Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 93

Author Topic: Hilarious Civ/Dwarf/Fortress/other Names Compilation  (Read 273693 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Civ/Dwarf/Fortress/other Names Compilation
« Reply #780 on: July 03, 2014, 04:35:49 pm »

A human group known as "The Society of Pigs".
But are they chauvinist pigs or Capitalist pigs?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 03, 2014, 05:10:30 pm »

Pigs are intelligent and social animals. The Dwarven bond with these noble creatures understand these qualities.
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.

klefenz

• Bay Watcher
  • ミク ミク にしてあげる
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 04, 2014, 09:19:20 pm »

"The Jungle of Fanciness", surprisingly no elves there.

Urist Mcfortwrecker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 05, 2014, 11:52:06 am »

best one so far is an artifact leather armor called lessensevere, with an image of a leather high boot, which I put on the same dwarf, hopefully I'll get a whole suit of leather armor for my marksdwarf militia captain

Kattel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: July 06, 2014, 07:48:00 pm »

my new embark civ is called "the oily floor"
Invaders: Our arrows will blot out the sun!
Me: Then we will fight in the SLADE.
I fear that each time it tolled out the hour, some part of our souls would mournfully yearn: "A puppy should have died just now, but didn't."

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 07, 2014, 12:08:56 am »

One of my dwarfs made an artifact called: Tunomomshit, The Mortal Suffering, a cat bone chain. On the image is an image of Mebzuth Paddletwinkles.

Dear Armok...
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!

Corthalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I love snatchers...
« Reply #786 on: July 09, 2014, 05:42:15 am »

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: July 09, 2014, 05:48:27 am »

A human lord named Lubbe Thronemuscle.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #788 on: July 09, 2014, 08:16:16 am »

A human lord named Lubbe Thronemuscle.

That pounds like one of the many nicknames for the hero in Space Mutiny.  "Blast Hardcheese.  Thick McRunfast.  Big McLarge Huge.  Lubbe Thronemuscle."
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: I love snatchers...
« Reply #789 on: July 09, 2014, 08:18:50 am »

Yarere McElf cancels drink coffee: interrupted by snatcher.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: July 09, 2014, 11:45:53 am »

the liason told me the latest rumors, and it seems a group called "the bean of society" is attacking and capturing surrounding places. I pretend their leader was illiterate and wrote their name down like this and now no one is brave enough to tell him that it should be "bane".

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: July 09, 2014, 02:53:30 pm »

My first fort in 40.01 name is "The Rough Hardness" ok I can deal with that the group name through is "Womanwork", my Dorfs see, to have very dirty minds.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #792 on: July 11, 2014, 12:09:50 pm »

Looking at Legends, I see that I have an FB names Obi, the Bad Deceiver.  He's a humanoid... made of Pitchblende.

"No I'm not radioactive, not even a little!"

*is glowing bright green*

"Ah, laddie, we are nae fooled by yer words, yer glowin so bright they can see it from the circus!"

"No wait, that's um....I covered myself with those glow in the dark jellyfish!  That's it... that's the ticket."

"Shove off, ye git!"

Proudnerd

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING] [CAFFEINE _DEPENDANT]
    • View Profile
    • My writing profile
« Reply #793 on: July 11, 2014, 12:33:17 pm »

best one so far is an artifact leather armor called lessensevere, with an image of a leather high boot, which I put on the same dwarf, hopefully I'll get a whole suit of leather armor for my marksdwarf militia captain

sounds like domimatrix gear. just typoed to be lessensevere instead of lessonsevere.
"Oi Urdim! Monom just died, can ye go fetch his old hand from the pile o' severed limbs?"
"Eh how am I supposed to know which one's his?"
"I dunno, just grab the one that stinks the least and throw it in."

Deepblade

• Bay Watcher
  • Tholtarmid
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:44 pm »

Looking at Legends, I see that I have an FB names Obi, the Bad Deceiver.  He's a humanoid... made of Pitchblende.

Looks like the Jedi have found their way into Dwarf Fortress. If he wields a "lightsaber" then that is hillarious.
Deepblade's Standardized Creature Parts, for when you're pissed about all the different types of animal products there are.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 93