extreme entertainment in solving all her problems with a blast of radiation from her arm cannon, and has fluctuating intelligence.

What is the color of the pigmentation in her irises? 3 sentence min, 2 paragraph max!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2010, 10:35:54 pm »

This is a masterfully crafted orange eye. All craftsmanship is of the highest quality. It menaces with spikes of hammerspace.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2010, 12:43:09 am »

What is the color of the pigmentation in her irises? 3 sentence min, 2 paragraph max!

Hah hah ha.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2010, 01:16:05 am »

I would prefer a lightish violet hue for her eye color.  This would be a superior eye color as it doesn't stand out as much as orange, but still has that exotic flair, we might need to hide after a particularly nasty explosion after all.  I also present for your consideration, that violet matches better with black hair than orange, esp. if she has pale skin.  Thus, for reasons of a better ability to blend in while remaining exotic, fashion (have to have matching eyes and hair, IT IS IMPERATIVE), and feminine-ness, that a light violet hue would be a superior eye color choice for Chernobyl.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2010, 05:09:56 am »

Purple sclera with radioactive green iris. the sclera should glow like this with strong moods. It's distinct, with a radioactive flair.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2010, 05:14:35 am »

I would love her Iris to be white under normal light, but turn black when exposed to X- or Gamma Ray. By that I mean that her eyes only absord radioactive/high energy electromagnetic spectre. Plus, she can see through non-lead walls.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2010, 05:27:21 am »

Giant eyeballs grow
Under Chernobyl's features
Looks a bit fishy.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2010, 05:37:25 am »

I would love her Iris to be white under normal light, but turn black when exposed to X- or Gamma Ray. By that I mean that her eyes only absord radioactive/high energy electromagnetic spectre. Plus, she can see through non-lead walls.
If they absorbed visible light, but reflected high frequency radiation as visible light, her eyes would be black under normal conditions and white with x/gamma rays around.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2010, 08:03:45 am »

I think her eyes should be invisible. Eyes are windows to the soul. Seeing a brain is creepy as hell.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9