Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 127

Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 174460 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #1500 on: November 27, 2010, 06:39:31 am »

What are you smoking??? I don't understand what your going on about...
He was complaining about the forums and bug reporting forum being available only to paying customers. I was saying that I simply wouldn't use them rather than pay someone to report bugs.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: November 27, 2010, 06:57:16 am »

I mean as in WHERE did he get this information, screens or it didn't happen...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1502 on: November 27, 2010, 07:18:09 am »

I mean as in WHERE did he get this information, screens or it didn't happen...
If you mouse over the forum title it says it.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #1503 on: November 27, 2010, 08:36:33 am »

Yeah I don't see what the big deal is about that. Finding bugs is something the game developers do themselves (or pay people to do). I'm not concerned about not being allowed to report them if I don't pay. So what? That's just foolishness on the part of the developers.

I also don't use the world forum. If I'm able to play the way I've been playing, I'll be satisfied.

In other news, I'm in the worst town ever. I joined just after the last attack, too. There's been hardly any forum activity at all. First night, ELEVEN people stayed out in the desert overnight. Last night, no one closed the gate. Twenty-something people got eaten and I got terrorized. Today I'm out scavenging by myself. I've posted a few messages in the forum and there's been no response. Looks like no one else is even active. I suppose they gave up when they saw the game was being reset. Maybe I'll at least have a shot at last man standing? Not that it will matter much since the beta's almost over I guess...

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: November 27, 2010, 09:26:32 am »

Yeah I don't see what the big deal is about that. Finding bugs is something the game developers do themselves (or pay people to do). I'm not concerned about not being allowed to report them if I don't pay. So what? That's just foolishness on the part of the developers.

I also don't use the world forum. If I'm able to play the way I've been playing, I'll be satisfied.

In other news, I'm in the worst town ever. I joined just after the last attack, too. There's been hardly any forum activity at all. First night, ELEVEN people stayed out in the desert overnight. Last night, no one closed the gate. Twenty-something people got eaten and I got terrorized. Today I'm out scavenging by myself. I've posted a few messages in the forum and there's been no response. Looks like no one else is even active. I suppose they gave up when they saw the game was being reset. Maybe I'll at least have a shot at last man standing? Not that it will matter much since the beta's almost over I guess...

Mug the bank and build mega hovel!
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Toriad

• Bay Watcher
  • Awkward Silence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: November 27, 2010, 07:05:51 pm »

How about wait until 10 or less citizens are alive, then mug the bank, build a mega hovel and then lock a few souls out?

Ringmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: November 28, 2010, 12:14:58 pm »

My town, Shadowy Hope, is down to 28 people on the second day (11 died outside, one of unknown causes), with 10 currently injured and 4 infected (At least 2 others are trapped outside), with 54 town defense points, not nearly enough supplies to build anything and with an estimated attack coming of betwen 35-70 zombies.

How screwed are we?

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1507 on: November 28, 2010, 12:22:47 pm »

Misty refuge is going to have between 23 and 69 zombies getting in- assuming those who died outside are included in the count and no-one grabs all the defensive items. If only we created the ramparts instead we could have been constructing permanent defence, but instead we've been relying on temporary and are now running low on materials and have nothing else we can make. Still we have enough house upgrades that there should be a lot of survivors.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: November 28, 2010, 04:23:47 pm »

Fun fact: Thanksgiving weekend.

Lots of people not getting on and stuff the last 2-3 days.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: November 28, 2010, 05:19:22 pm »

So in a few minutes we will see whether anyone survived the minimum 419 zombies that bypass the town wall.

Somehow I doubt it...

Strange guy

• Bay Watcher
  • Strangely normal
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1510 on: November 28, 2010, 05:27:38 pm »

Despite 41 zombies getting through we only had one death. Unfortunately we had 17 people terrorised, me among them.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #1511 on: November 28, 2010, 05:38:51 pm »

Ugh, second town in a row where people are just ignoring the group decision completely and building whatever they like. It's not even that they're new and don't know what they're doing - they posted on the forums and basically said "well, I think that we need armor plating more than a workshop, so I'm going to build it regardless of what everyone else in the town has agreed upon."

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: November 28, 2010, 05:41:46 pm »

Our whole town survived, except 2 people who never spoke and were outside the gates.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: November 28, 2010, 06:01:28 pm »

We got two in town deaths and nine terrorized.
Hello Hunam

Shades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: November 28, 2010, 06:02:46 pm »

Ugh, second town in a row where people are just ignoring the group decision completely and building whatever they like. It's not even that they're new and don't know what they're doing - they posted on the forums and basically said "well, I think that we need armor plating more than a workshop, so I'm going to build it regardless of what everyone else in the town has agreed upon."

Personally I opt for the pump, foundations, portal lock, armour plating, piston lock as the perfect day one build ...
Its like playing god with sentient legos. - They Got Leader
[Dwarf Fortress] plays like a dizzyingly complex hybrid of Dungeon Keeper and The Sims, if all your little people were manic-depressive alcoholics. - tv tropes
You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right. - xkcd
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 127