Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 40D question, megabeast related  (Read 435 times)

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
40D question, megabeast related
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:10:17 pm »

I've caught a dragon and a titan. Will they fight eachother if I pit them together in my labyrinth?
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Sphalerite

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Drew's Robots and stuff
Re: 40D question, megabeast related
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 12:21:40 pm »

Only if you tame the dragon first.  Megabeasts aren't hostile to other megabeasts.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 12:28:59 pm »

Awesome. Time to expand the labyrinth. It'll be interesting to see them compete for kills
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 08:04:57 pm »

May as well ask here too. I've got 5 goblin snatchers in there with The dragon and the titan. They both seem perfectly fine to kill the kittens I drop down there, the goblins though, within their eyesight, remain untouched. What gives?