Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174380 times)

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #1695 on: December 06, 2010, 02:15:38 pm »

Game is out of open beta!  Register your account using: http://www.die2nite.com?ref=hairrorist
to give me goodies!

Does it, in fact, give you any goodies?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1696 on: December 06, 2010, 02:26:57 pm »

Game is out of open beta!  Register your account using: http://www.die2nite.com?ref=hairrorist
to give me goodies!

Does it, in fact, give you any goodies?
Friends, Romans, Citizens!

"For too long have the good people of the Die2Nite universe gone unrewarded for encouraging their fellow otherlife participants to come and join them in their suffering. Today is the day we say no. Today is the day we demand change. Today is the day we want stuff... erm... free stuff... Yeah!"

We found this letter this morning nailed to a dead badger which was floating in the well, and decided that this situation must indeed be remedied. Which is why, as of today, any time you refer a friend, you will gain points towards distinctions. If they become Heroes, you will receive 20% of the number of days they purchase - totally free!

So what are you waiting for citizen? If you bring 5 friends you could play as a Hero, 100% of the time for FREE!

To learn how to invite friends, simply go to your Soul page, and click the Sponsorship tab to get all the details!

Good Luck. You'll still need it!

Skornfeld

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: December 06, 2010, 04:32:29 pm »

I used GlyphGryph's link to register.

Good for me but if registration is possible from France, get prepared to a french invasion.

On the german game : die Verdammten, the arrival of french players has been a real shame. People with nazi avatars, people who just come to open the door at 23h59, flood in french. The crow did is job properly and jerk players lost their german and french account.

So if some of you are looking for an experienced average-english-speaking player, I am your man.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: December 06, 2010, 04:51:33 pm »

I got a coalition formed, those who wish to join simply reply on this thread with your in game names, I will try to invite you asap.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: December 06, 2010, 04:55:50 pm »

Mephansteras is my name in game as well.

And there is a good chance I'll be dead tonight or tomorrow. 60-85 Zombies on Day 2. Sheesh.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: December 06, 2010, 05:01:22 pm »

How unfortunate, want an invite to my coalition?  :)

Skornfeld

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: December 06, 2010, 05:01:55 pm »

I got a coalition formed, those who wish to join simply reply on this thread with your in game names, I will try to invite you asap.

Skornfeld

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: December 06, 2010, 05:02:36 pm »

How unfortunate, want an invite to my coalition?  :)

Yes, please.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: December 06, 2010, 05:17:34 pm »

Will send invites once the attack ends.

Langdon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: December 06, 2010, 05:26:16 pm »

Well, that's it, The Town That Will Not Die has finally fallen, all ten surviving citizens killed in their hovels. Two people waited until 22:55 before looting the bank of defensive items - even so, they only managed to get defense 5 and 4 respectively, just enough to match my hero-upgraded tent.

Six days without a workshop, doing almost everything wrong. RIP Intimidating Slum.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: December 06, 2010, 05:53:56 pm »

this game actually looks pretty cool for a browser based game :) I'm gonna give this one a try. I managed to survive my first night :P 1 dead. 1 terrified. and 7 missing in the desert. I also managed to save a guy who wandered into three zombies! go me!

thepodger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: December 06, 2010, 06:01:01 pm »

Now mine's shiny, too!
If you join using these links, it does in fact give us goodies.  Also, we can form communities together easier and thus you can benefit from goodies!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 06:02:48 pm by thepodger »

Behrooz Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Woo, I play with dwarves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: December 06, 2010, 06:12:54 pm »

Looks quite interesting, I'd be down for a coalition.  username is behroozwolf
Rock on...
Behrooz''s Law:<BR>The relevance of ongoing discussion in a bulletin board thread is inversely proportional to both the volume and number of quotations appended therein.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: December 06, 2010, 06:42:38 pm »

My username is "Talvara" really its quite unorigional but who cares ehh :P

stoney834

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: December 06, 2010, 06:50:31 pm »

Mine's "stoney"  its actually the first time I've ever registered anywhere early if enough to get it.  My current town is actually doing OK, so it might be a while before I can join you guys.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 127