Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Roll to WAAAAGGHH (40k Ork RTD)  (Read 23042 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to WAAAAGGHH (40k Ork RTD)
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2010, 05:32:45 pm »

What? I though it was night this turn.

After the next turn, the day will be over, and then it's one turn of building forces and buildings, then its back to daytime.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2010, 06:12:53 pm »

He... He ACTUALLY found a Baneblade... WELL I'LL JUST HAVE TO TOP THAT!
Send da boyz ahead while I buildz me an army a botz!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2010, 07:02:02 pm »

What? I though it was night this turn.

After the next turn, the day will be over, and then it's one turn of building forces and buildings, then its back to daytime.
... Uh....
BLASPHEMY.
Hmm 2 turns of night time sound better than one. It's still night time, Mork was just playin a trikkz on ya boyz.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 07:04:08 pm by NewsMuffin »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2010, 07:20:30 pm »

Looky here boyz. Y'all just join'd the Kommandorkz. Now getz runnzin' else I'll be crackzin' yeu skullz in.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2010, 05:36:57 am »

I want a bigger one. Something... Titan-sized.

Begin building an Orkdroid Gargant
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2010, 07:59:57 am »

Set about Converting my baneblade into my command vehicle by adding lots of DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 04:17:08 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2010, 08:52:56 am »

Ten sluggas? TEN? I TOLD you to get MORE dakka, not BETTER! SURE, it's BETTER, but if we dun' have enuff dakka, dey just AVOID it! MAKE 'EM FIRE MORE DAKKA!
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2010, 02:41:41 pm »

As the sun rises, the remaining PDF get a look at the ork camp, to see hybrid weapons, a Baneblade, a land ship, with full infantry and mechanized support. They all think 'We're doomed.'

Spoiler:  Ork'za (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Sa'grok (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Snagrukk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Gra'thurk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Gitter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  WAAAAAGH! (click to show/hide)
All da boyz gain LasSluggas/LasShootas/LasDeffGuns/LasWhatevers, and I don't feel the need to point it out.
Actions?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 03:21:22 pm by NewsMuffin »

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2010, 04:21:41 pm »

I'd say it's 'bout time we mopped dose humies up for good, eh boyz? LOAD UP DA WAAGHSHIP!

Yes, from now on it's called a waaghship.
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2010, 05:46:51 pm »

Get yer asses on da WAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHShip boyz, and preparez to move out!

MagusBlack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2010, 07:42:41 pm »

You do realize that the LasShootas are basically firing a round similar to what a LongLas (sniper variant of the Lasgun) fires right. except at a really high rate of fire...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:44:48 pm by MagusBlack »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2010, 07:53:50 pm »

I recruitz me some more boyz from the WAAAAGH and buildz them a bunch a giant drills for underminin' enemy bases/breakin' enemy eads.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2010, 08:25:09 pm »

You do realize that the LasShootas are basically firing a round similar to what a LongLas (sniper variant of the Lasgun) fires right. except at a really high rate of fire...
Really? I thought LongLas' were pretty much LasGuns with longer range and more punch. I think that you're thinking of needle snipers, where it fires a needle then a laser (or was is laser then a needle?) at the enemy, killing most infantry in a single hit.

MagusBlack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2010, 08:51:40 pm »

Really? I thought LongLas' were pretty much LasGuns with longer range and more punch. I think that you're thinking of needle snipers, where it fires a needle then a laser (or was is laser then a needle?) at the enemy, killing most infantry in a single hit.

Well from the description from the Gaunt's Ghosts books it sounds like a LongLas fires a laser that has liquid metal in the center, which is what gives its extra punch. Also, needlers fire a laser first to melt through armor, leaving flesh vulnerable to the needle.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2010, 09:59:33 pm »

Well from the description from the Gaunt's Ghosts books it sounds like a LongLas fires a laser that has liquid metal in the center, which is what gives its extra punch. Also, needlers fire a laser first to melt through armor, leaving flesh vulnerable to the needle.
Which book does it say that about the LongLas? I have all of them besides the Sabbat Worlds Omnibus thing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20